BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
halleah g.
San Jose, CA
Best foundation I've tried from the drugstore thus far and its also great that it has a pump. Great coverage without making you look like a cake face. Love it in the summer with my nibea men aftershave balm and my cover fx custom cover drops. It mixes with my natural oils throughout the day but never breaks up or settles into fine lines and gives me a natural glowy finish throughout the day without looking greasy.
Sierra M.
Maumelle , AR
One of the best foundations I have found at the drugstore. It's the perfect everyday foundation that I know will be long lasting. I find you get best coverage when using a brush, and to make sure it stays in place, use a good setting powder. Works well with almost all other products that I have tried.
Denitra S.
Greeley, CO
I so love this product I covers up great! The only thing is is that I got this as a gift so its kind of not my color but I am definitely going to go buy my own to make sure it fits me great. I love the way my face feels like it can breathe with it on and it doesn't make me break out or anything.
Courtney M.
I really like this foundation! Currently I have it in a too dark shade but it doesn't dull its brilliance. It stays all day and blends easily. It isn't drying to the skin, which I love!

It does oxidize on the skin. I have tried two different shades and both oxidize two shades darker and more orange.
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
I love this foundation. I got tired of buying a concealer, foundation, and a primer. It was just a lot of money all together. I heard about this foundation through a youtube guru and I could not believe that they had finally come out with a 3-1 foundation. Once I tried it I now use it everyday and I cannot get enough of it! I highly recommend it to anyone on a budget that cannot continuously buy all 3 separately!
Daisy R.
I love this foundation so much , one of my top 3 drugstore makeup, it's a little priced for it being a drugstore item but it's worth it. You can wear it dewy or even wear it matte if you set it correctly. I reach for this foundation about 75% of the time and I'm literally obsessed , totally recommend.
Hillary S.
This foundation was okay but definitely not my favorite. It offers extremely sheer coverage in my opinion and I have to apply 2-3 layers with my BB to apply a decent coverage on my face. It is very affordable but you get what you pay for. Finding the right foundation shade was also a struggle because I feel like the yellow undertone is really heavyset
Candace S.
Barnet, VT
I love this foundation. It gives pretty much full coverage, light weight, decent price, and has a PUMP! I do apply powder over it, but I don't need to. I put powder out of habit. But this has been my favorite foundation for quite a while now and I don't think I will be switching any time soon.
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
Great, full coverage foundation! Seems to do what it says as I don't use a primer with this and it has cut my concealer use in half! A little goes a long way and I have to be careful not to use too much as it can get cakey if over-applied. I am super pale, but the lightest colour is still a pretty good match...might be too dark in the winter though! lol Overall great coverage, smooth matte look that works well on the oily tzone of my combo skin! :-)
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
Currently using this foundation at the moment, and loving it! I apply it with a damp beauty blender, and it gives me a flawless look. I've noticed over time the color tends to change once it hits oxygen, so I just went a shade lighter than I normally am. Overall an awesome drugstore foundation!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?