7 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Product Not Eligible for Priority Shipping

• Can any one tell me how well the pigmentation is with this product?...1 Answers
  • Anyone use Covergirls lip liner?1 Answers
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Rose 105
Eh, I'm not a fan of this. If you are a beginner at makeup, this would probably be great for you. I am pretty picky with my lip liners, this one bled a lot for me and had no staying power. I guess it would be fine for a photoshoot, where you could reapply as needed. Good price tag, but you're better off buying Colourpop.
Megan S.
Megan S.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Rose 105
I am not a fan of the "Rose" color, it's a little too dark but if your younger the overall brand would be great for you, but it doesn't slide on very smoothly and creates a dry finish, I mean what do you really expect from a steriotypical drug store lip liner
María Gabriela L.
María Gabriela L.
Review for: All Day 115 Burgundy
Great and beautiful lip liner! It's also cheap. I like to color in my lips.. Lasts all day. its easy and soft to apply. Long lasting, you can food them in a drugstore. Permitted the lips looks bigger.
Evian D.
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: All Day 110 Ru
I use this to help outline my lips to give that prefect sect look it helps my lips pop
Jacklyn H.
Jacklyn H.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Review for: Rose 105
Very pretty color! But it does not last very well. Kind of disappointed. Would definitely recommend nyx instead
Lynn L.
Lynn L.
Review for: Rose 105
This stuff lasts forever - so long as you aren't eating, drinking, or kissing! It's great for work or school, but reapplication will be needed past lunchtime. Otherwise, it's great! It builds well, so I can fill in my entire lip without it looking too cakey. The colour is sort of strong though, so you cannot layer any lipstick colour over and expect not to see undertones of the lip liner coming through (which I like).
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Review for: Rose 105
This is a great lip liner, stays put and helps my lipstick last longer. The color was really pretty under nude lipsticks to give it a more pink hue.
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Rose 105
Love the consistently and feel of this lip liner it's much smoothr than other make up brands and easy to apply
Gretchen H.
Gretchen H.
Monroe, MI
Review for: Rose 105
I love this product! I use mine on a daily basis. And don't have to always re-apply! Works great with multiple shades!
Tommie J.
Tommie J.
Review for: Rose 105
I had this product and I must tell you... I LOVE IT! The color is so pretty, and I wear it most of the time by itself instead of just a lipliner. The color applied by itself looks like a really matte lipstick! I recommend to everyone.
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Winnipeg , MB
Can any one tell me how well the pigmentation is with this product? Also, is it vegan friendly or carry parabens? Any and all information is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Litchfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone use Covergirls lip liner?