COVERGIRL Outlast Smoothwear Lip Liner uploaded by Carla M.COVERGIRL Outlast Smoothwear Lip Liner uploaded by Cyndee B.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shape your lips with color that lasts. Silky-soft pencil glides on easily and smoothly to ensure flawless application without pulling or tugging. Color hugs lips to prevent lipcolor from feathering or bleeding outside of the lines. Helps Lipcolor stay put. Smooth, Silky Formula.; Helps lipcolor stay put; Smooth, silky formula; Shapes without pulling or tugging

• Does this smear without the day? Or does it seem to last? 2 Answers
  • Did anyone else find this lip pencil dry and almost dragging acro...3 Answers
  • How does this lip liner work ?? does it last a lo...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
Our readers didn't think so, either, which is why they tested out mascara after mascara to come up with the definitive ranking of the best mascaras. The list includes the latest and greatest clump-free formulas with genius, futuristic-looking wands as well as tried-and-true classics. Whether you're looking for length, volume, curl (or all of the above), we've got the perfect mascara for you and your lashes. Drum roll, please.
Paola V.
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a big fan of this lip liner. It does what it says. Last all day. Seems to be about a reasonable price and sometimes find a sale. I always go with a neutral color seems my lip liner last best with my Chapstick on. his is a great product, you can buy it for a good price and it lasts all day long practically! COVERGIRL products are really good and effective in general.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eh, I'm not a fan of this. If you are a beginner at makeup, this would probably be great for you. I am pretty picky with my lip liners, this one bled a lot for me and had no staying power. I guess it would be fine for a photoshoot, where you could reapply as needed. Good price tag, but you're better off buying Colourpop.
Taina Cristine d.
Taina Cristine d.
Aldie, VA
loved this lip liner! When using prior liners, I noticed that they would cause my lips to become more dry and look more wrinkly but this one seemed to help keep moisture inside my lips! Also it's lasted all day which is great to not have to reapply all the time. I would recommend this for a simple night out.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Tampa, FL
I tried the Covergirl Outlast lipliner but it didn't last as long as I thought it would. It was a tiny bit dry so I added a gloss over it. It stayed pretty well if I wasn't eating or drinking. I did love the plum color. I would recommend it to a friend because sometimes things work differently on others.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Viborg, SD
I love this color as a lipliner as I can use it with almost all of the colors that I use. The packaging makes it easy to find. My eyes are brown. That is why I like to stay with a purple colored eyeliner and lipliner. I would recommend this to any of my friends who dare use a lipliner like I do.
Ciera F.
Ciera F.
I used this ALL of high school. It would sometimes come in a duo with the Cover girl lash blast mascara. I loved this eyeliner as it was very black which is the look I wore in high school. The only problem I'd have is the tip would break off occasionally even when I didn't have it up to far.
Casandra A.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this lip liner in plum, it's smooth and creamy, it's very easy to apply, glides on very nicely. I felt it lasted quite a long time. The color is a gorgoues plum color I use it ofte. The packaging is nice, nothing special but still nice. I defenitly recommend.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
New Port Richey, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love big beautiful lips especially if they are mine. I use Covergirl Outlast Smoothwear All Day Lip Liner Blush it goes on smooth and lasts all day so no need to reapply often . If your looking for a natural color that lasts I recommend you try CoverGirl products.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Jackson, MI
This is a good eyeliner but not my favorite. Didn't last very long in my water line. The price is nice but I wasn't impressed with they quality. It was very smooth to apply though. Overall, I wouldn't repurchase or recommend to a friend because its poor quality
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Deep River, CT
Did anyone else find this lip pencil dry and almost dragging across the lips almost painful to apply?
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
I would love to learn how to apply lip liner without looking like I colored with crayon on my face. Any suggestions.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Huntsville, AL
Does this smear without the day? Or does it seem to last?
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Winnipeg , MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can any one tell me how well the pigmentation is with this product? Also, is it vegan friendly or carry parabens? Any and all information is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Litchfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone use Covergirls lip liner?