Add a Photo

Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
June 30, 2016, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: Rose 105
Eh, I'm not a fan of this. If you are a beginner at makeup, this would probably be great for you. I am pretty picky with my lip liners, this one bled a lot for me and had no staying power. I guess it would be fine for a photoshoot, where you could reapply as needed. Good price tag, but you're better off buying Colourpop.
Megan S.
Megan S.
San Antonio, TX
July 17, 2016, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: Rose 105
I am not a fan of the "Rose" color, it's a little too dark but if your younger the overall brand would be great for you, but it doesn't slide on very smoothly and creates a dry finish, I mean what do you really expect from a steriotypical drug store lip liner
María Gabriela L.
María Gabriela L.
Aug. 6, 2016, 3:45 p.m.
Review for: All Day 115 Burgundy
Great and beautiful lip liner! It's also cheap. I like to color in my lips.. Lasts all day. its easy and soft to apply. Long lasting, you can food them in a drugstore. Permitted the lips looks bigger.
Evian D.
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
Oct. 9, 2015, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: All Day 110 Ru
I use this to help outline my lips to give that prefect sect look it helps my lips pop
funny s.
funny s.
Irving, TX
June 2, 2015, 6:58 p.m.
Review for: All Day 115 Burgundy
I use covergirl outlast smoothwear to get a complete look. whatever brand of lipsic i use, I trust this covergirl smoothwear for a perfect look.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Burkesville, KY
June 2, 2015, 6:56 p.m.
Review for: All Day 115 Burgundy
Great lip liner! It's cheap, and it doubles as a lip stick. I like to color my lips in completely with this & then apply a lip balm. Lasts all day!
Shiny D.
Shiny D.
Nampa, ID
July 14, 2015, 4:22 a.m.
Review for: Lipliner Raisin
I really like this liner, the colors are very pigmented and it stays on for quite a long time. I like to use a lip primer before I put this on, so it just glides on very easy and lasts even longer.
Sophie K.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 4, 2015, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: All Day 115 Burgundy
This is a great color. This definitely lines your lip stick so that it wont go everywhere on your face! Great item
Nikcole B.
Nikcole B.
Mcminnville, OR
May 31, 2015, 7:18 p.m.
Review for: All Day 115 Burgundy
Loved this lip liner. Creamy goes on smooth. Beautiful color and product for the drugstore
Kassandra  R.
Kassandra R.
Chula Vista , Ca
June 1, 2015, 11:52 a.m.
Review for: All Day 115 Burgundy
These lip liners are a good product my favorite one from their line has to be the natural one
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Winnipeg
Can any one tell me how well the pigmentation is with this product? Also, is it vegan friendly or carry parabens? Any and all information is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Litchfield, OH
Anyone use Covergirls lip liner?