BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Morgan W.
This foundation is so good! It is by far in my top 5 drug store foundations! The only thing I can complain about is that if you stop using it for a short period on time it becomes super runny and kinda gross, but if you use it on a daily or even weekly I think it would be just fine!
Stephanie B.
When I received this product I had to try it immediately. I guess that's what happens when you're addicted to makeup lol. I'll start by saying this is a good product it worked well with my skin most days but not all days. It did seem to make my face oily and hard to work with. Although their are some bad things their are good also. I enjoyed not having to put a lot on because a little went a long way.
Natalie W.
I've seen SO many people rave about this product so I decided to try it. For me it seemed supeerrr thick and when it went on it seemed heavy. I also had trouble blending it down to even a semi natural looking coverage.. and that was 1 pump! Heavy foundations don't sit well on my super dry skin so it's a no for me but I could see it being a really nice full coverage foundation for other skin types!!
Jessica W.
I just picked this up a couple of days ago and can't get over how much I love it!!! It has a great coverage and this is the first foundation I've found that keeps my skin matte all day, and I have really oily skin! Price is great. I am an 810 pale/fair and it matches my skin time perfectly! It does oxidate a little so I use a lighter powder over it!i love that it is mess free with a pump! I would recommend this to anyone!!
Rhiannon D.
Finally covergirl gets a product right lol. I used to love their stuff when i was younger, but it doesn't seem to care to get better until recently. This foundation is great, although like revlon, i have to buy two shades and blend them to get a good color for my skin. Other than that, it goes on smooth, great coverage, lasts all day and i love that they put a pump to make it easier to use.
Kaila U.
Riva, MD
I am in love with this product. I use it every morning, and it gives amazing coverage for my skin. When I started using this foundation, I found that I didn't have to use blemish concealer anymore, like I had been doing with previous foundations. The SPF in it makes it a must-have for the summertime & it lasts for a great amount of time. This product is perfect for all skin types and shades.
Amanda B.
Boiling Spgs, PA
I absolutely adore this foundation. No matter what brush I use, I get great coverage with a perfect finish. My favorite thing since beginning to include this in my regimen is that I no longer need to use concealer or sunscreen, and better yet, my face isn't shiny or sticky from the makeup. It's definitely my holy grail. Plus, the price isn't bad either, especially not for the amount you get.
Kelsey S.
Ocean City, MD
I bought this a few weeks ago and have been adoring it! I am always hesitant with buying drugstore foundations because they often just don't work for me. I have beige-y skin that i find difficult to match, but with this i was able to match it perfectly! leaves my skin still feeling fresh, has awesome coverage, but i can still get that dewy look i tend to like with out being oily! Love love love!
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
I love this! This shade matches my skin perfectly! I bought it at Walmart, and it works great! Great price! I love how it's 3 in 1. Meaning, it is foundation, primer, and concealer in one package! You get 3 times the product! It has a matte finish, which is good for oily skin. And, it is lightweight. I can't feel it on my skin, which is good! It is very lightweight and barely there! Great foundation!
DOUAZONG M.
This is an awesome foundation! very affordable price. it very light on the face but has really good coverage for a drugstore brand. It doesn't have a bad smell to it. This foundation does last long if you use a primer, well in my case though cause I have oily combination skin type. But overall great foundation and yes I would recommend to anyone who do want to spend much money on foundation.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?