BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Laura Y.
Telford, PA
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. It is super easy to use and i love the pump application. It goes on smoothly and doesn't look streaky when I use a brush to apply. I also them set it with a beauty bleander and it is super buildable and covers most of my facial imperfections nicely
Katie M.
Lynnwood, WA
I got this in my #IDOVOXBOX for testing purposes, I LOVE IT. It is a bit to light for me since it is summer time, BUT in the winter it will be perfect. Little word of warning, a little goes A VERY LONG WAY! I used too much the first time and ended up looking super pale and sick. Nothing against the product 100% user error! I loved the smell, most have a weird chemical smell this one had a nice floral scent!
This is by far my favorite out of all of the foundations I have ever used. My skin tends to be pretty acne prone and doesn't take well to certain products, I have never had an issue with this foundations. My skin is sometimes dry and flakey, but then again it can be shiny and oily and this foundation works well no matter how my skin is that day. It wears very nice and doesn't give you that bad cakeface look, the coverage gets 10 stars in my book. I love this product!
Adrie M.
This product is a pretty okay drugstore foundation. It lasted awhile on my skin and was very blendable and easy to apply! Didn't feel too heavy on my skin either! But I wouldn't buy again or recommend due to it creasing and drying me out. I think it would be better for combination skin or oily 🤗
Vanessa S.
Tulia
Foundations are hard for me to connect well with. Due to skin discoloration and dark spots, I'm very picky with the coverage a foundation gives me. But this is my go to foundation! it literally makes my face look flawless. All my imperfections are covered. Dark Spots and discoloration are corrected. By far my favorite foundation! I'd recommend this product to anyone I knew suffering from the same problems!
Valentina L.
I absolutely LOVE this foundation! It truly does what it says it's going to do and stays on the skin for quite a while. The coverage is a strong medium with build-able coverage. The only thing that I don't like (and I feel this way about a lot of drugstore foundations) is that the color selection could be a lot better because I have to always mix this foundation with another one or else it will be too pink when it oxidizes. Other than that, i would strongly recommend.
Naomi M.
I really enjoy this foundation I have dry combination skin but I like a matte canvas to start with. this is the perfect foundation to achieve that. outlast stay fabulous is a full coverage, matte, long wear foundation and I agree with all of those claims. I would absolutely recommend this foundation
the only bad thing I would say is make sure not to cry with it on or you will have lines down your face:)
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
This foundation really surprised me, especially for a drugstore brand. I love it. I apply this foundation with a damp beauty blender.
PROS:
- great coverage
- stays on all day without creasing or sliding off
- price
- covers acne and redness well
- did not break me out
CONS:
- none!
Ximena R.
Orlando, FL
I have uneven tan lines on my face and i started breaking out a lot because I play sports. I use to use the Fit Me Foundation and then my co worker that is a make up guru recommended me this foundation. Its amazing. Its so light on my skin and it just makes me complexion look amazing.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
I have literally nothing bad to say about this foundation. It has well balanced colors, it has long lasting power, it hydrates the skin well, it has good coverage. It's a product I always have in my make up case even when I alternate between other foundations :).
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?