BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Nicole G.
Swarthmore , PA
The holy grail of foundation for me. Nothing compares to this. It’s full coverage and lasts all day because of its built in primer. I don’t use a concealer, but this has an added concealer so I don’t find it necessary. Love love love this and it’s so inexpensive.
Katelyn S.
Modesto
I like this foundation a lot. After switching from an expensive brand i found this to be equivalent. I dont need nor do i like a lot of coverage so i have found this one to fit perfectly. I only use one pump and it covers from my forehead to my neck perfectly.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This is a fantastic foundation! Because it is a three in one product it does it all it feels as though it’s priming concealing and covering your face with that silky foundation. The coverage is great and the colors are very wide so there is a shade for everyone
Lia A.
Flint, MI
I really enjoy using this Foundation, It goes great on your skin. Doesn't look cakey on the face or makes your skin crease. This was my first foundation I have used when I first started getting into makeup. It's also affordable and is drug store products.
Angel M.
San Diego
Review for: Medium Beige more...
My holy grail foundation!!! Though I tried many drugstore and highend ones I always go back using this one. Its a light to medium coverage, and though I have a dry skin it sits perfectly to my skin. This is one of my best and besy foundation evr!!!
Morgan L.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Wonderful foundation, this foundation stays well and has a very nice coverage. I bought my first bottle years ago and continue to use it almost daily! The pump makes it easy not to waste any product and the foundation last for a long while!
Cassie R.
Because I'm not very experienced with makeup, especially foundation, I can only say that this is at least as good as I think it should be. The products goes on evenly and it stays, minus days when I am outside and it's incredibly warm out.
Evelyn N.
I think this is a really nice foundation! It stays for a decent amount of time and looks flawless! I'd say that it is about medium coverage. If recommend using it with a beauty blender for best application, a damp beauty blender for a lighter coverage!
Victoria C.
Review for: Soft Honey more...
I always go back to this foundation after I have a bad foundation experience. It has great coverage, blends like a dream and dries like skin! It has SPF20 too which is a bonus! The color gets darker when it dries so go a shade lighter than you think!
Kristina B.
Review for: Golden Tan more...
This foundation kind of surprised me i didn't expect it to be good at all but it actually had pretty good coverage. I wasnt a big fan of the dewy finish but i would say if you are looking for a decent foundation on the cheap this isnt a bad choice
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?