BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
XOBABE B.
This is one of my all time most favorite foundations it's a holy grail in drugstore make up, I have acne prone skin with tons of discoloration from acne marks this is a miracle product because it make me look like I have medium/full coverage foundation j would recommend this to anyone!
Ximena R.
Orlando, FL
I have uneven tan lines on my face and i started breaking out a lot because I play sports. I use to use the Fit Me Foundation and then my co worker that is a make up guru recommended me this foundation. Its amazing. Its so light on my skin and it just makes me complexion look amazing.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
For a drug store product, I was pleasently surprised by this product. I think covergirl has always had really good make up and I can see that they just keep improving. It takes little to no skill to apply this make up and get it to blend. It isn't oily nor does it dry your face out.
Kathryn G.
Eliot , ME
I tried this foundation after starting a job in a hot kitchen last summer, needing something that would not melt off, this stuff did the job pretty well. The colors are a good match for my fair skin , my only hang up is its hard to blend and spread, a bit dry for a creamy foundation.
Stephanie B.
When I received this product I had to try it immediately. I guess that's what happens when you're addicted to makeup lol. I'll start by saying this is a good product it worked well with my skin most days but not all days. It did seem to make my face oily and hard to work with. Although their are some bad things their are good also. I enjoyed not having to put a lot on because a little went a long way.
Chelsea J.
I have been using this foundation for several months and I LOVE it! It's my favorite foundation by far. I have combo skin, more on the oily side and it words so well for me. It keeps me matte, but also doesn't dry out my "dry" areas even more. It stays on ALL day, blends out smoothly, and covers blemishes and redness! Love it!
Kylie J.
New Iberia, LA
This product works wonders for my skin. I have pretty clear skin, but it's discolored and gets red cheecks. This product ensures a full coverage throughout the day, without having it move, or feel caky in any way. Highly recommend if you want a good quality drugstore foundation.
Lisa O.
Mountain Home, AR
So, I have very dry skin, but I have some acne scaring from when I was younger. This foundation covered my scars very well, but didn't make my skin look overly dry! I really do love how long this stays, and the finish it gives my skin, not to mention, the shade range is WONDERFUL!
Heidi M.
Rumford, RI
I love this foundation. This has a decent amount of colors in this line. The coverage is full. It is a high quality product from the drugstore. It has a beautiful matte finish. Works awesome for oily to combo to normal skin .I can't say enough good things .
Gabriela C.
Bakersfield, CA
This an absolutely amazing foundation, especially for oily skinned ladies like myself. I really adore it. Flawless powder finish and amazing coverage. I had to give 4 stars because although the color selection is decent, it could be much better. I have to mix two shades to get my match. The packing is nice, could be a little sleeker, but it is Covergirl.
Would absolutely recommend to everyone!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?