Is this foundation good for oily skin?

Carolyne S.
Carolyne S.
Miami
1 year, 4 months ago
si, es de las mejores bases para este tipo de piel
Vedith d.
Vedith d.
Mckee, KY
1 year, 6 months ago
yes it works great and stays on all day
Maria B.
Maria B.
Montebello, CA
1 year, 7 months ago
Yes it's full coverage and great for oily skin gives a matte finish
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
1 year, 12 months ago
I have very oily skin and I find this stays on pretty well as long as I set it with powder. However, if I touch my face at all, it will come off very easily. I try to take off my makeup before getting dressed for bed because I don't want it to transfer onto clothes.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Saint Cloud, FL
1 year, 12 months ago
Yes! I for one have very oily and acne prone skin and this foundation works very well for my skin. I do need to apply powder to keep the oil and shine to a minimal but it's worth it for the light feeling this foundation gives me. Just be careful not to apply excess.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
2 years ago
Yes, i have oily skin and it works for me. I've compared this to urban decay's naked foundation.
Payal P.
Payal P.
2 years ago
It took long for me to find out that my skin is not oily. Haha. But yes there must be 2 type of this product one for oily skin and one for non-oily. First know your skin type then buy the product that suits it.
The Makeup F.
The Makeup F.
Teaneck, NJ
2 years ago
Yes it is! I have very oily skin and I love it. I find it does not break down during the day. I also tend to have dry patches and I find it also helps with that. It's a great balance.
rosio d.
rosio d.
2 years ago
Yes it is, i was using a revlon foundation for dry skin so it would make my face super oily, but i learned i had oily skin so bought this covergirl foundation and i love it. It has medium to full coverage and does not make me look shiny lol.
Kaitlin T.
Kaitlin T.
2 years ago
I have oily skin and this is my favorite and I find myself reaching for this a lot more than my high end foundations!!