Jay πŸ’–.
These are/were my favorite nail polishes in the whole world! Honestly,I cried when they were discontinued. The black was my go-to color for months,as it was shiny and it had gold and green sparkles in it. The purple has blueish sparkles in it and they're both super beautiful. Mine are getting a bit old,but I absolutely refuse to part with them because I love them so much! In their prime,they were thin and easy to apply,and they'd dry in roughly 5 minutes per coat. Normally they would take two coats,but I never minded that! They'd last days on my nails,which is super shocking since polish always seems to disappear on my nails. I rate these 10/10 and will forever be mourning their being discontinued. I don't know why they were. The formula and colors were perfect,and the small size made them perfect to carry around. I miss them. πŸ’–
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss