BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Desirée T.
I really like how the shade (tawny 865) looks on me, but it is not a long lasting product, i mean, i have to wear panestick underneath it to get the results I want. The texture is perfect and is not oily or sticky.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
I LOVE this stuff! I always heard everyone talking about it but never tried it until now. It's build-able depending on how you apply it. It has a gorgeous matte finish that holds up really well on my oily skin. The color matches me perfectly. It's my new go to foundation.
Danielle H.
How long I've been using this product: One year

I'm not the type of person that wears make-up frequently, but recently I've been experimenting a bit more with new looks. What I love about this foundation is that it doesn't finish cake-y, so it seems fairly natural. The coverage isn't phenomenal (I still use concealer with it), but the added SPF is an added bonus for "the everyday."
Mai S.
I love this foundation it really blends with my skin and it covers up my black shadow under my eyes along with some of my pimples. I gotten a lot of compliments about the fountain and the price for it isn't so bad. I really love this foundation I always get the same one.
Erin F.
Cumberland, MD
I keep trying other brands of foundation, and it never fails - I always return to CoverGirl. I bought this particular product when I got pregnant because my skin changed and I needed better coverage. It matches my skin tone really well, it looks even and I can't really tell that I'm wearing make-up. It also covers up any blotchiness or spots on my face that need some extra coverage.
Samantha C.
Gotha, FL
This is my absolute favorite drugstore foundation! I work outdoors a lot and I can't afford to buy MAC foundation all of the time (which is my favorite). This one works just as well for me. I have a blotchy chin and this is the only drugstore foundation that will cover and not come off right away. It also lasts pretty decently in the Florida heat. Love love LOVE this. Plus, it's completely affordable and I can easily fit it into my tight budget.
Jordyn S.
For a while, I really loved this foundation. It didn't break my fairly sensitive skin out, it covers really flawlessly (especially with a beauty blender), and had good staying power. Unfortunately, I do have decently dry skin and it started to accentuate my dry patches that I get from time to time. Might give it another shot in the future with a primer underneath, so we shall see!
Courtney M.
Morgan City, LA
Someone on youtube recommended this foundation for oily skin, which I have. Most makeups come right off of my face within two hours. I'm not saying this one lasts all day, but it lasts longer than most. I apply with a sponge, and it goes on smoothly. I really like the fact that there is SPF in this. It is a fairly good price compared to all of the other makeups I was buying.
Aileen C.
Philadelphia, PA
I was hoping this would be my holy grail drug store foundation as it seemed to be for many people, but unfortunately it was not. I liked the fact that it was an all-in-one kind of foundation and I liked the consistency/texture of it, but i couldn't find a good color match for my skin. The lightest shade was to pink toned while the next darker shades where to orangey on me.
Mariana H.
San Jose, CA
Great foundation for oily skin. My face gets oily real fast and with this foundation it stays dry. it gives that mate look. but you might want to mix it with something els because sometimes it does look too dry. but nice foundation so far my favorite for my oily skin.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?