BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Brandy G.
This foundation will get the job done in a pinch. I use it if a small pimple pops up right before I leave for work. It doesn't stay long throughout the day though.
Ashley J.
Spencer, WI
This product is amazing for my oily skin. I'm very prone to break outs and I've had no issues with this and I've been using it for over 6 months. I love that it comes with a pump!
Nicole C.
Irwin, PA
Possibly my holy grail every day foundation. Gives a beautiful, natural dewy look without looking greasy. If they had lighter shades, this would be a 5/5 for me.
Very great foundation! Gives you a fresh look and not so heavy. Love how you don't need a lot to see a tat of the difference in your skin after using. Works great to cover blemishes!
Allison C.
Elmira, OR
Great product. Very light. Doesn't clog pores. And covers everything very nicely. But very hard to match skin color and stands out if not blended entirely. Hard to make it work.
Helen L.
I'm not a fan of this foundation. I don't really like the coverage. I'm just trying to use it up. It's not so much the product itself. It's just not the look that I prefer.
Nancy T.
I have this foundation in the color 842 Medium Beige. While this foundation claims to be able to replace my primer and concealer, I find that this is not the case. This applied streaky on me and there would be a clean line of no foundation on my face where I placed my contour, and no I did not apply pressure to the point of wiping off my foundation. This had light to medium coverage. I do recommend to getting a color lighter (I should have got either N**e Beige 832 or Natural Beige 840) as I find this foundation to slightly oxidize.
Brittany B.
Hillsboro, MO
This foundation gives a full coverage! It stays on for about 8-9 hours. I have to blot around the 5th hour though. So a little oily, but it's an all around great product!
Andrea B.
Merced, CA
This foundation is amazing. It has great coverage and is really light weight. Blends out so nice. And lasts a long time without getting me too oily throughout the day.
Valarie U.
New Plymouth, ID
Excellent coverage of all my blemishes without feeling heavy or oily. It has a nice light feeling and blends nicely with my skin tone for a natural blemish free look.
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this a long lasting foundation?
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I've heard really good things about this product. I was wondering if it gives a dewy or a matte finish?
Monica G.
Reedley, CA
Is this foundation as good as pay say it is? I have been meaning to try it since I am almost done with the foundation I am currently using. Also it is appropriate for sensitive skin and for someone who has an oily t-zone.
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
My skin is super sensitive and a lot of things give me almost like a chemical burn. How is this for sensitive skin?
Naraly S.
I really like drugstore foundations for everyday use , but I have oily skin so does anybody know if this will work for oily skin ?