BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Casi J.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have really oily skin and this is the best foundation for me. I love it.. It is so light and you can't tell it is on. I don't need much so literally a dot covers my entire face.
Starla L.
Frederick, MD
This is the best "drug-store" foundation I have ever used! The coverage is amazing with a great smooth texture. With a foundation brush its easy to get professional like results.
Kambri  S.
Roy, UT
My all time favorite foundation. Ever. It have great coverage without feeling cakey, and it blends really nicely. It's good priced and lasts me a few months. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Nike O.
Austin, TX
I've had the product for about a day, but it is living up to what it said. I am usually super oily, but right now I am not right now. I love that it is a three-in-one product. The less fuss the better.
constanza h.
Asheville, NC
This is awesome. ive used to many drugstore foundation an this one is one of my favs. last long doesn't break up during the day an doesn't cling to any dry patches u may have.
Brooke L.
Sullivan, IN
Just okay...

I wanted to love this foundation. I really did. It lasted a really long time on my oily skin but it clung to dry patches I didn't even known existed.
Ashley O.
North Bergen, NJ
Didn't really work for me. When I applied it it was alright ,but 30 minutes after it was a way different shade on my skin it was very pinky looking and didn't last all day.
Ashley B.
Colonial Hgts, VA
There are so many colors to choose from I found one that went perfectly with my skin tone and even worked with my somewhat dry skin! It stayed on and didn't get on my clothes
Daneny N.
Salem, OR
This foundation blends amazingly! I did get a shade too light for my skin tone, and wish it was easier to pick the right foundation color because to me, the packaging is hard to tell. I don't even use a primer and it stays on all day!
Kelsey O.
Graham, WA
Ever since I started using this Foundation my skin looks and feels softer then ever! I only started using three days ago. I'm very please and I'm going to continue t use this!
Taya B.
Lake Echo, NS
Does this brand last all day?
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this a long lasting foundation?
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I've heard really good things about this product. I was wondering if it gives a dewy or a matte finish?
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
My skin is super sensitive and a lot of things give me almost like a chemical burn. How is this for sensitive skin?
Naraly S.
I really like drugstore foundations for everyday use , but I have oily skin so does anybody know if this will work for oily skin ?