COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss uploaded by Madison B.COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss uploaded by Natalie F.COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss uploaded by Emily J.See all 124 photos
103 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

Glossy nail color for up to a week without the need for a top coat. see more...

• the covergirl makeup doesn't really w...Try Essie or Opi, make sure yo... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing? Strong...I don't find the smell of this... 1 Answers
  • How is pigmented is this nail polish?It's pretty pigmented. I just ... 3 Answers
Photos (123)
Erica S.
Erica S.
The beginning of last year, 2015, while shopping in Walgreens, I noticed that Covergirl revamped their polishes and gave them a trendy makeover. They had so many colors & styles to choose from. Even though they were not on sale or anything, they still were being sold at a great price. I think it was only around $3-$4, which is a steal! I got home & tried 1 of them right away and instantly fell in love. To me I'd compare them to OPI or Sally Hansen. The colors were bold & intese and the perfect texture of thick & thin. The application was not runny or uneven. It went on flawlessly. I wore that 1s color for at least 2 weeks before changing it to a different color of theirs. Within that 2 weeks and a couple days, not 1 chip or crack or peel occured to the polish and the color NEVER* faded and I remember I didn't even have a top coat on either. I seriously love this polish!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
I have the color constant Caribbean 290. It's a beautiful Aqua color. It's magical looking like an aqua chrome kind of color. As far as staying on, it's pretty much like every average nail polish, it chips after a day or two on my hands especially my right hand since I do everything with that one the most. However, I don't always color my hands rarely ever do. I'm more of a pedicure type of girl and every color lasts long there lol. So yea I love it and I recommend to others. I knows it's pretty affordable because I never buy nail polish that's pricey.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Cary, NC
I like this nail polish, do not get me wrong. My only problem is that it takes a few more coats than others to achieve full coverage color. It is fairly inexpensive and for the price, I don't mind it. I would probably not buy again because I prefer a polish that has full pigment right away. If you do not mind having to apply a few coats, I say go for it. It lasts a fairly long time without chipping and the color selection is beautiful, just a little too much effort involved for me.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
This polish looks nothing like it does in the photo here but that doesn't mean it's not a beautiful nail polish that happens to be a duo chrome formula! It's a perfect fall shade and depending on the lighting and the angel that you look at it from, it transitions from a deep emerald green with a touch of copper micro glitter to bronze with a hint of the sparkle. This is a great drug store find! It applies nicely and only takes about two thin coats to get complete coverage.
Heather r.
Heather r.
Keyser, WV
I love this color and I love this nail polish the only downfall is the price. Cover girl cam out with this and I use it and enjoy how I don't need a heavy base coat for the color to attach. A lot of times I have to use a heavy base coat for my the brighter colors to show well. Not with this one so I suppose the price isn't all that bad but if we're referencing it's about an $6 difference between wet n wild and cover girl so as for worth the value I wouldn't buy it again.
Norene C.
Norene C.
A very pretty light peachy nude nail polish that is great for summer. This nail polish is called Outlast, but I'd say it has average staying power. I have this in several colors, but this is one of my favorites. It has a lovely sheen to it, and it goes on evenly. Brush has not bunched up on me or split like some other brushes. Dries fairly quickly. I use two coats, and my top coat speeds up the drying process. Just love this color. Nice coverage. Nice bottle.
Lizbeth A.
Lizbeth A.
Riverside, CA
I'm not really into nail polishes because they always chip and I get mad and take it off but this nail polish is so great I have mine in 640 Black Heat and I only bought one because again I'm not into nail polish but this one is so beautiful and the formula is great! I only needed 2 coats and it dries really fast and that's a big thing for me because I always mess my nails up but this one dries in less than a minute I'm definitely gonna buy more
Sara S.
Sara S.
Naples, FL
I have been purchasing various polishes from this line for over a year after picking one up on a whim when it was on sale.
So glad I did!
I now own about 10 CoverGirl Outlast shades. Some of the colors do not last as long as others but for the most part, they last me 5-7 days. That is great on my nails since I am pretty rough on my hands.
I use a base and top coat and the color stays looking fresh and clean.
A WIN for CoverGirl!!
Haley W.
Haley W.
I have three of these. I have the shade Bahama Mama, which is a shimmery orange-y Coral, the shade Blue Hawaiian, which is a matte teal-y blue, and Constant Caribbean, which is a really pretty Greeny/blue color. These are small, so they're great for on the go, and these are really pretty summer shades. I like them and would recommend them. (Sorry for the bad picture quality) Constant Caribbean is definitely my favorite.
Erin G.
Erin G.
The shade of this nail polish is beautiful - the base is a dark gunmetal gray, and the glitter - which is very fine, not big chunks - is multicolored. The overall effect is a color shift between gray, black, and navy - it's a great winter shade! I like the formula - it's really fast drying and opaque. It does need a topcoat to keep from chipping, though - without a topcoat I experienced chipping after only 2 days.
Morton, IL
How many days does this polish stay on your nails? Do you use a topcoat?
Morton, IL
What is your favorite shade of this polish?
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Awesome, long lasting, beautiful solid layer solid color through and through.
Dianne B.
Dianne B.
Surrey, BC
Does this nail polish chip easily? How long does it last prior to chipping?
Makeighla C.
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
Without a base coat, will this stain my nails once removed?