BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
I'm in love with this foundation! It has great coverage, blends easily, and it lasts all day. And I can't forget the packaging! I love that this foundation has a pump. It keeps it sanitary and convenient. I also love the color range. I have oily skin with some dry patches and this works great for my skin! Also considering the price, I would say this is definitely a must have!
Samantha C.
Gotha, FL
This is my absolute favorite drugstore foundation! I work outdoors a lot and I can't afford to buy MAC foundation all of the time (which is my favorite). This one works just as well for me. I have a blotchy chin and this is the only drugstore foundation that will cover and not come off right away. It also lasts pretty decently in the Florida heat. Love love LOVE this. Plus, it's completely affordable and I can easily fit it into my tight budget.
N. Y.
Covergirl outlast is a good stater foundation. Its non expansive and you can find it at almost any super market and drugstore. I got mine a cvs, for around $6-8 I might of had a coupon also. I've gotten this foundation twice now. It's in my to go make up bag. It's an ok product.
Natasha G.
Plover, Wi
I normally use Neutrogena foundation. I found this one to be much better for long lasting coverage. I was hesitant at first cause it doesn't cover blemishes as much I would have liked, but I always use a liquid foundation and powder. When paired with my covergirl powder, it was a perfect match! I will definitely be using this much more note that I know it lays so much longer too!
Danielle H.
How long I've been using this product: One year

I'm not the type of person that wears make-up frequently, but recently I've been experimenting a bit more with new looks. What I love about this foundation is that it doesn't finish cake-y, so it seems fairly natural. The coverage isn't phenomenal (I still use concealer with it), but the added SPF is an added bonus for "the everyday."
Jordyn S.
For a while, I really loved this foundation. It didn't break my fairly sensitive skin out, it covers really flawlessly (especially with a beauty blender), and had good staying power. Unfortunately, I do have decently dry skin and it started to accentuate my dry patches that I get from time to time. Might give it another shot in the future with a primer underneath, so we shall see!
Mai S.
I love this foundation it really blends with my skin and it covers up my black shadow under my eyes along with some of my pimples. I gotten a lot of compliments about the fountain and the price for it isn't so bad. I really love this foundation I always get the same one.
Carol J.
My skin type has recently changed from super dry to combination with an oily T zone. I have tried so many drugstore foundations and finally found this one and I LOVE IT. The make up actually stays on my nose. After about 6 hours I get a little "dewy" in the t zone but nothing that even needs blotting . I will definitely buy this again and again. It is a fabulous product for the price
Windy S.
I use cover girl 3 in 1 foundation all the time and it is by far the best everyday foundation I have ever used. This foundation comes in several different shades especially for us brown girls and it covers every mark and makes me look fresh and new. At times while wearing this foundation I sometimes forget that I'm wearing any makeup on. It's not heavy and it doesn't feel cakey!
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
The foundation is good and it gives an even coverage to my face . The application is pretty easy. The packaging is good and easy to pump out required amount of foundation. I would recommend this definitely to my friends
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?