BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sarah H.
Modesto , CA
This is a decent drugstore foundation but it is on the thicker side. I love that it dries down to a semi matte finish and the coverage is decent. Fingers is the only way to use this foundation so keep that in mind. I also feel like I need to set this with a light coat of translucent powder.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
First off I'm a covergirlbrand brand so obviously this is a must and a love. It's more pointed towards those who are oily. I don't see dry skins doing so well with this unless you had a dewfy finish spray to go on top.
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
It's important to me that my foundation is light, and I thought this was a nice, not heavy makeup. It has a kind of shimmer to it, so it can make skin look a little shiny, but in the right lighting it's nice!
Lauren D.
Peabody , MA
This is a pretty good drugstore foundation. It is long lasting and doesn't make your skin looking oily over time. I would not recommend this for dry skin since it tends to cling to dry patches and look cakey.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
This is a really affordable option at the drug store. It is really good for dry sensitive skin, but it also works for oily and normal skin. It gives you a flawless finish and it doesn't cake up indeterminate the eyebrows or in any fine lines.
Lindsey D.
Columbia, MD
This is the only foundation I have used in the past few years. Love that it has SPF and that you can put it on thin for a sheer coverage or apply several layers for a thicker coverage. It is lightweight and overall a great product for the price!
Leah R.
This liquid foundation is not like most foundation is blends to your skin really easily and doesn't leave it looking Cakey or powdery afterwards and stays on for most of the day
Michaela J.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I've only used this kind of liquid foundation! I like it but it still has room for improvement! I have to apply two coats in order to get the coverage I desire. I still love the brand and it is affordable.
Ashley H.
Lexington, KY
My favorite foundation, it's full coverage, and is perfect for oily skin I've found out. I've been using this foundation for almost two years now and this is my go to. Love it.
Jacqueline H.
Riverside, CA
This foundation makes my skin look so soft which I absolutely love. However, after a week my skin started to get dry and oily. It's probably only my skin that has that reaction to it because it is sensitive.
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this a long lasting foundation?
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I've heard really good things about this product. I was wondering if it gives a dewy or a matte finish?
Monica G.
Reedley, CA
Is this foundation as good as pay say it is? I have been meaning to try it since I am almost done with the foundation I am currently using. Also it is appropriate for sensitive skin and for someone who has an oily t-zone.
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
My skin is super sensitive and a lot of things give me almost like a chemical burn. How is this for sensitive skin?
Naraly S.
I really like drugstore foundations for everyday use , but I have oily skin so does anybody know if this will work for oily skin ?

back