BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jodi R.
This product has really good coverage and had every nice creamy feel when applied. It looked really nice over the dry patches on my skin. However, after a couple hours I did notice that it had oxidized a bit and gave off a darker color than when first applied, but it wasn't too much of a big deal for me. In terms of lasting power, for my skin it was good for about 4-5 hours.
Rachael G.
Gaylord, MI
It is an ok item. their are better ones that is for sure. I have combination skin and it didn't work that well. where I was dry it seemed to make it dryer and it did cover very well either. the formula wasn't that good like I said they have better ones at the stores
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the only liquid foundation I've found from the drugstore that stays put on my skin all day. I have oily acne prone skin, I've used it with and without primers and either way it last for an entire 8 hour work day. I do top it with some translucent powder for maximum oil control. Depending on your skin you may not need a primer or powder or even concealer with this foundation.
Kristen M.
Bellflower, CA
I think this is a very good foundation for all skin types. I bounce back and fourth between dry and oily and this is very nice during both times. This is very long lasting, I even had a co-worker comment on how great my skin looked! I would definitely recommend this.
Kiersta M.
Columbia , SC
I love this foundation. It's super blend able, gives great coverage. Lasts all day with a setting powder. I don't NEED a primer or concealer with this, but I still use them on occasion. No harsh smells. It can get creasy on hot days, that's the only downfall. But Tons of product and the pump is a huge plus!! Fav drugstore foundation!! Highly recommend. I am color nude beige
Jillian M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This foundation is great for full coverage and it's pretty convenient that it has a pump but that is where the positives end. This stuff oxidizes like crazy so it's difficult to find a color that will be true to your skin without buying a few different shades. It wears off in patches so by the end of the day it's not looking so great, it also doesn't do much to control oil.
Nicole N.
Myrtle beach, SC
BEST DRUG STORE FOUNDATION!!! I've been using this same foundation ever since it came out about 2 years or so ago! gives perfect medium to high coverage. lasts long and even comes in perfect colors! works well on my combo skin! I recommend to everyone! also is very affordable!
Aileen C.
Philadelphia, PA
I was hoping this would be my holy grail drug store foundation as it seemed to be for many people, but unfortunately it was not. I liked the fact that it was an all-in-one kind of foundation and I liked the consistency/texture of it, but i couldn't find a good color match for my skin. The lightest shade was to pink toned while the next darker shades where to orangey on me.
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR
Amazing drugstore foundation. Has a good range of color selection and the coverage is great. It really is 3 in 1. I don't need a primer when I use this foundation and I don't need any concealer for breakouts either. This works great on its own but also works with other products as well
Amanda W.
I am always picky about foundation because I have oily skin but this stuff was great, it wasn't to cakey like some other products are and it wasn't very heavy. I did have to reapply once through out the day but once is better than 5 times compared to other drugstore brand products. The color was right on for my skin tone as well. I might add it to the rotation of my foundations
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?