BY COVERGIRL #72 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Marjorie S.
Streamwood, IL
Received a bottle in my #IDoVoxBox. I have a hard time finding a good foundation to match my skin tone, but this matches so well!! Only used it once but my face didn't break out almost immediately after I put it on like it did with a few foundations I've used so that's great.
Ashleigh C.
Albany
I love the coverage and texture of this product but it clogs my pores up so bad. I can predict a breakout the next morning after using this product. I wish I didn't have to weigh the risk of using this product because I really love it
Daisy G.
Beaufort, Nc
Ok...
This product claims to be the 3 in 1 but yet for some reason it left my skin very dry and I have very oily skin, I could see my dry patches going through the foundation.
Maria A.
Compton, Ca
This is absolutely my favorite drugstore foundation i love it does what it says and is full coverage to a flawless look. With all the different shades there's so many to choose to get your right shade.
Reema B.
One of the best drugstore foundations for someone who is looking for a long lasting, full coverage foundation. I have oily skin and this product lasts all day for me. LOVE!
Jennifer S.
Lakewood, WA
I tried this foundation off of some recommendations from friends. I'm so glad that I did. The color matches perfect. It last all day. I wore it all weekend when I was doing soccer stuff and it stayed.
Sandy M.
Humble, TX
Did not like the feel of this foundation the wearability was very short-lived. Also made my skin look very oily even though I used a matt setting powder very disappointed.
Vanessa V.
This was a great foundation the first couple of months but then I noticed it started to look cakey. Not sure if it was the foundation or my skin. But it is great for oily skin..it keeps you matte all day
Isabelle O.
This product has amazing coverage that lasts for 24 hours! There's no need for touch ups with this foundation it's got 3 in 1 to give you a flawless finish that stays put!
Kayla B.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. Great coverage, nice matte finish, easy to blend and build without looking cakey. This foundation stays on incredibly well. I totally recommend it to everyone.
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this a long lasting foundation?
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I've heard really good things about this product. I was wondering if it gives a dewy or a matte finish?
Monica G.
Reedley , CA
Is this foundation as good as pay say it is? I have been meaning to try it since I am almost done with the foundation I am currently using. Also it is appropriate for sensitive skin and for someone who has an oily t-zone.
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
My skin is super sensitive and a lot of things give me almost like a chemical burn. How is this for sensitive skin?
Naraly S.
I really like drugstore foundations for everyday use , but I have oily skin so does anybody know if this will work for oily skin ?