BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Hillary H.
Kansas City, MO
I think I might be the only person who absolutely hated this foundation. I have dry to combo skin and this foundation exacerbated my dryness and clung to the spots to make them even more noticeable. I also had difficulty with shade selection and tones. I am pale and the more pale foundations seemed to be very pink toned. My boyfriend even pointed out that he didn't like the foundation and he is not the type to do that unless he really means it. I think this would be great for those with oily skin, but if you have dry skin I would steer clear.
Linsey S.
I've used this foundation a few times now. I find it blendable and easy to apply. The shade I chose matches my skin very well which is always good. it gives medium coverage which is what I prefer. this foundation is fine on my face and does well but I don't see anything luminous about it. that is the drawback in my opinion. I will continue to use it because I do like it, but it's just not luminous on me.
Valentina L.
I absolutely LOVE this foundation! It truly does what it says it's going to do and stays on the skin for quite a while. The coverage is a strong medium with build-able coverage. The only thing that I don't like (and I feel this way about a lot of drugstore foundations) is that the color selection could be a lot better because I have to always mix this foundation with another one or else it will be too pink when it oxidizes. Other than that, i would strongly recommend.
XOBABE B.
This is one of my all time most favorite foundations it's a holy grail in drugstore make up, I have acne prone skin with tons of discoloration from acne marks this is a miracle product because it make me look like I have medium/full coverage foundation j would recommend this to anyone!
Ximena R.
Orlando, FL
I have uneven tan lines on my face and i started breaking out a lot because I play sports. I use to use the Fit Me Foundation and then my co worker that is a make up guru recommended me this foundation. Its amazing. Its so light on my skin and it just makes me complexion look amazing.
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! is great because stays for a long time and it covers all the imperfections! It works for oily skin, and it give you a dewy finish, this product doesn't leave a matte finish. Super easy to apply, and this is my holy grail of foundation!
Kathryn G.
Eliot , ME
I tried this foundation after starting a job in a hot kitchen last summer, needing something that would not melt off, this stuff did the job pretty well. The colors are a good match for my fair skin , my only hang up is its hard to blend and spread, a bit dry for a creamy foundation.
Stephanie B.
When I received this product I had to try it immediately. I guess that's what happens when you're addicted to makeup lol. I'll start by saying this is a good product it worked well with my skin most days but not all days. It did seem to make my face oily and hard to work with. Although their are some bad things their are good also. I enjoyed not having to put a lot on because a little went a long way.
Naomi M.
I really enjoy this foundation I have dry combination skin but I like a matte canvas to start with. this is the perfect foundation to achieve that. outlast stay fabulous is a full coverage, matte, long wear foundation and I agree with all of those claims. I would absolutely recommend this foundation
the only bad thing I would say is make sure not to cry with it on or you will have lines down your face:)
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
For a drug store product, I was pleasently surprised by this product. I think covergirl has always had really good make up and I can see that they just keep improving. It takes little to no skill to apply this make up and get it to blend. It isn't oily nor does it dry your face out.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?