Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
Review for: Other more...
I love this product! The consistency is so nice and smooth, the sheen is very glossy even without a topcoat, and the pigmentation is great! I got this in crushed berries and forever fawn! Crushed berries is a great magenta with red notes with a lot of purple. And forever fawn is a fenomenal nude! I haven't noticed any staining of the nail. I do use a base and a top coat with this polish. I like the square packaging, it's easy to hold the bottle. But I don't like the brush handle because it is slightly annoying to use. But the brush is nice. Overall, this polish is great! Very easy to work with and amazing pigmentation!