BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sydney S.
I have been using this foundation for years, it is the only one that gives me the coverage I want and not make my skin look uneven. There are so many different shades which makes it super easy to find the right shade for you. I even mix two shades together sometimes once the seasons change and it still looks amazing. Light weight and not too thick of a formula. Definitely one of my favorites.
Natalie K.
Spring Hill, FL
Did not like this foundation at all. When I applied it it looked very patchy on my face and my skin was not dry at all. The colors and a lot lighter in the bottle then on the face. I would recommend getting a different foundation but it is always different for other people.
Jill  L.
Jacksonville, FL
I have very bipolar skin. Combination of you must. And one of my main priorities for a foundation is high coverage. This foundation gives full coverage, it's also build able, blends well and lasts all throughout the day. I love this product and would wear it through hot days.
Amanda A.
This is a great drugstore foundation for those with oily/combo skin. It's a heavier coverage but can be applied with a beauty blender for lighter coverage. Most drugstore foundations break me out and this one does not! Yay! And it lasts all day and stays looking pretty good!
Ruby V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this foundation its one of best founations I've have tried, feels great on the skin good match for me I'm like nw 15-20 depending on wheather and I use shade 820 and it works perfect for my oily skin and stays all day I really recommend this to my oily skin people :)
Amy M.
Birmingham, AL
I have oily and acne prone skin, and I loved this foundation. The shade range is great for a drug store foundation. This foundation lasts about 8 hours on me, but it does tend to show a fair amount of oil in the t-zone before then (nothing some blotting papers can't fix). I used this foundation until I met the Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous foundation which I prefer for my skin.
Andrea C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this drugstore foundation. It is affordable. You get a good amount of product. It has a pump! Blends amazingly with my beauty blender. Definitely a perfect color match for me and does what it promises. Very long lasting. As for it claiming to be a concealer, it can definitely be used as one but I feel you're better off using a regular a concealer just to be safe but if you don't have one or don't want to buy a separate product you can definitely use the product as one. You might just have to retouch the area once more.
Ivan G.
Ecorse, MI
Primer and foundations are almost always bad together. The finish was lovely! But it wore off naturally thru out the day. I would say this foundation lasts about 7 hours tops. I was very disappointed as I love cover girls products for the most part. I would not buy this again
amy c.
bellingham, WA
I have been trying out different foundations lately and this one is my favorite!! it blends will with my skin! it's not supper thick so it feels light on the skin! I wear it everyday and the bottle last a long time I only need a pump to a pump and a half to cover my face with!
Jacqueline W.
High bridge, WI
I wish I could give this foundation the 5 stars but I'd be lying!! Had to purchase 3 different bottles to make a shade to match my olive dark toned skin....then it oxidized on my face within an hour!! I'm sorry I wasted mrshorsefly money on something I couldn't return...:( :(
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?