BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Thaissa R.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! is great because stays for a long time and it covers all the imperfections! It works for oily skin, and it give you a dewy finish, this product doesn't leave a matte finish. Super easy to apply, and this is my holy grail of foundation!
Chelsea J.
I have been using this foundation for several months and I LOVE it! It's my favorite foundation by far. I have combo skin, more on the oily side and it words so well for me. It keeps me matte, but also doesn't dry out my "dry" areas even more. It stays on ALL day, blends out smoothly, and covers blemishes and redness! Love it!
Naomi M.
I really enjoy this foundation I have dry combination skin but I like a matte canvas to start with. this is the perfect foundation to achieve that. outlast stay fabulous is a full coverage, matte, long wear foundation and I agree with all of those claims. I would absolutely recommend this foundation
the only bad thing I would say is make sure not to cry with it on or you will have lines down your face:)
Lisa O.
Mountain Home, AR
So, I have very dry skin, but I have some acne scaring from when I was younger. This foundation covered my scars very well, but didn't make my skin look overly dry! I really do love how long this stays, and the finish it gives my skin, not to mention, the shade range is WONDERFUL!
Chrissy S.
I love this foundation and it's all I use! I actually need to go out and buy more lol. The finish is perfect and it feels like natural soft skin. I have no problem with it running or rubbing off and I hardly ever need to use concealer on my trouble spots because this foundation covers it so well. The packaging is perfect, and the pump makes it easy to use without any mess. Love love love it!
Kelsey S.
Ocean City, MD
I bought this a few weeks ago and have been adoring it! I am always hesitant with buying drugstore foundations because they often just don't work for me. I have beige-y skin that i find difficult to match, but with this i was able to match it perfectly! leaves my skin still feeling fresh, has awesome coverage, but i can still get that dewy look i tend to like with out being oily! Love love love!
Gabriela C.
Bakersfield, CA
This an absolutely amazing foundation, especially for oily skinned ladies like myself. I really adore it. Flawless powder finish and amazing coverage. I had to give 4 stars because although the color selection is decent, it could be much better. I have to mix two shades to get my match. The packing is nice, could be a little sleeker, but it is Covergirl.
Would absolutely recommend to everyone!
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This is a WONDERFUL drugstore foundation! The shade range is great, though the lightest shade might be a tad pink for my skin tone. It lasts wonderfully all day, has great coverage that can be sheered out with a beauty sponge, or built up with a brush. Love this product, well done Covergirl!
Cristina S.
Jacksonville, FL
I have oily and acne prone skin, so i love my matte foundations. This foundation, I felt in love, it keeps me matte, cover all imperfection, it doesn't make me look cakey. You do have to wear a primer, because it oxidize through out the day . But after wearing for 2-3 days straight it made me break out. So I have to used periodically, but if you don't have acne prone skin you will love it!!!!!
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
I love this! This shade matches my skin perfectly! I bought it at Walmart, and it works great! Great price! I love how it's 3 in 1. Meaning, it is foundation, primer, and concealer in one package! You get 3 times the product! It has a matte finish, which is good for oily skin. And, it is lightweight. I can't feel it on my skin, which is good! It is very lightweight and barely there! Great foundation!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?