BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Heather G.
It covered my acne and scars really well. Though it made my pores more defined. It lasted all day even during an hour workout. It goes on smooth and made my skin soft not too oily or dry. Doesn't break my skin out. I would recommend this to all my friends looking for a full coverage makeup.
Adaliza F.
Providence, RI
Love this foundation , it covers all redness and has a wide range of colors and shades. A matte finish without making you look like you have dry skin which is great , Hasnt broken me out yet (been using for about a week now). Definitely love it as a foundation/built in primer but doesn't cover acne / dark circles as well as i would like it to concealer wise lol. Great bottle design and love the pump , less wasteful. Def would recommend to those with oily/combination skin.
Frankie W.
I have oily skin and it's really hard for me to find a foundation that covers my imperfections and won't clog my pores at the same time, or cause extra shine. Well, this foundation, along with a little help from Covergirl's Clean pressed powder, take care of all of those aspects! it goes on smooth and is easy to blend. looks naturally flawless. I love the product and the price, will definitely be keeping this on hand!
This is by far my favorite out of all of the foundations I have ever used. My skin tends to be pretty acne prone and doesn't take well to certain products, I have never had an issue with this foundations. My skin is sometimes dry and flakey, but then again it can be shiny and oily and this foundation works well no matter how my skin is that day. It wears very nice and doesn't give you that bad cakeface look, the coverage gets 10 stars in my book. I love this product!
Mirela D.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this foundation, makes your face end up flawless and covers up all the pimples and scars on your face!! I love it, Its a light weight foundation. It stays on my face up to a whole day and looks like it was just applicated, which is amazing and never expected it to end up this great!!!
Gen C.
I have tried so many high priced foundations and I have extremely oily skin, so a lot of them just don't work for me. But the Covergirl 3-in-1 foundation has been my all time favorite and the only one I've been using for the past 2 years or longer. I would definitely suggest trying this out.
Laura Y.
Telford, PA
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. It is super easy to use and i love the pump application. It goes on smoothly and doesn't look streaky when I use a brush to apply. I also them set it with a beauty bleander and it is super buildable and covers most of my facial imperfections nicely
Nicole S.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite winter foundation. I only gave it up over the summer because I got too tan and found a more precise color match with another product. It's still one of my top 3 favorites and I have repurchased it!
Victoria P.
Dallas, TX
I have oily combination skin and this foundation is perfect for it. It dries to almost a matte powder effect so you can just powder in places you get oily other than that it last for a good 12 hours and that's amazing in a drugstore iteam, I do tend to have to have to use a primer with this foundation even though it says built in primer. Other than that the shades and the outcome of this found is beautiful
jessie b.
Terre Haute, IN
I really love the coverage of this foundation and it doesn't make my face feel weighed down..i love that it blends perfectly with my skin when i did the swatch test on my hand i thought it was going to be to light but it wasn't and i have been wearing it everyday since..
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?