BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Glossy nail color for up to a week without the need for a top coat.

• the covergirl makeup doesn't really work for me, is the nail poli...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing? Strong smell?1 Answers
  • How is pigmented is this nail polish?3 Answers
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
I have the color constant Caribbean 290. It's a beautiful Aqua color. It's magical looking like an aqua chrome kind of color. As far as staying on, it's pretty much like every average nail polish, it chips after a day or two on my hands especially my right hand since I do everything with that one the most. However, I don't always color my hands rarely ever do. I'm more of a pedicure type of girl and every color lasts long there lol. So yea I love it and I recommend to others. I knows it's pretty affordable because I never buy nail polish that's pricey.
Lauren R.
Cary, NC
I like this nail polish, do not get me wrong. My only problem is that it takes a few more coats than others to achieve full coverage color. It is fairly inexpensive and for the price, I don't mind it. I would probably not buy again because I prefer a polish that has full pigment right away. If you do not mind having to apply a few coats, I say go for it. It lasts a fairly long time without chipping and the color selection is beautiful, just a little too much effort involved for me.
Heather r.
Keyser, WV
I love this color and I love this nail polish the only downfall is the price. Cover girl cam out with this and I use it and enjoy how I don't need a heavy base coat for the color to attach. A lot of times I have to use a heavy base coat for my the brighter colors to show well. Not with this one so I suppose the price isn't all that bad but if we're referencing it's about an $6 difference between wet n wild and cover girl so as for worth the value I wouldn't buy it again.
Norene C.
A very pretty light peachy nude nail polish that is great for summer. This nail polish is called Outlast, but I'd say it has average staying power. I have this in several colors, but this is one of my favorites. It has a lovely sheen to it, and it goes on evenly. Brush has not bunched up on me or split like some other brushes. Dries fairly quickly. I use two coats, and my top coat speeds up the drying process. Just love this color. Nice coverage. Nice bottle.
Haley W.
I have three of these. I have the shade Bahama Mama, which is a shimmery orange-y Coral, the shade Blue Hawaiian, which is a matte teal-y blue, and Constant Caribbean, which is a really pretty Greeny/blue color. These are small, so they're great for on the go, and these are really pretty summer shades. I like them and would recommend them. (Sorry for the bad picture quality) Constant Caribbean is definitely my favorite.
Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
I love this color. Depending on the lighting, it comes across as blue, teal, or purple. While it is a darker color, it has a hint of shimmer to it, so it lightens as the light hits it. It is a strong polish, I applied it 5 days ago and haven't had any chipping or peeling. I did not apply a clear coat since I wanted to test this polish on its own. The overall consistency allowed for smooth and even coats.
Madhuri P.
I just got about 10 nail polishes from this line and I am so impressed. They are really glossy and doesn't require a lot of coats. I even bought the yellow color and it took only two coats and look good. I am medium-dark skin color and for some reason most nail polishes that are bright don't look good on me, but this formula really makes it look good on my skin tone. It also applies really well.
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
I am a massive fan of this nail polish! There are tons of colors to choose from and they are great for one coat coverage! As long as I use a clear top coat I can make this nail polish last at least a week before it has any major chips. The only thing I don't like is that CoverGirl products are more expensive, and their nail polish is no exception. It's such a great brand though.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
This nail polish line has some beautiful colors in it that are a great price. They apply pretty well, but sometimes have some streaking in the polish to make it not look quite as nice. It stays on for a decent amount of time without chipping as long as I use a top coat. I would definitely pick up more if there were specific colors that stood out.
Helen G.
Goshen, IN
My young 5-year old daughter loves this line of small polishes because the colors are vibrant! The polish doesn't last long in her nails but that doesn't keep her from trying different colors. I will continue to buy more of these. Wishing they expanded their line of colors. Colors are limited, especially because my daughter is collecting them!
Hannah S.
Morton, IL
How many days does this polish stay on your nails? Do you use a topcoat?
Hannah S.
Morton, IL
What is your favorite shade of this polish?
Andrea F.
Awesome, long lasting, beautiful solid layer solid color through and through.
Cecilia V.
How is pigmented is this nail polish?
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
Without a base coat, will this stain my nails once removed?