Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Bay City, MI
11 months ago
For me this is one of the best drugstore foundations. I have acne prone skin and minimum acne scarring and the coverage is near perfection for me. The coverage is always buildable.
Bay City, MI
11 months ago
Bridget T.
Bridget T.
Willis, Tx
1 year, 4 months ago
This is the best drugstore full coverage foundation I have tried so far. When I wear it I always get several compliments on how wonderful my skin looks or how great my complexion is. Very build-able as well. I highly recommend it!
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Saint Cloud, FL
1 year, 4 months ago
You can build up the product to get your desired coverage. I do one layer and then go back in to cover the blemishes still peaking through. If needed, I do another full layer. But it will give full coverage if you build it up.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
1 year, 4 months ago
I am not super knowledgable on makeup, as I have a basic routine, so this product is very useful for those who are just getting started or want to use the least amount of products. It's 3-in-1, so it covers all the bases without having to use a handful of products. It does cover acne, but it depends on how intense your acne is. Obviously, something more expensive is going to cover acne and other blemishes better.
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes it could cover your acne but after 2 layers of this foundation.
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes it could cover your acne but after 2 layers of this foundation.
Brookelyn D.
Brookelyn D.
Sweetwater, TN
1 year, 5 months ago
Great coverage! I have the same problem and this really cover everything well!!
Vivienne S.
Vivienne S.
Downers Grove, IL
2 years, 2 months ago
Great coverage, I use it for my acne and is covers just about all of the spots :)
Tiana S.
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
3 years, 3 months ago
Great coverage! When I was doing research on this foundation everything I came across said this was a medium coverage...no way! Having come from using MAC Matchmaster, this foundation is definitely full coverage! I don't even have to use concealer in some places anymore now! I even have to be careful to not use a heavy hand as it can tend to go on too thickly! This is definitely a great heavy coverage foundation! :-)