Add a Photo

COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss - Skylight 147

Glossy nail color for up to a week without the need for a top coat! Up to 7 days of glossy color. With built-in topcoat for glossy shine. Premium packaging, expertly chosen shades.
Photos (2)
Yannis N.
Yannis N.
Richmond

These are not very long lasting, the chip off very quickly and the lighter the colour is the streakier it is. I bought this at target, the colours are beautiful but not opaque enough. I would buy this again but not for all the time use!
Melody  Q.
Melody Q.
Auburn, IN

I am in love with Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Skylight! The color is amazing! Goes on even, 1 coat for a sheer color and 2 coats for wonderful opaque color! I especially love it as a base for my vintage inspired rose designs. The polish lasts for about 5-7 days without chipping!
hirathea b.
hirathea b.
Milwaukee, WI

I love this fingernail polish in the color skylight, i wore it literally all summer. My only gripe with it is that it is very transparent, and with that being said i would have to keep adding coats; thus using to much product.
Dianne CT M.
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD

Covergirl's Outlast in Skylight (147) is a wonderfully light blue nail polish. Every time I wear this color, I get compliments. I use about three light coats and the polish lasts for several days. This is a truly long-lasting nail polish.

Join Now