BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Callie C.
NEW FAVORITE!!! I am constantly searching for the perfect drug store foundation with all the perks of a high end brand. And this stuff takes the cake! I have pretty oily skin that is prone to breakouts but this foundation doesn't break me out and it literally lasts all day. Pro tip: make sure to let your foundation dry for about 10 min before setting with powder and it lasts so much longer. No flaking off, no weird coloring, and it doesn't look too heavy but still gives full coverage.
Denitra S.
Greeley, CO
I so love this product I covers up great! The only thing is is that I got this as a gift so its kind of not my color but I am definitely going to go buy my own to make sure it fits me great. I love the way my face feels like it can breathe with it on and it doesn't make me break out or anything.
Candace S.
Barnet, VT
I love this foundation. It gives pretty much full coverage, light weight, decent price, and has a PUMP! I do apply powder over it, but I don't need to. I put powder out of habit. But this has been my favorite foundation for quite a while now and I don't think I will be switching any time soon.
Nicole V.
Tampa , FL
I cant say enough about this foundation. it truly is the best foundation ive ever used so far and i will continue to use it for as long as i can. I know this will make all girls cringe but i am a repeat offender of sleeping with my full face make up on most nights when i get home just so darn late! but this foundation has NEVER caused me to break out (and i break out over everything) and sometimes i even wonder if it helps keep my skin soft and clear even when I'm not wearing it..
Berenisse V.
Stafford , VA
I like the foundation, i wouldn't really say i love it because it leaves me looking a little bit too matte. i have dry skin and this foundation clings onto dry patches. my skin reall does change up according to the seasons. i cant use this in the winter because my face is dry but in the summer this is a perfect foundation for people who like being shine free :) also this is a medium to full coverage foundation
Daisy R.
I love this foundation so much , one of my top 3 drugstore makeup, it's a little priced for it being a drugstore item but it's worth it. You can wear it dewy or even wear it matte if you set it correctly. I reach for this foundation about 75% of the time and I'm literally obsessed , totally recommend.
Jennifer L.
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!! I use it with the primer for oily skin and it works so well. I have bought this for the second time and I will most likely continue to. It's a great drug store make up that's inexpensive. It goes on so smooth and it doesn't look cakey if you put just the right amount on.
Glenna R.
Temecula, CA
This is one of the three favorite drug store foundations I own. It does oxidize, so pay attention when first trying, but the finish and coverage is pretty darn good!! This is great for my oily skin and I love the coverage this gives, not to mention that there's a primer within the foundation!
Destiny B.
New Boston, TX
This is my holy grail foundation. I love it so much. I have combination skin and I wear this foundation all year round. I love the finish when applied with a brush or a sponge. It gives a demi matte finish for me. It doesn't cling to my dry patches in the winter or melt off my face in the summer. I also touch my face a lot and it stays perfect. When I get home after work and school my foundation looks exactly like it did that morning when i put it on. I would highly recommend
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
Great, full coverage foundation! Seems to do what it says as I don't use a primer with this and it has cut my concealer use in half! A little goes a long way and I have to be careful not to use too much as it can get cakey if over-applied. I am super pale, but the lightest colour is still a pretty good match...might be too dark in the winter though! lol Overall great coverage, smooth matte look that works well on the oily tzone of my combo skin! :-)
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?