BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sydney S.
I have been using this foundation for years, it is the only one that gives me the coverage I want and not make my skin look uneven. There are so many different shades which makes it super easy to find the right shade for you. I even mix two shades together sometimes once the seasons change and it still looks amazing. Light weight and not too thick of a formula. Definitely one of my favorites.
Amanda B.
Carlisle, PA
I absolutely adore this foundation. No matter what brush I use, I get great coverage with a perfect finish. My favorite thing since beginning to include this in my regimen is that I no longer need to use concealer or sunscreen, and better yet, my face isn't shiny or sticky from the makeup. It's definitely my holy grail. Plus, the price isn't bad either, especially not for the amount you get.
Holly R.
south vienna, OH
Had to borrow this foundation from my daughter when my Revlon went to pot. Must say I was rather impressed with this. The pump dispenser ensures little to no waste and minimizes oxygen exposure to the makeup. It does cover very well and with oily acne prone adult skin I was pleased to find that I had no issues with this at all. It is rather light and airy and not as heavy as some I have used in the past. The only draw back I could ever come up with for this is the pump got clogged at one point but after running it (the cap part) through with hot water that was easily rectified. I would probably purchase this for myself.
Florencia J.
columbus, Ga
I used this foundation for quite some time and I really liked it. Though, probably for me it's more of a winter foundation because by the end of the day my face seemed a little oily. I have combination skin, and the coverage is great and buildable. Its a really great foundation.
Kelsey S.
Jacksonville , FL
I bought this a few weeks ago and have been adoring it! I am always hesitant with buying drugstore foundations because they often just don't work for me. I have beige-y skin that i find difficult to match, but with this i was able to match it perfectly! leaves my skin still feeling fresh, has awesome coverage, but i can still get that dewy look i tend to like with out being oily! Love love love!
Kylie J.
New Iberia, LA
This product works wonders for my skin. I have pretty clear skin, but it's discolored and gets red cheecks. This product ensures a full coverage throughout the day, without having it move, or feel caky in any way. Highly recommend if you want a good quality drugstore foundation.
Eva R.
Me encanta esta base de maquillaje, es sutil, cubre todas las imperfecciones en tan solo una aplicación, es muy buena para ocultar todos esas imperfecciones de la piel, no es grasosa , y además es duradera, aplicas un buen polvo suelto y lista para pasarela, a lucir como una reina
Barbara C.
Albany, OR
I got this product in a VoxBox. When I first tried it I hated it, but I used for a week before doing a review. This is the worst foundation I have ever used and I've used a $3 one. It didn't give me any coverage at all. I have a dry face and this product made me oily. I would also say it's not for those with sensitive skin, because it made me break out. I'm so bummed I was excited to get this.
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I love this! This shade matches my skin perfectly! I bought it at Walmart, and it works great! Great price! I love how it's 3 in 1. Meaning, it is foundation, primer, and concealer in one package! You get 3 times the product! It has a matte finish, which is good for oily skin. And, it is lightweight. I can't feel it on my skin, which is good! It is very lightweight and barely there! Great foundation!
Stephanie D.
Finally covergirl gets a product right lol. I used to love their stuff when i was younger, but it doesn't seem to care to get better until recently. This foundation is great, although like revlon, i have to buy two shades and blend them to get a good color for my skin. Other than that, it goes on smooth, great coverage, lasts all day and i love that they put a pump to make it easier to use.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?