BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ashlee C.
Olathe, KS
I really like this foundation. I am oily and acne prone, but it has a long wear and I haven't noticed any new breakouts. I find I still need to top it with a setting powder, but it doesn't look cakey.
Aida T.
You like natural look. I will recommend every woman that wants to look young and beautiful. not grease mess or heavy creams, your friends will love your natural look and this fabulous foundation.
Cynthia S.
I just purchased it but maybe once i get my correct shade, i might think different. Right now still liking my fit me foundation stick because it makes it appear like I'm not wearing any foundation.
Teresa T.
San Diego, CA
Thin foundation that blends nicely with fingers, concealer brush (i use bareminerals), or flat top kabuki (sonia kashuk). SUCH good coverage for such a lightweight foundation. Only complaint would be how dirty the clear cover gets.
Jade M.
It's a great foundation for almost all skin types and its affordable. I do recommend this to others to try however it was not for me. I did not dry out my skin further but through out the day it would get darker and tend to cake up.
Savannah S.
Rochester, MN
Obsessed with this foundation. I've been using this for months and still love it. It doesn't make my skin oily through out the day and has nice coverage. Not to mention it looks natural as well.
Sophia F.
Freedom, PA
I never thought I'd find a foundation I appreciate more the my Revlon Colorstay, but this hit the mark! Amazing coverage, very buildable, blends well, long lasting, & leaves a smooth finish. Remarkable.
member-14c206f56
Great Drug store foundation!

This saves me time when doing my makeup. My Go-to product to apply when in a hurry. There is no need to mix foundations, apply moisturizer or primer. It's great ♡
Brittany N.
Used this product for over a year and loved it while i did! It doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky at all and the coverage is pretty decent. It's great for someone looking for a natural look.
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
I bought this because it had good reviews, but for me I just felt like it looked caked on. I have oily skin as it is, and mixed with this product it looked like I had melted a crayon on my face.
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this a long lasting foundation?
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I've heard really good things about this product. I was wondering if it gives a dewy or a matte finish?
Monica G.
Reedley , CA
Is this foundation as good as pay say it is? I have been meaning to try it since I am almost done with the foundation I am currently using. Also it is appropriate for sensitive skin and for someone who has an oily t-zone.
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
My skin is super sensitive and a lot of things give me almost like a chemical burn. How is this for sensitive skin?
Naraly S.
I really like drugstore foundations for everyday use , but I have oily skin so does anybody know if this will work for oily skin ?