BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Mirela D.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this foundation, makes your face end up flawless and covers up all the pimples and scars on your face!! I love it, Its a light weight foundation. It stays on my face up to a whole day and looks like it was just applicated, which is amazing and never expected it to end up this great!!!
Vanessa S.
Tulia
Foundations are hard for me to connect well with. Due to skin discoloration and dark spots, I'm very picky with the coverage a foundation gives me. But this is my go to foundation! it literally makes my face look flawless. All my imperfections are covered. Dark Spots and discoloration are corrected. By far my favorite foundation! I'd recommend this product to anyone I knew suffering from the same problems!
Ana B.
Farmingville, NY
Amazing foundation! Dries very quickly leaving no tackiness at all. This could be a problem to some since you have to work fast with this foundation. I suggest working in sections on the face. Great medium to full coverage, doesn't look cakey, amazing for normal to oily skin, and it has SPF!
Tanisa T.
Middle River, MD
1st, this has got to be one of the better foundations I have ever used. I have a combination of some dry and some oily spots. So this went well. I would suggest using a mineral primer for dryer skin and a flat primer for oily skin. This can be used to conceal red spots and dark spots with proper application. It does go on light and lasts for about 8-10 hrs if you are not actively moving. It can last about 10-12 hours if you use a setting spray after the application.
Cristi F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I received this product complimentary in my #IDovoxbox thanks to #influenster. I really enjoy this color, it goes perfect with my skin tone and makes it look even more natura its even better because I'm not too nig on powder and this jusy rubs right inl! For those who don't like coating the makeup up and having the natural look I highly suggest this product! I'm definitely looking foward to using it more!
Lilly C.
I used to use this foundation for years and I truly loved it. It went on smooth and finished with a glow look. I still tend to use it when I need to go out to a fancy place or on a date. It never flaked or looked cakey. I've recommended this to anyone who has asked.
Gen C.
I have tried so many high priced foundations and I have extremely oily skin, so a lot of them just don't work for me. But the Covergirl 3-in-1 foundation has been my all time favorite and the only one I've been using for the past 2 years or longer. I would definitely suggest trying this out.
Victoria P.
Dallas, TX
I have oily combination skin and this foundation is perfect for it. It dries to almost a matte powder effect so you can just powder in places you get oily other than that it last for a good 12 hours and that's amazing in a drugstore iteam, I do tend to have to have to use a primer with this foundation even though it says built in primer. Other than that the shades and the outcome of this found is beautiful
Frankie W.
I have oily skin and it's really hard for me to find a foundation that covers my imperfections and won't clog my pores at the same time, or cause extra shine. Well, this foundation, along with a little help from Covergirl's Clean pressed powder, take care of all of those aspects! it goes on smooth and is easy to blend. looks naturally flawless. I love the product and the price, will definitely be keeping this on hand!
This is by far my favorite out of all of the foundations I have ever used. My skin tends to be pretty acne prone and doesn't take well to certain products, I have never had an issue with this foundations. My skin is sometimes dry and flakey, but then again it can be shiny and oily and this foundation works well no matter how my skin is that day. It wears very nice and doesn't give you that bad cakeface look, the coverage gets 10 stars in my book. I love this product!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?