BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Marcella G.
Montebello, CA
I bought this foundation for the first time last year and I haven't stopped using it ever since. I was able to fin my perfect shade super easy. I love the coverage it's almost full coverage and it's very buildable
sona t.
Beaverton, OR
My mom used this foundation before and she definetley loves it It's worth the price. Covergirl is an brand that is awesome and fine I have seen katy perry on their pster/comercial.
melissa R.
Leaves my skin flawless perfect for moms on the go like my self you need some thing that's gonna look like you put a lot of effort into when you really didn't love this
Ashley B.
I've used this foundation since it came out. It has great coverage, and it doesn't make me break out. I love that there are so many different shades. You can definitely find a foundation to match your skin tone.
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
I received this in my voxbox, and just loved it. It provided great coverage, and didn't feel too heavy. I have very fair skin, and I thought it blended very well.
Sara K.
Folsom, CA
This is possibly one of the best drugstore foundations available! It has amazing medium-full coverage and blends so well into my skin! And it still looks natural!
yesica p.

Is base I thought I acentsria well but it did not get sticky and I had to mix it to work the truth I did not like it very much I find it very liquid for my taste
Jessica G.
Aurora, CO
I love this foundation it has my perfect shade and lasts all day!!! I don't really like the price but every now and then coupons come out that make it well worth it..
Stephanie V.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this foundation for full matte coverage at times it is too matte but when it mix with a bb cream it adds a bit of moisture and I apply it with a damp sponge
Courtney R.
Lavalette
A nice foundation. It applies nicely and provides decent coverage. It didn't oxidize on the skin. It's not super long wearing though and can settle into imperfections in the skin.
Taya B.
Lake Echo, NS
Does this brand last all day?
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this a long lasting foundation?
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I've heard really good things about this product. I was wondering if it gives a dewy or a matte finish?
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
My skin is super sensitive and a lot of things give me almost like a chemical burn. How is this for sensitive skin?
Naraly S.
I really like drugstore foundations for everyday use , but I have oily skin so does anybody know if this will work for oily skin ?