BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Keli T.
Kissimmee, FL
What a wonderful full coverage product I purchased mine over at Target I always get a great deal it stays on all day looks flawless and I have normal everyday combination skin
Madison K.
Silverdale, WA
I have very oily skin and this foundation made me break out. Also the foundation tend to patch together by the end of the day and non of the colors matched my skin tone, and i should have to mix multiple colors to match my skin tone.
Mikayla C.
Grove City, PA
I love this foundation. I absolutely have to use a primer with it, though --it makes my skin a little flaky and dry in some places. For people with oily skin, this would be perfect. The coverage is great!
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
This foundation ACTUALLY impressed me! I tried it via the #idovoxbox and WOW! It really does stay all day without getting cakey/flaky/greasy or "sliding" off your face (you KNOW what I mean!). Try it out!
Kacie B.
I love this foundation so much , it cover really we'll , I have light skin so usually two shades darker in Orange this one you can match and it looks great ! It's easy to blend I love it so much hope you get the chance to try it !!!!!
Anna T.
Beaufort, SC
I do like this foundation from my "i do" voxbox that i received. It was a little to heavy for me though, I'm used to a very light foundation feel. And sadly i did break out from this:/ good coverage though.
Tania S.
Aurora, CO
If you have dry skin this is not for you stay away it accentuates your dry patches and makes your skin feel tight and makes you flakey plus it settles into fine lines making you look older than you are !
Megan P.
McKee
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I love this foundation! I've went through many bottles of this. It's the perfect everyday foundation and have medium coverage. It lasts for around 8 hours which is great to me. Everyone needs to try this one out.
Vivian C.
Gainesville , TX
Just got this for free in my last influenster box. Perfect shade and love that it stays in and covers my acne scares! So so pleased with this product that when my free one is gone... I'm buying a new one.
Marine A.
I love this foundation from the drugstore. If has very good coverage. Stays on for a long time. I don't need touching up with this foundation. The price isn't bad and it's easy to find at the drugstore.
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this a long lasting foundation?
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I've heard really good things about this product. I was wondering if it gives a dewy or a matte finish?
Angelica H.
Shannon, MS
My skin is super sensitive and a lot of things give me almost like a chemical burn. How is this for sensitive skin?
Taya B.
Lake Echo, NS
Does this brand last all day?
Naraly S.
I really like drugstore foundations for everyday use , but I have oily skin so does anybody know if this will work for oily skin ?