BY COVERGIRL #62 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
jessie b.
Terre Haute, IN
I really love the coverage of this foundation and it doesn't make my face feel weighed down..i love that it blends perfectly with my skin when i did the swatch test on my hand i thought it was going to be to light but it wasn't and i have been wearing it everyday since..
Lilly C.
I used to use this foundation for years and I truly loved it. It went on smooth and finished with a glow look. I still tend to use it when I need to go out to a fancy place or on a date. It never flaked or looked cakey. I've recommended this to anyone who has asked.
Paola R.
San Antonio , TX
This foundation is one of the best drugstore foundations I have used. It has SPF on it which is great. I have combination skin and I don't get oily throughout the day. I do get a little shine but in my opinion it makes my skin look healthier, and is nothing that setting powder can't fix.
Jennifer G.
I used this foundation for a few weeks and I kinda liked it the coverage was iffy , I used different products brushes and sponges to apply but it still looked splotchy , it would look oxidised on my face by the mid day and most colours are pink tones so I couldn't get a "perfect" match .
Vanessa S.
Tulia
Foundations are hard for me to connect well with. Due to skin discoloration and dark spots, I'm very picky with the coverage a foundation gives me. But this is my go to foundation! it literally makes my face look flawless. All my imperfections are covered. Dark Spots and discoloration are corrected. By far my favorite foundation! I'd recommend this product to anyone I knew suffering from the same problems!
Victoria P.
Dallas, TX
I have oily combination skin and this foundation is perfect for it. It dries to almost a matte powder effect so you can just powder in places you get oily other than that it last for a good 12 hours and that's amazing in a drugstore iteam, I do tend to have to have to use a primer with this foundation even though it says built in primer. Other than that the shades and the outcome of this found is beautiful
Frankie W.
I have oily skin and it's really hard for me to find a foundation that covers my imperfections and won't clog my pores at the same time, or cause extra shine. Well, this foundation, along with a little help from Covergirl's Clean pressed powder, take care of all of those aspects! it goes on smooth and is easy to blend. looks naturally flawless. I love the product and the price, will definitely be keeping this on hand!
This is by far my favorite out of all of the foundations I have ever used. My skin tends to be pretty acne prone and doesn't take well to certain products, I have never had an issue with this foundations. My skin is sometimes dry and flakey, but then again it can be shiny and oily and this foundation works well no matter how my skin is that day. It wears very nice and doesn't give you that bad cakeface look, the coverage gets 10 stars in my book. I love this product!
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
My new favorite foundation! I've been using it daily for about 6 months now and I'm never switching again. It matches my skin tone perfectly and gives the right amount of coverage, covering what needs to be covered without making you feel like your wearing a mask. Highly recommend to everyone!
Cristi F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I received this product complimentary in my #IDovoxbox thanks to #influenster. I really enjoy this color, it goes perfect with my skin tone and makes it look even more natura its even better because I'm not too nig on powder and this jusy rubs right inl! For those who don't like coating the makeup up and having the natural look I highly suggest this product! I'm definitely looking foward to using it more!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?