BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Glossy nail color for up to a week without the need for a top coat.

• the covergirl makeup doesn't really work for me, is the n...1 Answers
  • How is pigmented is this nail polish?3 Answers
  • Without a base coat, will this stain my nails once removed?3 Answers
Jay 💖.
These are/were my favorite nail polishes in the whole world! Honestly,I cried when they were discontinued. The black was my go-to color for months,as it was shiny and it had gold and green sparkles in it. The purple has blueish sparkles in it and they're both super beautiful. Mine are getting a bit old,but I absolutely refuse to part with them because I love them so much! In their prime,they were thin and easy to apply,and they'd dry in roughly 5 minutes per coat. Normally they would take two coats,but I never minded that! They'd last days on my nails,which is super shocking since polish always seems to disappear on my nails. I rate these 10/10 and will forever be mourning their being discontinued. I don't know why they were. The formula and colors were perfect,and the small size made them perfect to carry around. I miss them. 💖
Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
Review for: Other more...
I love this product! The consistency is so nice and smooth, the sheen is very glossy even without a topcoat, and the pigmentation is great! I got this in crushed berries and forever fawn! Crushed berries is a great magenta with red notes with a lot of purple. And forever fawn is a fenomenal nude! I haven't noticed any staining of the nail. I do use a base and a top coat with this polish. I like the square packaging, it's easy to hold the bottle. But I don't like the brush handle because it is slightly annoying to use. But the brush is nice. Overall, this polish is great! Very easy to work with and amazing pigmentation!
Victoria M.
I have the colored tickled pink and absolutely love the color and the formulation. I had no idea this line of nail polish had been discontinued until coming to write this review and I'm so bummed. The color is a vibrant pink color that is perfect for the summer months. The polish goes on smoothly (even without base coat), dries so quickly and lasts for almost a week!!
Kayla W.
I have this in rose gold. I got it on clearance and I love it. I never think to try covergirl nail products. I’m definitely going back to get some more before I can’t find this. I used it for an accent color in my recent at home mani.
Sonny F.
Muskegon, MI
This product is pretty average. It didn't stay remarkably well or last particularly long but it came in nice colors and was available at the drug store. My biggest complaint is that it isn't 7-free. I wish a big brand like Covergirl (or really amy drugstore nail polish brand) would get with the times and stop putting such awful stuff in their polishes. I've stopped buying nail polish at the drugstore for this reason.
Alicia S.
Saint Francis , KS
Love Covergirl nail polish! It goes on in one coat and dries fast! I am a bit of a nail polish junkie! The thicker the polish and the faster it dries are the two main things that I look for since I’m a mom of 3 (2 under age 3) I need to make my “me” time as quick as I can!
Lluvia H.
Long Beach
Review for: Pack of 8 CoverGirl #35 Totally Tulip Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Polish 04617822 more...
I like the foundation because it reminds me of the foundation fit me to me as the same kind of product I like it I like how it looks on my face I like that is not that sick like them other ones and it sounds really great
Kishara M.
Phoenix , AZ
I didn’t like this product at all. I wish I could give it negative 80. It has a tacky wood smell to it and the shine was terrible. I will not be buying this again. Another con is that it didn’t dry very quickly either.
Michelle †.
Brooklyn, NY
Love nude or white nail polishes or any other colors but my all time favorites are different shades of nude. First time user. It’s a good price and good value. I would definitely recommend this candy to everyone
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
A beautiful eggplant purple! I tend to buy drug store brand polishes because they’re easily accessible! I can always find a nice color from this brand or others! Definitely recommend.. has not chipped for me.
Hannah S.
MORTON, IL
How many days does this polish stay on your nails? Do you use a topcoat?
Hannah S.
MORTON, IL
What is your favorite shade of this polish?
Andrea F.
Awesome, long lasting, beautiful solid layer solid color through and through.
Cecilia V.
How is pigmented is this nail polish?
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
Without a base coat, will this stain my nails once removed?