Monica G.
Reedley , CA

Is this foundation as good as pay say it is? I have been meaning to try it since I am almost done with the foundation I am currently using. Also it is appropriate for sensitive skin and for someone who has an oily t-zone.

Brian s.
Brian s.
Canada
2 years, 1 month ago
Availing this a great foundation for its price I recommend you trying it and you will never change trust me
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Kearney, NE
2 years, 1 month ago
This is a great foundation at a nice price! It is diffidently worth a try! It doesn't feel too heavy or sticky on my face.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes this is a great drugstore foundation, I've found that it is good at staying out for most of the day and it does not need to be reapplied often.
Krista A.
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
2 years, 1 month ago
Works for every day wear and isn't expensive so it's worth a try!
Nykole L.
Nykole L.
San Antonio, TX
2 years, 1 month ago
It's good and not expensive can be used for everyday wear!
Karen P.
Karen P.
Madera, CA
Yea it's ok....
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Boaz, AL
2 years, 1 month ago
It seemed to cling to my dry patches. I have dry skin. I think people with oily skin would love it.
kaela w.
kaela w.
2 years, 1 month ago
This is my new favorite foundation. The primer is in the foundation and the make-up stays on all day. My skin looks flawless with this product. I'm seriously impressed. It is great for oily skin! I use a primer and finishing spray and it stays on for my 12 hour work days.
nancy d.
nancy d.
cold spring, mn
2 years, 1 month ago
Love it! used to use Mary Kate and switched to this!
Taiwo A.
Taiwo A.
Staten Island, NY
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes it is as great as its raved to be. I find that taking your time buffing the product in makes it better. you can use buffing brush or a beauty blender and both are fine, just make sure your brush isn't too clumped up with old products. hope this helps 😊 I am super oily, like can fry an egg kinda thing and I love this more than my kat von d. I swear it!!!