BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Glossy nail color for up to a week without the need for a top coat.

• the covergirl makeup doesn't really work for me, is the n...1 Answers
  • How is pigmented is this nail polish?3 Answers
  • Without a base coat, will this stain my nails once removed?3 Answers
Paola G.
I love this product so much, I have bought it in different colors because it looks amazing and lasts long. Whenever I wear it, I get many compliments. My friends bought this same color after seeing it on my nails! Would definitely recommend.
Danielle C.
Review for: Covergirloutlast Camel more...
Beautiful color no chipping but I already knew this would be great I love cover girl nail glosses! They outlast most of my polishes which crack and peel after a day pr two
Lauren L.
I love this nail polish! It paints a vibrant color on your nails and has a nice shine to it. It dries pretty quickly and lasts a while without chipping! I’ve used it many times. I’ve used it lately to paint my toes red for the 4th of July!
Sarah M.
Cedarhurst , NY
I bought the clear shade in this nail polish to be a top coat and I was a bit dissapointed because it took a long time to dry and made my nails a bit sticky. But if you let it sit on your nails for a while then it dries nicely.
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
Review for: 50 Emerald Blaze Bottle, Forever Fawn 205 more...
I love this polish. I have two colors in 205 Forever Fawn & 50 Emerald Blaze. The colors last really long & they barely chip. I hardly ever remember or have time to use a top coat & they still last. I always look for these first.
Bellatrix V.
Rochester, NY
I have the color black heat (640). I really like this nail polish. It doesn't chip easily and the color is just so shiny and pretty. It's really good for an everyday nail polish as well as a "night out" polish.
Kyrie B.
Salt Lake City, UT
I purchased this polish in the color Natural Blush (number 130) and overall I like it. It applies smoothly so I'm not dealing with streaks, looks very even in color once applied to my nails, and I love the way my nails look with this on. I didn't have issues with the brush like other reviewers have mentioned, either. I specifically bought this color to add a hint of something extra to my nails while still looking natural - just shinier (and nicer). This mostly does the job! My problem is that I can see just the slightest bit of a difference between my natural color and this one. Maybe I found the perfect shade for my nails, or maybe it's too opaque for my liking. Either way, my nails still look great. It lasts about 2 to 3 days for me before it starts to bubble up or chip around the edges, so it could use a base coat or a top coat. It's just a little annoying that it needs something extra when CoverGirl advertises that it's a polish and top coat in one. But at half the price of OPI or Essie, this is definitely a good quality and great price. I love it much more than other polishes (I seem to get all of Sally Hansen's duds), and I'm likely to buy more of this in the future.
Elizabeth G.
Eldon, MO
I have several of the colors in the outlast stay brilliant collection (Bombshell a glittery ruby red and Show Stopper a glittery grey) I also have COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Glosstinis Glowing Nights (#After Dark). I love Bombshell and Showstopper they are brilliant colors. They stay on for at least a week without chipping on my hands, and can last for a month on my toes. However @ 5 dollars a bottle I'll only be buying certain colors. For the Glowing Nights Glosstinis outlast stay brilliant (#AfterDark) it was a beautiful color. I got it for my niece for her Elsa costume for Halloween because she said it was what elsa would wear. I agreed so I purchased it. However we did a trial run and it just was a disappointment. The color was good but she had huge pieces chipping off after 5 hours. Given that she's 4 I would have expected it to chip in a day or so but in less than 5 hours I wasn't expecting so I tried it on myself and I got maybe 24 hours and huge pieces peeled off. It wasn't the same texture as the regular outlast stay brilliant collection and I was just not impressed with the small bottle @ 3 bucks. I won't be purchasing the Glosstinis again.
Amanda B.
Jonesboro, AR
Very easy polishes to work with. They don't streak like a lot of polishes do, dries pretty fast and lasts a good amount of time. They come in several beautiful colors. I would recommend to anyone who likes to paint their nails.
Kerry H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: 55 Teal On Fire Bottle more...
Just bought this today! Great color! Two coats and amazing mermaid multi color effect. I've bought other colors from this line and know they usually last well without fading for at least a week
Hannah S.
MORTON, IL
How many days does this polish stay on your nails? Do you use a topcoat?
Hannah S.
MORTON, IL
What is your favorite shade of this polish?
Andrea F.
Awesome, long lasting, beautiful solid layer solid color through and through.
Cecilia V.
How is pigmented is this nail polish?
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
Without a base coat, will this stain my nails once removed?

Walmart