BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Brittany S.
Elgin, IL
This is a really great medium to fullish coverage foundation that doesn't cling to any of my dry spots. I really like it and I probably will continue to repurchase. The color range is also pretty good for the drugstore.
Jessica M.
tuscaloosa,al
This foundation covers really good. Only side to it is that it has a weird smell and in the summer it can get greasy when you sweat. It has a natural finish to it and very long lasting. ūüĎćūüŹľI would recommend this for a winter foundatio
Cassy P.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is actually a pretty good drugstore foundation. Good coverage, long wearing and good selection of colors to choose from. For the price it's totally worth it. I'm not in love with it, but it gets the job done.
Tinisha P.
This is the one and only foundation out of many tried, including the bests like MAC and other expensive popular brands, that actually works for me! It makes my skin look flawless and porcelain. I live by this product
Ligia D.
Love this foundation, however i cant use it all the time since it has a dewy finish and my skin is combination oily, so matte formulas tend to work better for me.
Aurora V.
Rialto, CA
I'm really liking this foundation I've heard great things about it and I had to try it for myself and I have to say its awesome for the price of like $8 compared to a lot of other drugstore foundations. It keeps my skin matte and feels good in my skin the color is great blends easily I really like it.
Nyree K.
Conyers, GA
Am i the only one who doesn't get the coverage that cover girl promises. It covers some but overall it doesn't cover at all. I have darkspots and it doesn't even cover those. It also dries out my face which is annoying
JilliAlicia T.
Hartford City, IN
Go to Glam Products Are those offering multiple benefits .
This Formula performs as advertised AND the Blue Packaging is on-point n Trending; as well as gorgeous.
cassie d.
Richmond, KY
It does really good and makes your skin really even. It blends really nicely. It also brightens your skin in all the right places and makes your pores almost unnoticeable. I love this foundation for myself. It is also at a reasonable price for its quality.
Merima B.
This foundation is amazing. It is very buildable and does not make the face look cakey at all. There is many colors to choose from. It looks so beautiful on the face. The coverage is amazing,, medium to full coverage.
Taya B.
Lake Echo, NS
Does this brand last all day?
Angelica H.
Shannon, MS
My skin is super sensitive and a lot of things give me almost like a chemical burn. How is this for sensitive skin?
Naraly S.
I really like drugstore foundations for everyday use , but I have oily skin so does anybody know if this will work for oily skin ?
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this a long lasting foundation?
Dragana B.
Is this foundation good for dry skin people?