BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Abby J.
Spring Hill, TN
This foundation works super well for my skin. Fortunately, I don't have issues with acne or breakouts, so I am not in need of high coverage. So, it works well for my skin type. The only advice I would give to those who are buying is that it does oxidize, making it turn at least half a shade, if not a full shade, darker after application. It's a subtle change, but still there. With a few layers, this foundation could easily be considered "full coverage."
Kelsi W.
Imperial Beach, CA
I liked this foundation at first. But then I started to notice the tackiness feeling it left in my face and didn't look as good at my loreal true match foundation. I don't like that even when I set it with powder it was still tacky. I love the packaging and it's good for me to wear if I'm not wearing it for more than 4 Hours but it is not good for all day. It just gets super tacky feeling and goes into my fine lines. I think it would work better for dry skin but don't even see it being that great for that because of the tacky feeling.
Kelsey S.
Ocean City, MD
I bought this a few weeks ago and have been adoring it! I am always hesitant with buying drugstore foundations because they often just don't work for me. I have beige-y skin that i find difficult to match, but with this i was able to match it perfectly! leaves my skin still feeling fresh, has awesome coverage, but i can still get that dewy look i tend to like with out being oily! Love love love!
Yesenia L.
Wow! This foundation is definitely full coverage. It has a matte finish and lasts all day, even in the summer. A lot of girls actual compared This to the Kat Von D foundation, which was one reason I purchased it, and I had to agree. It's super affordable and you get an amazing look for the price. I wouldn't recommend this for someone with dry skin unless you use a thick moisturizer and primer.
Heidi M.
Rumford, RI
I love this foundation. This has a decent amount of colors in this line. The coverage is full. It is a high quality product from the drugstore. It has a beautiful matte finish. Works awesome for oily to combo to normal skin .I can't say enough good things .
Kaila U.
Riva, MD
I am in love with this product. I use it every morning, and it gives amazing coverage for my skin. When I started using this foundation, I found that I didn't have to use blemish concealer anymore, like I had been doing with previous foundations. The SPF in it makes it a must-have for the summertime & it lasts for a great amount of time. This product is perfect for all skin types and shades.
Maria M.
This is an awesome foundation! very affordable price. it very light on the face but has really good coverage for a drugstore brand. It doesn't have a bad smell to it. This foundation does last long if you use a primer, well in my case though cause I have oily combination skin type. But overall great foundation and yes I would recommend to anyone who do want to spend much money on foundation.
Holly R.
south vienna, OH
Had to borrow this foundation from my daughter when my Revlon went to pot. Must say I was rather impressed with this. The pump dispenser ensures little to no waste and minimizes oxygen exposure to the makeup. It does cover very well and with oily acne prone adult skin I was pleased to find that I had no issues with this at all. It is rather light and airy and not as heavy as some I have used in the past. The only draw back I could ever come up with for this is the pump got clogged at one point but after running it (the cap part) through with hot water that was easily rectified. I would probably purchase this for myself.
Eva R.
Me encanta esta base de maquillaje, es sutil, cubre todas las imperfecciones en tan solo una aplicación, es muy buena para ocultar todos esas imperfecciones de la piel, no es grasosa , y además es duradera, aplicas un buen polvo suelto y lista para pasarela, a lucir como una reina
Kristina E.
Murrieta , CA
Probably one of the best foundation at the drugstore. Love the coverage and how it's easy to dispense but I can never find the right shade for me. I feel like they don't have great selection for people that have yellow undertones. I bought several shades and non of them work. I was very disappointed.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?