BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jill  L.
Jacksonville, FL
I have very bipolar skin. Combination of you must. And one of my main priorities for a foundation is high coverage. This foundation gives full coverage, it's also build able, blends well and lasts all throughout the day. I love this product and would wear it through hot days.
Valerie B.
I had a love/hate relationahip with this foundation. The coverage is nice, buildable, doesn't cake up, but the foundation oxidizes really bad (about 2 shades darker than your skin tone). I stopped using it because it was ridiculous how white I am then it would just completely change color for me.
Jacqueline W.
High bridge, WI
I wish I could give this foundation the 5 stars but I'd be lying!! Had to purchase 3 different bottles to make a shade to match my olive dark toned skin....then it oxidized on my face within an hour!! I'm sorry I wasted mrshorsefly money on something I couldn't return...:( :(
Dhanvi S.
So this is a great drugstore foundation however, the lasting power was terrible. The color options were a bit pasty but I did find one that was close to my olive/golden complexion. I ended up returning this product simply because I knew I wouldn't be using it in the future.
amy c.
bellingham, WA
I have been trying out different foundations lately and this one is my favorite!! it blends will with my skin! it's not supper thick so it feels light on the skin! I wear it everyday and the bottle last a long time I only need a pump to a pump and a half to cover my face with!
Michaela P.
Kent , OH
This foundation is very light weight. I generally don't feel like I'm wearing make up when I use this! It has a pretty decent amount of coverage and it blends very nicely. It lasts all day and I never worry about it fading before my day is done! I highly recommend this product!
Laura R.
Chicopee, MA
I have normal to dry skin so was all about a luminious finish. This has a very strange smell. I didn't like it at all but could get by that if i liked the foundation, which i did not. It looks good when first applied, light to medium coverage. But breaks apart in an ugly kinda way and look aweful after about 3 hours. No go.
Erica Q.
Good foundation and medium coverage. I like that is a primer, concealer, and foundation all in 1 bottle. I believe its better to use with a makeup sponge then your fingers. It last about most of the day before maybe a touch up. It did not break me out or make my skin look oily.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
At first I thought this foundation was a waste of money when I pumped out runny, liquidy consistency in it but after i rub it on ky face, i notoce how well it covered my paleness. it looks like i have found my soulmate. i love love love this foundation and will continue to use.
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY
This is my all time favorite drugstore foundation. I have combination skin, with a real struggle of shine at my t-zone.. This is the only foundation that I have found that doesn't break apart halfway through the day. I still have to powder, but it's a lot less than with other foundations. I use this almost every single day and always love how it applies! I absolutely love this foundation!!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?