BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
At first I thought this foundation was a waste of money when I pumped out runny, liquidy consistency in it but after i rub it on ky face, i notoce how well it covered my paleness. it looks like i have found my soulmate. i love love love this foundation and will continue to use.
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY
This is my all time favorite drugstore foundation. I have combination skin, with a real struggle of shine at my t-zone.. This is the only foundation that I have found that doesn't break apart halfway through the day. I still have to powder, but it's a lot less than with other foundations. I use this almost every single day and always love how it applies! I absolutely love this foundation!!
Brandi H.
Batavia, NY
I love this product it conducts great coverage and it is made for people who have oily skin like me and I have tried this product and it works so other people should try this out this was my face when I first tried this product ūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėć I highly recommend this product to you guys.
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
Love this foundation, I got a shade (Soft Honey) that was slightly lighter than my skin tone, but it worked perfectly for highlighting while contouring. It has a little shimmer to enhance your natural glow, but it's not too empowering. its a weightless foundation so it doesn’t go on too cakey or oily.
karla g.
Belleville, NJ
I ran out of this couple months ago and just the other day repurchased it. First for me to repurchase, I know it's good. I missed it in my collection and I'm so glad I have it again. This makes my skin look perfect and I do not get oily throughout the day. Hands down the best drugstore foundation. Currently using shade 845.
Valerie B.
I had a love/hate relationahip with this foundation. The coverage is nice, buildable, doesn't cake up, but the foundation oxidizes really bad (about 2 shades darker than your skin tone). I stopped using it because it was ridiculous how white I am then it would just completely change color for me.
Dhanvi S.
So this is a great drugstore foundation however, the lasting power was terrible. The color options were a bit pasty but I did find one that was close to my olive/golden complexion. I ended up returning this product simply because I knew I wouldn't be using it in the future.
Haley B.
Dallas, TX
This is not my specific shade, but I love Covergirl Outlast! It stays on all day and covers every blemish.

I do wish that Covergirl would cater more to people with olive undertones. I personally find it very difficult to find a shade that is light enough for me without being too pink.

Aside from that, I love this product! It's the only base I've used on a regular basis for the past 3 years!
Amanda A.
This is a great drugstore foundation for those with oily/combo skin. It's a heavier coverage but can be applied with a beauty blender for lighter coverage. Most drugstore foundations break me out and this one does not! Yay! And it lasts all day and stays looking pretty good!
Erin F.
Cumberland, MD
I keep trying other brands of foundation, and it never fails - I always return to CoverGirl. I bought this particular product when I got pregnant because my skin changed and I needed better coverage. It matches my skin tone really well, it looks even and I can't really tell that I'm wearing make-up. It also covers up any blotchiness or spots on my face that need some extra coverage.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?