COVERGIRL Outlast Smoothwear Onyx uploaded by Raven S.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sara S.
Monroe
This covergirl outlast smooth wear eyeliner is very easy to use. It's not lune a pencil that pokes your eye and you have to go over the line over and over again. One pass and your done. It's really easy to make a straight line w this too. It also won't rub off on the top of your eyelid either, it stays in place. I love the applicator, it's not a pencil or like a felt tip pen either. It reminds me of Avons glimmersticks, which are nice too.
Guadalupe L.
Riverside , CA
I love the pigment in these but they smear very easily. Even when applying one move and it smears. The color is fabulous though and i like that its smooth but maybe a little too smooth and thats why it smears so easily. If i manage to get through the day without touching it stays nice and dark fabulously through the whole school day. with that said im at a big university campus, a lot of walking but still stays on well.
Megan M.
Mena, AR
I really liked this eyeliner. It's super easy to apply and goes on so smooth. I loved the onyx color as well. This eyeliner is pretty long lasting. The only thing I have against it is that it smears under your eye a lot more than any other brand I've used.
Deb J.
Woodbury, MN
I have worn this eyeliner for years! I only switch when my store runs out. This eyeliner goes on smoothly and works well on the waterline. The packaging is clear about what the product is and it's easy to open. I have recommended it to many of my friends.
Angel H.
Honestly this product isn't anything too great. It works well for a cheap eyeliner in need but it isn't long lasting and tends to smudge very easily. I would not recommend to others and I probably wouldn't but it again!
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA
I'm not very good with liquid liner so this is my go to for a smokey eye. I have hazel eyes and this really helps them pop in addition to eyeshadow. Great value for the price. I would definitely buy again!
Rachel R.
It's an ok drugstore black eyeliner, nonetheless, I found it didn't glide on very easily and the color faded to gray before lunch. If you're willing to splurge, go for MAC khol or if that's too expensive, Wet-n-Wild eyeliners work just like this one
Pierina C.
Orlando, FL
"I've used all types of eye liners such as pencils, liquid, and even gel. But I always come back to Covergirl eye liner. It's so easy to use and it gets the job done! I recommend this eye liner to all my friends and family and they love it as well!"
Katie M.
Tomball, TX
I love the color of this eye liner and it's ease to put on. I like that it blends well compared to some other brands I have tried. The price is very affordable and I love that you can find it almost any drugstore. I have purchased this product several times and will continue to.
Amy S.
I have used Covergirl Eyeliner in the past. It works well but doesn't seem to last all day for me. The price isn't bad. I've always brought mine from Walmart. I would only recommend this for short periods of time not for all day use.