BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Glossy nail color for up to a week without the need for a top coat.

• the covergirl makeup doesn't really work for me, is the n...1 Answers
  • How is pigmented is this nail polish?3 Answers
  • Without a base coat, will this stain my nails once removed?3 Answers
Jay đź’–.
These are/were my favorite nail polishes in the whole world! Honestly,I cried when they were discontinued. The black was my go-to color for months,as it was shiny and it had gold and green sparkles in it. The purple has blueish sparkles in it and they're both super beautiful. Mine are getting a bit old,but I absolutely refuse to part with them because I love them so much! In their prime,they were thin and easy to apply,and they'd dry in roughly 5 minutes per coat. Normally they would take two coats,but I never minded that! They'd last days on my nails,which is super shocking since polish always seems to disappear on my nails. I rate these 10/10 and will forever be mourning their being discontinued. I don't know why they were. The formula and colors were perfect,and the small size made them perfect to carry around. I miss them. đź’–
Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
Review for: Other more...
I love this product! The consistency is so nice and smooth, the sheen is very glossy even without a topcoat, and the pigmentation is great! I got this in crushed berries and forever fawn! Crushed berries is a great magenta with red notes with a lot of purple. And forever fawn is a fenomenal nude! I haven't noticed any staining of the nail. I do use a base and a top coat with this polish. I like the square packaging, it's easy to hold the bottle. But I don't like the brush handle because it is slightly annoying to use. But the brush is nice. Overall, this polish is great! Very easy to work with and amazing pigmentation!
Victoria M.
I have the colored tickled pink and absolutely love the color and the formulation. I had no idea this line of nail polish had been discontinued until coming to write this review and I'm so bummed. The color is a vibrant pink color that is perfect for the summer months. The polish goes on smoothly (even without base coat), dries so quickly and lasts for almost a week!!
Nic G.
I have this in a few shades and found it a pretty impressive nail polish at an affordable price point so it's upsetting that they discontinued them. They did require two coats consistently for a smooth, opaque finish, but it dries quickly still and is impressively resistant to chips. If you can find any old bottles on discount, they're definitely worth jumping on!
Kayla W.
I have this in rose gold. I got it on clearance and I love it. I never think to try covergirl nail products. I’m definitely going back to get some more before I can’t find this. I used it for an accent color in my recent at home mani.
Alicia S.
Saint Francis , KS
Love Covergirl nail polish! It goes on in one coat and dries fast! I am a bit of a nail polish junkie! The thicker the polish and the faster it dries are the two main things that I look for since I’m a mom of 3 (2 under age 3) I need to make my “me” time as quick as I can!
Dwan P.
Dover, PA
I won this in a door prize and I love it. It goes on smooth and I only need two coats. It’s to bad it has been discontinued. I would buy it in more shades. This was my first time using this nail polish. My little one like it too!
Heather S.
Indianapolis , IN
I really like this right here. I love using cover girl products. They never disappoint me at all. I use this one the most. This is a great value and isn’t too expensive. I definitely buy this one more and highly recommend.
Lluvia H.
Long Beach
I like the foundation because it reminds me of the foundation fit me to me as the same kind of product I like it I like how it looks on my face I like that is not that sick like them other ones and it sounds really great
Kishara M.
Phoenix , AZ
I didn’t like this product at all. I wish I could give it negative 80. It has a tacky wood smell to it and the shine was terrible. I will not be buying this again. Another con is that it didn’t dry very quickly either.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Is Covergirl nail polish a good polish for this self-proclaimed nail polish virgin/newbie/beginner? I'm willing to invest in a base coat because stained nails are awful. Or should I try something else first? Plus, I have the fairest skin out there with neutral/cool undertones, so what's a shade out here that isn't too light or dark?
Jada R.
Chester, VA
I have been looking for a product that look great on my nails and I was wondering does this come in many colors or it only comes in this color?
Keyana D.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
How big is the applicator? And how easy is it to apply?
Vanna V.
Fresno , CA
How many coats do you need to apply for the white "snow storm" polish to cover completely in color?
Tina L.
Lansing, IL
From what I've read it says no top coat needed. Has anyone used a top coat anyway? Did it effect how well the product lasted on your nails?

Amazon