BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
This foundation really surprised me, especially for a drugstore brand. I love it. I apply this foundation with a damp beauty blender.
PROS:
- great coverage
- stays on all day without creasing or sliding off
- price
- covers acne and redness well
- did not break me out
CONS:
- none!
Linsey S.
I've used this foundation a few times now. I find it blendable and easy to apply. The shade I chose matches my skin very well which is always good. it gives medium coverage which is what I prefer. this foundation is fine on my face and does well but I don't see anything luminous about it. that is the drawback in my opinion. I will continue to use it because I do like it, but it's just not luminous on me.
Hillary H.
Kansas City, MO
I think I might be the only person who absolutely hated this foundation. I have dry to combo skin and this foundation exacerbated my dryness and clung to the spots to make them even more noticeable. I also had difficulty with shade selection and tones. I am pale and the more pale foundations seemed to be very pink toned. My boyfriend even pointed out that he didn't like the foundation and he is not the type to do that unless he really means it. I think this would be great for those with oily skin, but if you have dry skin I would steer clear.
Thaissa R.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! is great because stays for a long time and it covers all the imperfections! It works for oily skin, and it give you a dewy finish, this product doesn't leave a matte finish. Super easy to apply, and this is my holy grail of foundation!
Melissa P.
Stony Brook, NY
I've been using this foundation for years. I love it so much. I like that it has a primer in it which helps with my redness and gives me a nice base on top of my skin tone. I use this in combination with powder foundation. I think it is a little pricey but a bottle lasts a long time.
Ximena R.
Orlando, FL
I have uneven tan lines on my face and i started breaking out a lot because I play sports. I use to use the Fit Me Foundation and then my co worker that is a make up guru recommended me this foundation. Its amazing. Its so light on my skin and it just makes me complexion look amazing.
Morgan W.
This foundation is so good! It is by far in my top 5 drug store foundations! The only thing I can complain about is that if you stop using it for a short period on time it becomes super runny and kinda gross, but if you use it on a daily or even weekly I think it would be just fine!
Valentina L.
I absolutely LOVE this foundation! It truly does what it says it's going to do and stays on the skin for quite a while. The coverage is a strong medium with build-able coverage. The only thing that I don't like (and I feel this way about a lot of drugstore foundations) is that the color selection could be a lot better because I have to always mix this foundation with another one or else it will be too pink when it oxidizes. Other than that, i would strongly recommend.
Stephanie B.
When I received this product I had to try it immediately. I guess that's what happens when you're addicted to makeup lol. I'll start by saying this is a good product it worked well with my skin most days but not all days. It did seem to make my face oily and hard to work with. Although their are some bad things their are good also. I enjoyed not having to put a lot on because a little went a long way.
Kathryn G.
Eliot , ME
I tried this foundation after starting a job in a hot kitchen last summer, needing something that would not melt off, this stuff did the job pretty well. The colors are a good match for my fair skin , my only hang up is its hard to blend and spread, a bit dry for a creamy foundation.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?