BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Adrie M.
This product is a pretty okay drugstore foundation. It lasted awhile on my skin and was very blendable and easy to apply! Didn't feel too heavy on my skin either! But I wouldn't buy again or recommend due to it creasing and drying me out. I think it would be better for combination skin or oily 🤗
Katie M.
Lynnwood, WA
I got this in my #IDOVOXBOX for testing purposes, I LOVE IT. It is a bit to light for me since it is summer time, BUT in the winter it will be perfect. Little word of warning, a little goes A VERY LONG WAY! I used too much the first time and ended up looking super pale and sick. Nothing against the product 100% user error! I loved the smell, most have a weird chemical smell this one had a nice floral scent!
Paola R.
Mission, TX
This foundation is one of the best drugstore foundations I have used. It has SPF on it which is great. I have combination skin and I don't get oily throughout the day. I do get a little shine but in my opinion it makes my skin look healthier, and is nothing that setting powder can't fix.
Gen C.
I have tried so many high priced foundations and I have extremely oily skin, so a lot of them just don't work for me. But the Covergirl 3-in-1 foundation has been my all time favorite and the only one I've been using for the past 2 years or longer. I would definitely suggest trying this out.
Erica R.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite foundation ever! i love how its full coverage yet its not to heavy on your face! It comes in amazing shades so i was able to find the right color for me! The price is pretty good as well compare to others! i really recommend this foundation to everyone!
Carla C.
Elk Grove, CA
I had high hopes for this product here all these great reviews. I have oily skin, but despite that I still dry patches and this clung on to them horribly. The coverage was great when first applied help up well, but towards the end of my day it was looking cakey. Overall i think this would work great for you if you moisturize really well or have very oily skin. Wish it could have worked out better for me.
Jennifer  M.
Charleston, IL
I have gone through so many bottles of this foundation that it's not even funny. First, having a pump on a bottle of foundation is the best thing ever, because it really helps me not overuse the product. The only problem I have found is that at the end I can't get all of the product out.
Vanessa S.
Tulia
Foundations are hard for me to connect well with. Due to skin discoloration and dark spots, I'm very picky with the coverage a foundation gives me. But this is my go to foundation! it literally makes my face look flawless. All my imperfections are covered. Dark Spots and discoloration are corrected. By far my favorite foundation! I'd recommend this product to anyone I knew suffering from the same problems!
Jennifer G.
I used this foundation for a few weeks and I kinda liked it the coverage was iffy , I used different products brushes and sponges to apply but it still looked splotchy , it would look oxidised on my face by the mid day and most colours are pink tones so I couldn't get a "perfect" match .
Tanisa T.
Middle River, MD
1st, this has got to be one of the better foundations I have ever used. I have a combination of some dry and some oily spots. So this went well. I would suggest using a mineral primer for dryer skin and a flat primer for oily skin. This can be used to conceal red spots and dark spots with proper application. It does go on light and lasts for about 8-10 hrs if you are not actively moving. It can last about 10-12 hours if you use a setting spray after the application.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?