Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
Glossy nail color for up to a week without the need for a top coat! Up to 7 days of glossy color. With built-in topcoat for glossy shine. Premium packaging, expertly chosen shades.
Photos (2)
Melody  Q.
Melody Q.
Auburn, IN

I am in love with Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Skylight! The color is amazing! Goes on even, 1 coat for a sheer color and 2 coats for wonderful opaque color! I especially love it as a base for my vintage inspired rose designs. The polish lasts for about 5-7 days without chipping!
Yannis N.
Yannis N.
Richmond

These are not very long lasting, the chip off very quickly and the lighter the colour is the streakier it is. I bought this at target, the colours are beautiful but not opaque enough. I would buy this again but not for all the time use!
Dianne CT M.
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD

Covergirl's Outlast in Skylight (147) is a wonderfully light blue nail polish. Every time I wear this color, I get compliments. I use about three light coats and the polish lasts for several days. This is a truly long-lasting nail polish.

Join Now