BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Taylor H.
Muskegon, MI
I love this product I use on a daily basis! I would say the only bad thing is it makes your face feel a little oily but if you put some powder over it it feels great!
Lily W.
Easy to apply, great coverage, and long staying power. It's a great drugstore foundation and at a affordable price. I like the fact that I don't need to wear a primer with this foundation.
Arielle B.
Michigan
This is a nice foundation it has a nice matte finish, great coverage, and blends well. It stays on most if the day but it does oxidize a little bit. I will probably repurchase it again.
Kendal L.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
I love this foundation. I haven't used a liquid foundation in a long time because my skin is very picky:) But I tried this and am so happy I found it. The color is perfect for my skin tone and the coverage is great.
makayla w.
Charleston, WV
I have heard the best reviews on this foundation from my favorite beauty bloggers. I, myself, haven't tried it but I am definitely going to pick up a bottle soon.
Alisha L.
Jericho, NY
I love this!! I have been using this over my high end foundations. I cant say anything bad about it. Its great for my oily/combo skin, its lasts all day, it give medium to full coverage, and it comes with a pump.
Dawn Y.
Prattville, AL
I have used many different brands and cover girl is one of my favorites. I like this make up because it leaves my skin looking good and covers well. I like the matte finish it leaves and it stays on all day.
Adriana  R.
This is a great foundation! It is one of my favorite drugstore foundations of all times. I have oily skin and this foundation stays in place all day long! I definitely recommend it!
jesse s.
Mesa, AZ
I liked this product quite a lot although I chose a shade a bit too dark for my skin. it wears nice throughout the day and doesn't even need a primer underneath.
Margarita G.
Castro Valley, CA
This this is an awesome foundation + primer + powder all in one. stays on all day covers blemishes doesn't crease or cake and it doesn't give you an oily finish totally matte. Gotta admit, I love it
Taya B.
Lake Echo, NS
Does this brand last all day?
Angelica H.
Shannon, MS
My skin is super sensitive and a lot of things give me almost like a chemical burn. How is this for sensitive skin?
Naraly S.
I really like drugstore foundations for everyday use , but I have oily skin so does anybody know if this will work for oily skin ?
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this a long lasting foundation?
Dragana B.
Is this foundation good for dry skin people?