BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kylie J.
New Iberia, LA
This product works wonders for my skin. I have pretty clear skin, but it's discolored and gets red cheecks. This product ensures a full coverage throughout the day, without having it move, or feel caky in any way. Highly recommend if you want a good quality drugstore foundation.
Florencia J.
Columbus,Georgia
I used this foundation for quite some time and I really liked it. Though, probably for me it's more of a winter foundation because by the end of the day my face seemed a little oily. I have combination skin, and the coverage is great and buildable. Its a really great foundation.
Heidi M.
Rumford, RI
I love this foundation. This has a decent amount of colors in this line. The coverage is full. It is a high quality product from the drugstore. It has a beautiful matte finish. Works awesome for oily to combo to normal skin .I can't say enough good things .
Olivia F.
This foundation gives you great coverage, which I appreciated. It feels a bit cakey though if you use it on your whole face, so I tend to use it more like a concealer. It stays on all day, and they have a wide range of shades, which is very nice, and it's matte so you don't need to put powder on over it.
Kelsi W.
Imperial Beach, CA
I liked this foundation at first. But then I started to notice the tackiness feeling it left in my face and didn't look as good at my loreal true match foundation. I don't like that even when I set it with powder it was still tacky. I love the packaging and it's good for me to wear if I'm not wearing it for more than 4 Hours but it is not good for all day. It just gets super tacky feeling and goes into my fine lines. I think it would work better for dry skin but don't even see it being that great for that because of the tacky feeling.
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
I love this! This shade matches my skin perfectly! I bought it at Walmart, and it works great! Great price! I love how it's 3 in 1. Meaning, it is foundation, primer, and concealer in one package! You get 3 times the product! It has a matte finish, which is good for oily skin. And, it is lightweight. I can't feel it on my skin, which is good! It is very lightweight and barely there! Great foundation!
Chrissy S.
I love this foundation and it's all I use! I actually need to go out and buy more lol. The finish is perfect and it feels like natural soft skin. I have no problem with it running or rubbing off and I hardly ever need to use concealer on my trouble spots because this foundation covers it so well. The packaging is perfect, and the pump makes it easy to use without any mess. Love love love it!
Kristina E.
Murrieta , CA
Probably one of the best foundation at the drugstore. Love the coverage and how it's easy to dispense but I can never find the right shade for me. I feel like they don't have great selection for people that have yellow undertones. I bought several shades and non of them work. I was very disappointed.
Holly R.
south vienna, OH
Had to borrow this foundation from my daughter when my Revlon went to pot. Must say I was rather impressed with this. The pump dispenser ensures little to no waste and minimizes oxygen exposure to the makeup. It does cover very well and with oily acne prone adult skin I was pleased to find that I had no issues with this at all. It is rather light and airy and not as heavy as some I have used in the past. The only draw back I could ever come up with for this is the pump got clogged at one point but after running it (the cap part) through with hot water that was easily rectified. I would probably purchase this for myself.
Eva R.
Me encanta esta base de maquillaje, es sutil, cubre todas las imperfecciones en tan solo una aplicación, es muy buena para ocultar todos esas imperfecciones de la piel, no es grasosa , y además es duradera, aplicas un buen polvo suelto y lista para pasarela, a lucir como una reina
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?