Add a Photo

This Product Not Eligible for Priority Shipping
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC

Eh, I'm not a fan of this. If you are a beginner at makeup, this would probably be great for you. I am pretty picky with my lip liners, this one bled a lot for me and had no staying power. I guess it would be fine for a photoshoot, where you could reapply as needed. Good price tag, but you're better off buying Colourpop.
Megan S.
Megan S.
San Antonio, TX

I am not a fan of the "Rose" color, it's a little too dark but if your younger the overall brand would be great for you, but it doesn't slide on very smoothly and creates a dry finish, I mean what do you really expect from a steriotypical drug store lip liner
María Gabriela L.
María Gabriela L.

Great and beautiful lip liner! It's also cheap. I like to color in my lips.. Lasts all day. its easy and soft to apply. Long lasting, you can food them in a drugstore. Permitted the lips looks bigger.
Evian D.
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA

I use this to help outline my lips to give that prefect sect look it helps my lips pop
funny s.
funny s.
Irving, TX

I use covergirl outlast smoothwear to get a complete look. whatever brand of lipsic i use, I trust this covergirl smoothwear for a perfect look.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Burkesville, KY

Great lip liner! It's cheap, and it doubles as a lip stick. I like to color my lips in completely with this & then apply a lip balm. Lasts all day!
Shiny D.
Shiny D.
Nampa, ID

I really like this liner, the colors are very pigmented and it stays on for quite a long time. I like to use a lip primer before I put this on, so it just glides on very easy and lasts even longer.
Sophie K.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX

This is a great color. This definitely lines your lip stick so that it wont go everywhere on your face! Great item
Nikcole B.
Nikcole B.
Mcminnville, OR

Loved this lip liner. Creamy goes on smooth. Beautiful color and product for the drugstore
Kassandra  R.
Kassandra R.
Chula Vista , Ca

These lip liners are a good product my favorite one from their line has to be the natural one
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Litchfield, OH

Anyone use Covergirls lip liner?
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Winnipeg

Can any one tell me how well the pigmentation is with this product? Also, is it vegan friendly or carry parabens? Any and all information is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)

Join Now