BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Yesenia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Well this was the first foundation I ever purchases and now that i feel it it is not my favorite since i have much more experience with makeup. This isnt the best drugstore makeup in my but its alright . There is way better ones . This foundation is thick and well it says it has spf so thats good.
XOBABE B.
This is one of my all time most favorite foundations it's a holy grail in drugstore make up, I have acne prone skin with tons of discoloration from acne marks this is a miracle product because it make me look like I have medium/full coverage foundation j would recommend this to anyone!
Amanda B.
Carlisle, PA
I absolutely adore this foundation. No matter what brush I use, I get great coverage with a perfect finish. My favorite thing since beginning to include this in my regimen is that I no longer need to use concealer or sunscreen, and better yet, my face isn't shiny or sticky from the makeup. It's definitely my holy grail. Plus, the price isn't bad either, especially not for the amount you get.
Lisa O.
Mountain Home, AR
So, I have very dry skin, but I have some acne scaring from when I was younger. This foundation covered my scars very well, but didn't make my skin look overly dry! I really do love how long this stays, and the finish it gives my skin, not to mention, the shade range is WONDERFUL!
Gabriela C.
Bakersfield , CA
This an absolutely amazing foundation, especially for oily skinned ladies like myself. I really adore it. Flawless powder finish and amazing coverage. I had to give 4 stars because although the color selection is decent, it could be much better. I have to mix two shades to get my match. The packing is nice, could be a little sleeker, but it is Covergirl.
Would absolutely recommend to everyone!
Cristina S.
Jacksonville, FL
I have oily and acne prone skin, so i love my matte foundations. This foundation, I felt in love, it keeps me matte, cover all imperfection, it doesn't make me look cakey. You do have to wear a primer, because it oxidize through out the day . But after wearing for 2-3 days straight it made me break out. So I have to used periodically, but if you don't have acne prone skin you will love it!!!!!
Abby J.
Spring Hill, TN
This foundation works super well for my skin. Fortunately, I don't have issues with acne or breakouts, so I am not in need of high coverage. So, it works well for my skin type. The only advice I would give to those who are buying is that it does oxidize, making it turn at least half a shade, if not a full shade, darker after application. It's a subtle change, but still there. With a few layers, this foundation could easily be considered "full coverage."
Kaila U.
Riva, MD
I am in love with this product. I use it every morning, and it gives amazing coverage for my skin. When I started using this foundation, I found that I didn't have to use blemish concealer anymore, like I had been doing with previous foundations. The SPF in it makes it a must-have for the summertime & it lasts for a great amount of time. This product is perfect for all skin types and shades.
Chrissy S.
I love this foundation and it's all I use! I actually need to go out and buy more lol. The finish is perfect and it feels like natural soft skin. I have no problem with it running or rubbing off and I hardly ever need to use concealer on my trouble spots because this foundation covers it so well. The packaging is perfect, and the pump makes it easy to use without any mess. Love love love it!
Janan A.
I know a lot of people love this product I am an olive skin tone and I'm not super tan at the moment I got the shade nude beige and it just seemed way to pink toned. So I would have to get a new shade. I also noticed that if I had any dry patches the product will cake up and cling in that area. Did like how it was a mate finish
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back