COVERGIRL Outlast Smoothwear Lip Liner uploaded by Cyndee B.COVERGIRL Outlast Smoothwear Lip Liner uploaded by Carla M.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shape your lips with color that lasts. Silky-soft pencil glides on easily and smoothly to ensure flawless application without pulling or tugging. Color hugs lips to prevent lipcolor from feathering or bleeding outside of the lines. Helps Lipcolor stay put. Smooth, Silky Formula.; Helps lipcolor stay put; Smooth, silky formula; Shapes without pulling or tugging

Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Covergirl outlast smoothwear lipliner in the plum color was change. I started wearing lipstick and lipliner and loved this color. The application was so smooth and it stayed on without coming off on anything else. I would definitely buy covergirl outlast products again!
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love big beautiful lips especially if they are mine. I use Covergirl Outlast Smoothwear All Day Lip Liner Blush it goes on smooth and lasts all day so no need to reapply often . If your looking for a natural color that lasts I recommend you try CoverGirl products.
Vianna S.
El Doral, FL
This lipliner it's just awesome..It go smoothly in your mouth ..Stay all they long ...Last forever and the best part it's that it doesn't smuggling ...Love it ...I truly recommend ..Your lips ain't going to be more beautiful
Lucinda N.
I tried this the other day just for fun and it was so smooth. I bought it at Target. I love how much brown eyes get complimented by purple eye liner. Very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Mandy w.
Bradenton, FL
Its hard for me to find a lip liner stick that works good for me but covergirl outlast plum 135 works for me its easy to match lip liner with lip gloss using the outlast pencil because it glides on smooth I love this its a must have .
Alecia P.
Covergirl is a great brand. It's cheap and works great. This lipliner is awesome. The color is very pigmented. It lasts all day. It's not streaky. It's very easy to apply and use. I like to use this for a sexy night look. I would highly recommend to anyone who likes a bolder lip.
Tammy H.
De Soto, MO
I do like the smoothwear lipliner, comes in very pretty colors and glides on very easily, it does say outlast and maybe it does outlast others but I don't find this to stay on as well as advertised.
Fallon O.
Tampa, FL
I love this lip liner so so much! It perfectly outlines my lips and makes such a statement. This liner is long lasting and very easy to apply and use on my lips. It has very professional packaging and looks so nice. I would definitely buy it again.
Mye B.
What can I say? I love it I don't have a picture of it right now but trust me I have some things that are still in packets cuz I buy to every time just in case. I must say even though I don't wear makeup or at the age I am I'm just starting to I'm like addicted, LOL
ashley w.
Arma, KS
Absolutely love it I just used it yesterday and the color pigment is amazing and just lasts all day I'm going to keep using this product again and again and again. I can't wait to try all the different colors.
Heidi M.
Deep River, CT
Did anyone else find this lip pencil dry and almost dragging across the lips almost painful to apply?
Rachel G.
Huntsville, AL
Does this smear without the day? Or does it seem to last?
Kristen H.
I would love to learn how to apply lip liner without looking like I colored with crayon on my face. Any suggestions.
Kelsey M.
Litchfield, OH
Anyone use Covergirls lip liner?
Patricia P.
Winnipeg , MB
Can any one tell me how well the pigmentation is with this product? Also, is it vegan friendly or carry parabens? Any and all information is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)

back