BY COVERGIRL #94 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Florencia J.
Tampa, FL
I used this foundation for quite some time and I really liked it. Though, probably for me it's more of a winter foundation because by the end of the day my face seemed a little oily. I have combination skin, and the coverage is great and buildable. Its a really great foundation.
Abby J.
Spring Hill, TN
This foundation works super well for my skin. Fortunately, I don't have issues with acne or breakouts, so I am not in need of high coverage. So, it works well for my skin type. The only advice I would give to those who are buying is that it does oxidize, making it turn at least half a shade, if not a full shade, darker after application. It's a subtle change, but still there. With a few layers, this foundation could easily be considered "full coverage."
Sydney S.
I have been using this foundation for years, it is the only one that gives me the coverage I want and not make my skin look uneven. There are so many different shades which makes it super easy to find the right shade for you. I even mix two shades together sometimes once the seasons change and it still looks amazing. Light weight and not too thick of a formula. Definitely one of my favorites.
Barbara C.
Albany, OR
I got this product in a VoxBox. When I first tried it I hated it, but I used for a week before doing a review. This is the worst foundation I have ever used and I've used a $3 one. It didn't give me any coverage at all. I have a dry face and this product made me oily. I would also say it's not for those with sensitive skin, because it made me break out. I'm so bummed I was excited to get this.
Kylie J.
New Iberia, LA
This product works wonders for my skin. I have pretty clear skin, but it's discolored and gets red cheecks. This product ensures a full coverage throughout the day, without having it move, or feel caky in any way. Highly recommend if you want a good quality drugstore foundation.
Brandi H.
Batavia, NY
I love this product it conducts great coverage and it is made for people who have oily skin like me and I have tried this product and it works so other people should try this out this was my face when I first tried this product 😍😍😍😍 I highly recommend this product to you guys.
Jill  L.
Fernandina Beach
I have very bipolar skin. Combination of you must. And one of my main priorities for a foundation is high coverage. This foundation gives full coverage, it's also build able, blends well and lasts all throughout the day. I love this product and would wear it through hot days.
amy c.
bellingham, WA
I have been trying out different foundations lately and this one is my favorite!! it blends will with my skin! it's not supper thick so it feels light on the skin! I wear it everyday and the bottle last a long time I only need a pump to a pump and a half to cover my face with!
Ruby V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this foundation its one of best founations I've have tried, feels great on the skin good match for me I'm like nw 15-20 depending on wheather and I use shade 820 and it works perfect for my oily skin and stays all day I really recommend this to my oily skin people :)
Haley B.
Dallas, TX
This is not my specific shade, but I love Covergirl Outlast! It stays on all day and covers every blemish.

I do wish that Covergirl would cater more to people with olive undertones. I personally find it very difficult to find a shade that is light enough for me without being too pink.

Aside from that, I love this product! It's the only base I've used on a regular basis for the past 3 years!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back