Tracy M.

Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Sylmar, CA
1 year, 9 months ago
Definitely love this one. I've tried others and some feel so sticky and look super shiny. But this one was immediately noticeable that it dried matte, and it was such a beautiful finish. Love it!
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Saint Cloud, FL
1 year, 9 months ago
Yes!! It was my first foundation purchase and I fell in love. It works really good with my oily and acne prone skin !!
1 year, 10 months ago
Not really, but still a better one than some other foundations I've tried.
1 year, 10 months ago
Not really, but still a better one than some other foundations I've tried.
Julia W.
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
1 year, 10 months ago
Ever since I started using this foundation I haven't been able to try any other kind!
Candice B.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Grace G.
Grace G.
1 year, 11 months ago
YESSSSSS THE BEST FOUNDATION EVER!