BY COVERGIRL #98 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Dawn Y.
Prattville, AL
I have used many different brands and cover girl is one of my favorites. I like this make up because it leaves my skin looking good and covers well. I like the matte finish it leaves and it stays on all day.
Margarita G.
This this is an awesome foundation + primer + powder all in one. stays on all day covers blemishes doesn't crease or cake and it doesn't give you an oily finish totally matte. Gotta admit, I love it
jesse s.
Mesa, AZ
I liked this product quite a lot although I chose a shade a bit too dark for my skin. it wears nice throughout the day and doesn't even need a primer underneath.
Nathalia L.
I love this foundation, I have combination skin and it has never broken me out. Just make sure to set it with powder. Through out the day you might need to touch up on the powder
Denise R.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is one of my holy grail foundations! it is full coverage and matte. when I don't want a complete matte face, I mix the cover girl luminous and it and gives a lovely finish.
Valentina I.
Arlington Hts, IL
Ive been using this founadtion for about 6 months now and i love it. i haven't been tempted to buy any other one. It applies nicely, doesn't leave you cakey but has awesome coverage with long lasting power.
Kaylee J.
Boise, ID
My favorite!! This is the only foundation I've used that has worked with my oily skin and also has the most full coverage and flawless finish! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with Oily skin!
Tiffanie S.
Twin Falls, ID
Blends extremely well, but by the end of the day, its smeared and noticeable. I like how it looks when I start my day, but when I get ready for bed, it isn't worth the money.
hazel j.
Daly City, CA
I really love this foundation 😘❤️ i always use this on my youtube makeup tutorial and its amazing product it helps me to hide my blemishes,redness and dry skins i love it ❤️💋
Cynthia B.
El Paso, TX
This product has replaced my mac studio fix fluid. The coverage of this foundation is amazing. It's easily bendable and stays on for hours looking perfect no complaints here
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this a long lasting foundation?
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I've heard really good things about this product. I was wondering if it gives a dewy or a matte finish?
Monica G.
Reedley , CA
Is this foundation as good as pay say it is? I have been meaning to try it since I am almost done with the foundation I am currently using. Also it is appropriate for sensitive skin and for someone who has an oily t-zone.
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
My skin is super sensitive and a lot of things give me almost like a chemical burn. How is this for sensitive skin?
Naraly S.
I really like drugstore foundations for everyday use , but I have oily skin so does anybody know if this will work for oily skin ?

back