Erin C.
Erin C.

Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Bridget T.
Bridget T.
June 29, 2016, 3:53 p.m.
This is the best drugstore full coverage foundation I have tried so far. When I wear it I always get several compliments on how wonderful my skin looks or how great my complexion is. Very build-able as well. I highly recommend it!
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
June 27, 2016, 6:14 p.m.
You can build up the product to get your desired coverage. I do one layer and then go back in to cover the blemishes still peaking through. If needed, I do another full layer. But it will give full coverage if you build it up.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
June 27, 2016, 3:29 p.m.
I am not super knowledgable on makeup, as I have a basic routine, so this product is very useful for those who are just getting started or want to use the least amount of products. It's 3-in-1, so it covers all the bases without having to use a handful of products. It does cover acne, but it depends on how intense your acne is. Obviously, something more expensive is going to cover acne and other blemishes better.
Payal P.
June 16, 2016, 10:54 p.m.
Yes it could cover your acne but after 2 layers of this foundation.
Payal P.
June 16, 2016, 10:54 p.m.
Yes it could cover your acne but after 2 layers of this foundation.
Brookelyn D.
Brookelyn D.
June 8, 2016, 2:43 p.m.
Great coverage! I have the same problem and this really cover everything well!!
Vivienne S.
Vivienne S.
Sept. 7, 2015, 6:53 a.m.
Great coverage, I use it for my acne and is covers just about all of the spots :)
Tiana S.
Tiana S.
Aug. 22, 2014, 7:10 a.m.
Great coverage! When I was doing research on this foundation everything I came across said this was a medium coverage...no way! Having come from using MAC Matchmaster, this foundation is definitely full coverage! I don't even have to use concealer in some places anymore now! I even have to be careful to not use a heavy hand as it can tend to go on too thickly! This is definitely a great heavy coverage foundation! :-)
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
May 28, 2014, 3:41 p.m.
Covers up my acne and dark circles all together better than antithetical foundation I've tried
Megan B.
Megan B.
May 11, 2014, 10:10 p.m.
I have acne and it covers up most spots. But like with most foundation, you will have to put concealer on your bright red spots
Emily C.
Emily C.
April 30, 2014, 7:17 p.m.
This is a great full coverage foundation and will hide acne
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
March 31, 2014, 10:27 p.m.
Its medium-full coverage.
Donna L.
Donna L.
March 4, 2014, 9:48 p.m.
It's my go to foundation right now. I think it has good coverage and it does last throughout the day. I have combination skin and sometimes my dry areas are more noticeable. I would make sure to moisture good if this happens to you. I haven't broke out with this makeup either.
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
Jan. 28, 2014, 9:52 p.m.
It has a pretty solid medium-full coverage and is buildable.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Jan. 28, 2014, 6:03 p.m.
I have acne too and i use this product. I am not going to switch. It covers abosolutely everything. Gives u the best coverage i promise u.
tabby s.
tabby s.
Jan. 14, 2014, 1:53 p.m.
I have really red skin on my cheeks and nose and always have a hard time finding foundation to cover it and this is the only one that really works because its buildable.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Jan. 8, 2014, 5:07 a.m.
Great coverage! It's definitely medium to full coverage, and it's buildable. I personally have breakouts that I need covered, and this foundation hides blemishes very well. It's a great drugstore foundation and the price is fairly reasonable. Try it out! I hope my answer was helpful (:
Madison L.
Madison L.
Jan. 6, 2014, 3:52 p.m.
This is a medium to full coverage depending on how you apply and how severe you acne is.
MacKenzie O.
MacKenzie O.
Dec. 30, 2013, 4:39 p.m.
It hides blemishes pretty well, but you'll still need some concealer.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Dec. 23, 2013, 4:37 p.m.
Medium to full- depends on how you apply it
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Dec. 17, 2013, 6:19 p.m.
It's a medium coverage. I have some acne scars and this foundation does not completely cover them. However, the foundation in build-able! It lasts all day though, which I love!
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Dec. 15, 2013, 1:14 p.m.
I think this is medium to full coverage. You may have to add two layers to get a full coverage. But if you just want to add one layer, mix it with your concealor, it will work wonders and still have the same oil control level.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Dec. 1, 2013, 3:17 p.m.
Full coverage
Heather H.
Heather H.
Nov. 21, 2013, 5:25 p.m.
Excellent. I've searched for what seems like forever for something with great coverage. I found it.
Ariane S.
Ariane S.
Nov. 20, 2013, 6:54 p.m.
Hi Erin, I think this product would be great for your acne! A dear friend of mine has horrible acne and I used this product on her and it covered great. It's very buildable without being cakey.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Nov. 9, 2013, 8:43 p.m.
I think it will work well for acne. You can build the coverage to achieve the look you want.

Join Now