BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
Currently using this foundation at the moment, and loving it! I apply it with a damp beauty blender, and it gives me a flawless look. I've noticed over time the color tends to change once it hits oxygen, so I just went a shade lighter than I normally am. Overall an awesome drugstore foundation!
Catherine K.
Bronx, NY
I was recommended to this foundation by an associate at harmon's and i am in love! i have combination skin and it has been a dream! i love that it has a pump, it's standard drug store foundation price but makes you look flawless. it doesn't leave my dry patches looking patchy, very even finish. and it doesn't run away when my oils peek through, which is almost never. honestly one of my top 3 favorite foundations, including high end.
Jennifer L.
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!! I use it with the primer for oily skin and it works so well. I have bought this for the second time and I will most likely continue to. It's a great drug store make up that's inexpensive. It goes on so smooth and it doesn't look cakey if you put just the right amount on.
Nicole R.
This is the best drugstore foundation I've ever used for my oily prone skin. However, make sure to get your shade since if you get a shade a little too dark it will look too orange, like a fake tan. The coverage is medium, which is perfect to cover up small blemishes.
Layne B.
Spring, TX
Try the Covergirl 24 hour foundation! it's so much better than this. the luminous of this foundation makes uneven skin stand out more. unless you have young perfect skin then I would stay away. also it feels kind of sticky on the skin. it is light coverage and the Covergirl 24 has much better coverage
Alexis J.
Birmingham, AL
In the beginning I really loved this foundation it kept me pretty matte all day and didn't clog my pores but on the other hand if you have really dry skin it may come off patchy if you don't exfoliate well and moisturize... If you have oily skin I would recommend a good primer and setting powder
Courtney M.
I really like this foundation! Currently I have it in a too dark shade but it doesn't dull its brilliance. It stays all day and blends easily. It isn't drying to the skin, which I love!

It does oxidize on the skin. I have tried two different shades and both oxidize two shades darker and more orange.
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
I love this foundation. I got tired of buying a concealer, foundation, and a primer. It was just a lot of money all together. I heard about this foundation through a youtube guru and I could not believe that they had finally come out with a 3-1 foundation. Once I tried it I now use it everyday and I cannot get enough of it! I highly recommend it to anyone on a budget that cannot continuously buy all 3 separately!
Candace S.
Barnet, VT
I love this foundation. It gives pretty much full coverage, light weight, decent price, and has a PUMP! I do apply powder over it, but I don't need to. I put powder out of habit. But this has been my favorite foundation for quite a while now and I don't think I will be switching any time soon.
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
Great, full coverage foundation! Seems to do what it says as I don't use a primer with this and it has cut my concealer use in half! A little goes a long way and I have to be careful not to use too much as it can get cakey if over-applied. I am super pale, but the lightest colour is still a pretty good match...might be too dark in the winter though! lol Overall great coverage, smooth matte look that works well on the oily tzone of my combo skin! :-)
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?