COVERGIRL Outlast Smoothwear Lip Liner uploaded by Carla M.COVERGIRL Outlast Smoothwear Lip Liner uploaded by Cyndee B.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shape your lips with color that lasts. Silky-soft pencil glides on easily and smoothly to ensure flawless application without pulling or tugging. Color hugs lips to prevent lipcolor from feathering or bleeding outside of the lines. Helps Lipcolor stay put. Smooth, Silky Formula.; Helps lipcolor stay put; Smooth, silky formula; Shapes without pulling or tugging

Buy on Amazon
Xan S.
Mount Airy, NC
This is a great mascara. I have used a lot and this is definitely in my top 3. When you pull the wand out it isn’t drenched in mascara. It has the perfect amount and it doesn’t go on thick.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I am actually bummed because I can't fibd this amazing lip liner ANYWHERE anymore EXCEPT online at Amazon. I think its a great product and I dont understand why it isnt in higher demand. It goes on really smooth,not dry at all like some lip liner pencils. It really does last and last without having to reapply. The "blush has got great color as do the other colors I have tried. The BEST part??? The Price!!! It's so inexpensive that you can buy all your favorite colors!!
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Covergirl outlast smoothwear lipliner in the plum color was change. I started wearing lipstick and lipliner and loved this color. The application was so smooth and it stayed on without coming off on anything else. I would definitely buy covergirl outlast products again!
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love big beautiful lips especially if they are mine. I use Covergirl Outlast Smoothwear All Day Lip Liner Blush it goes on smooth and lasts all day so no need to reapply often . If your looking for a natural color that lasts I recommend you try CoverGirl products.
Vianna S.
El Doral, FL
This lipliner it's just awesome..It go smoothly in your mouth ..Stay all they long ...Last forever and the best part it's that it doesn't smuggling ...Love it ...I truly recommend ..Your lips ain't going to be more beautiful
Amber L.
Scottsburg, IN
I don't mind this brand. The application is smooth, but takes a while to set before applying the gloss. The application is also quick, just the drying time. Then it wears off after about 2 or 3 hours for me. Which is better than reapplying every time I take a drink. If you're on a budget, it's a good option.
Lucinda N.
I tried this the other day just for fun and it was so smooth. I bought it at Target. I love how much brown eyes get complimented by purple eye liner. Very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Mandy w.
Bradenton, FL
Its hard for me to find a lip liner stick that works good for me but covergirl outlast plum 135 works for me its easy to match lip liner with lip gloss using the outlast pencil because it glides on smooth I love this its a must have .
Alecia P.
Covergirl is a great brand. It's cheap and works great. This lipliner is awesome. The color is very pigmented. It lasts all day. It's not streaky. It's very easy to apply and use. I like to use this for a sexy night look. I would highly recommend to anyone who likes a bolder lip.
cynthia f.
love this lipliner. it goes on smooth and lasts all day. there needs no improvement. i am a first time user of this and highly recommend. it is not very expensive. great value for the money
Heidi M.
Deep River, CT
Did anyone else find this lip pencil dry and almost dragging across the lips almost painful to apply?
Rachel G.
Huntsville, AL
Does this smear without the day? Or does it seem to last?
Kristen H.
I would love to learn how to apply lip liner without looking like I colored with crayon on my face. Any suggestions.
Kelsey M.
Litchfield, OH
Anyone use Covergirls lip liner?
Patricia P.
Winnipeg , MB
Can any one tell me how well the pigmentation is with this product? Also, is it vegan friendly or carry parabens? Any and all information is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)