BY COVERGIRL #67 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Megan G.
I just recently picked up this foundation and I am in love with it! It blends nicely and really works with my oily skin! Would recommend setting with a powder if you don't already do so. Love the product!
Cirrias W.
Palm Coast, FL
This is a great make up, light and smooth, I love wearing it during the day. If you looking for more coverage this might not be the right one for you. I received this item for free testing, from Influnester
Molly L.
Sleepy Eye, MN
I purchase this product at Target or Walmart. As someone who doesn't use makeup very much, I appreciate that it makes using makeup easier for me. My skin is normal, with occasional dry patches, and I have had no trouble with this makeup.
Sophia H.
Lawrence, KS
I absolutely love this formula, it lasts all day and doesn't make me oily. I have multiple shades of this to match my skin tone year round, definitely a staple in my collection.
Ashley H.
Lexington, KY
My favorite foundation, it's full coverage, and is perfect for oily skin I've found out. I've been using this foundation for almost two years now and this is my go to. Love it.
Ana C.
Hartford, CT
This is one of my favorite foundation. I didn't use this foundation in the summer.....since I just use BB cream. Now that Fall is here I picked it up again. And after not using it for a few months.....I fell in love with it all over again.
Raquel A.
Mount Rainier, MD
I absolutely love this foundation! It has great coverage, it stays on for a long time and it works wonders with my oily/combination skin. I have a very oily T-zone, and the rest of my face is pretty normal.
Julia V.
Mc Calla, AL
Let me start with this: I hate foundation. This is the only one I've ever found that stays and lasts all day. I don't like wearing it but on the occasion I really need it it's the best. It works as a concealer too! The lightest color is a bit dark for me and that's my only complaint.
Nicole A.
Harriman, NY
This product is ok. I have oily skin so for my skin type is this product didn't work. It was to oily for me and separated on my skin and didn't sink in and blend
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE this foundation. It has cut down my makeup application time immensely because it eliminates the need for concealer as well as powder! It has amazing coverage and truly lasts nearly all day! Love it!
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this a long lasting foundation?
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I've heard really good things about this product. I was wondering if it gives a dewy or a matte finish?
Monica G.
Reedley , CA
Is this foundation as good as pay say it is? I have been meaning to try it since I am almost done with the foundation I am currently using. Also it is appropriate for sensitive skin and for someone who has an oily t-zone.
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
My skin is super sensitive and a lot of things give me almost like a chemical burn. How is this for sensitive skin?
Naraly S.
I really like drugstore foundations for everyday use , but I have oily skin so does anybody know if this will work for oily skin ?