BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Aileen C.
Philadelphia, PA
I was hoping this would be my holy grail drug store foundation as it seemed to be for many people, but unfortunately it was not. I liked the fact that it was an all-in-one kind of foundation and I liked the consistency/texture of it, but i couldn't find a good color match for my skin. The lightest shade was to pink toned while the next darker shades where to orangey on me.
Ashley W.
I apply using a slightly damp beauty blender sponge and YOU GUYS, my skin LOVES it. It even covers up some hyperpigmentation on my cheeks, which is huge; even the full-coverage BB cream I was using couldn't do that. It ROCKS at controlling oil and really does last all day; I did have to double-layer over a couple blemishes, but then they totally disappeared. LOVE this stuff!
Kiersta M.
Columbia , SC
I love this foundation. It's super blend able, gives great coverage. Lasts all day with a setting powder. I don't NEED a primer or concealer with this, but I still use them on occasion. No harsh smells. It can get creasy on hot days, that's the only downfall. But Tons of product and the pump is a huge plus!! Fav drugstore foundation!! Highly recommend. I am color nude beige
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR
Amazing drugstore foundation. Has a good range of color selection and the coverage is great. It really is 3 in 1. I don't need a primer when I use this foundation and I don't need any concealer for breakouts either. This works great on its own but also works with other products as well
Shannon B.
Novi, MI
I have used EVERY brand of foundation under the sun, including MANY high end brands that cost upwards of $85 a bottle. NONE come close to this foundation!

I LOVE IT. However, it's awfully sad that in 2013, they don't have a cruelty free status in the makeup industry.
Mariana H.
San Jose, CA
Great foundation for oily skin. My face gets oily real fast and with this foundation it stays dry. it gives that mate look. but you might want to mix it with something els because sometimes it does look too dry. but nice foundation so far my favorite for my oily skin.
Melanie G.
I really like this foundation for a natural look. It does not have full coverage but enough to make me look socially presentable lol. It is not too matte nor oily but I do have combination skin and I do get very oily on my t-zone however when I use this foundation I don't get as oily. It is very easy to blend and the coverage is buildable it has never gotten cakey on me and I do apply a lot. I really do recommend this foundation it's so good!
shawna o.
love this foundation ! full coverage last all day long on an oily skin girl like myself and doesn't oxidized at all ! i'm a foundation junkie so i have a lot but i always find myself going back to this one ! it's a little bit of a thicker formula which i love . i apply mine with a damp beauty blender and set it with a loose translucent powder
Inssaf K.
THE BEST DRUG STORE FOUNDATION OUT THERE!! I am on my 3rd bottle. It is easy to apply and has amazing coverage. I like the pump top. But I wish it was in a tube so I can reach the last of the product. I purchase this item at target. Yes, I will always buy this product.
Nicole N.
Myrtle beach, SC
BEST DRUG STORE FOUNDATION!!! I've been using this same foundation ever since it came out about 2 years or so ago! gives perfect medium to high coverage. lasts long and even comes in perfect colors! works well on my combo skin! I recommend to everyone! also is very affordable!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?