Karina P.
Elkhart, IN

I really want to try this foundation out but I will like to know if this foundation oxidize?

Kiera R.
Kiera R.
Lowell, OR
2 years, 10 months ago
It oxidizes a little bit I have noticed throughout the day
Audrey-Anne Q.
Audrey-Anne Q.
2 years, 10 months ago
It did oxydize a tiny bit on me. i recommand you go a shade lighter and use a bronzer to make it the perfect shade for you. it is always easier to make it darker thème lighter! i recommand this foundation 100%.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
2 years, 10 months ago
For me it did oxidize and I believe it was because of the spf. But I went with a shade lighter and when it oxidized, it looked okay afterwards. I still believe there are better drugstore foundations out there
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Watsontown, PA
2 years, 10 months ago
It really stays true to the color and doesn't oxidize. I would definitely try it.
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Brampton, ON
2 years, 10 months ago
I didn't find that it oxidized on my skin at all
leah h.
leah h.
2 years, 10 months ago
This foundation is great I use it all the time
Delkis A.
Delkis A.
West Palm Beach, FL
2 years, 10 months ago
The foundation is great just set it with a translucent powder and it will last the whole day 😊
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Fremont, CA
2 years, 10 months ago
I think it depends on your skin because it did oxidize for me. I'm light olive toned (Asian descent).
Aleena B.
Aleena B.
Ooltewah, TN
2 years, 10 months ago
I think it depends on your skin! I haven't had an issue with this foundation doing that. If you're curious, put a small amount on your hand (spread it around) and let it sit. Give it and hour or so. Add another pump and see if there is a color difference! If there is, Y most places will allow you to return it.
Lynnseyloveslashes  .
Lynnseyloveslashes .
2 years, 10 months ago
I tried this foundation a year or so ago because of all the great reviews. The color seemed to always change a little bit on my skin and I could never seem to get it to look right, so I took it back. However, I have seen lots of reviews where people have raved about this foundation and didn't seem to have an issue with it oxidizing. I may have just had a dud.