BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Glossy nail color for up to a week without the need for a top coat.

• the covergirl makeup doesn't really work for me, is the nail poli...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing? Strong smell?1 Answers
  • How is pigmented is this nail polish?3 Answers
Destiny S.
Bonney Lake, WA
Very gorgeous colors! Great formula and quick drying! 1 layer is kinda sheer so 2 layers is highly suggested for full coverage. It’s a decent price and last pretty long on your nails however you have to be careful of the polish chipping after a day or two without a decent topcoat!
Alicia S.
Saint Francis , KS
Love Covergirl nail polish! It goes on in one coat and dries fast! I am a bit of a nail polish junkie! The thicker the polish and the faster it dries are the two main things that I look for since I’m a mom of 3 (2 under age 3) I need to make my “me” time as quick as I can!
Charlotte W.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great nail polish. I really like any nail polish as if you use it properly all of them are great and stay on without chipping. This brand has very vibrant and nice colors and drys quick. It’s fairly priced as well. I highly recommend this.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
A beautiful eggplant purple! I tend to buy drug store brand polishes because they’re easily accessible! I can always find a nice color from this brand or others! Definitely recommend.. has not chipped for me.
Melissa C.
Branford , CT
Definitely a top contender for nail polish which was unexpected for me. I have quite a few shades that I really love and he formula is great. Doesn’t chip easily and is not badly priced. Definitely something to check out.
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is an okay polish. I find it takes a couple coats for it to reach full pigment, and it chips very easily. With a really good top coat it can last a couple days, but I can definitely say that there are better polished out there.
Natalie B.
There is something about my nails that polish hates. I will literally have chips the same day that I apply a polish. That is NOT the case with this! It lasts several days! They have loads of colors, the brush and bottle shape are easy to hold and work with, and they remove easy with polish remover. If they work for me they should last a week for you!
Toreya D.
Mesquite
This product was great quick dry and very pigmented. Didn't chip or scrap up like drugstore polish .. very smooth application.. I just don't see a wide variety of colors
Thalia A.
Fort White, FL
I bought this product on sale.. and in the color yellow. Pro: inexpensive. Con: chips relatively fast. (Although I do wash my hands very often.) I didn't really like the color as much either but it was an 'OK' outcome. I'd probably purchase again but--- a more pigmented color!
Bellatrix V.
Rochester
I have the color black heat (640). I really like this nail polish. It doesn't chip easily and the color is just so shiny and pretty. It's really good for an everyday nail polish as well as a "night out" polish.
Hannah S.
Morton , IL
How many days does this polish stay on your nails? Do you use a topcoat?
Hannah S.
Morton , IL
What is your favorite shade of this polish?
Andrea F.
Awesome, long lasting, beautiful solid layer solid color through and through.
Cecilia V.
How is pigmented is this nail polish?
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
Without a base coat, will this stain my nails once removed?