COVERGIRL Outlast Smoothwear All Day Eyeliner For Eye Makeup, Sage  uploaded by Estefania B.COVERGIRL Outlast Smoothwear All Day Eyeliner For Eye Makeup, Sage  uploaded by Bridget S.COVERGIRL Outlast Smoothwear All Day Eyeliner For Eye Makeup, Sage  uploaded by Dominique H.

BY COVERGIRL

• Who likes this product and how does it compare to liquid covergirl? 1 Answers
Naomi B.
Naomi B.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Outlast Smoothwear All Day Eyeliner Sage 0.01 oz; 280 mg
I usually wear black eyeliner but sometimes it's nice to step outside of my comfort zone. When they say all day they really mean it. This eyeliner lasts clear until bedtime but it's easy to remove with makeup removing wipes! I love how dark it glides on and that I don't need to reapply at all throughout the day. Also, no smudging! The best part of course is that it's always affordable!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Burlington
I had this liner in brown. I am a complete makeup junkie and this was always my go to eyeliner. It is so so so smooth when you apply it. I would even say it is comparable to a Marc Jacobs liner I have. I use to use this every day. However, I got pink eye from my child's Dr. office and had to throw out all of my makeup. I would definitely buy again.
SHARON V.
SHARON V.
Lafitte, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color is great and the selection of colors from covergirl beats all.
So easy to apply and this eye liner actually stays on
all day. I can do my make up in the morning and by
the time I get home at night, even the bottom liner is
just the way I left it. Also the perfect color for daily use.
Not too bold but also noticeable.
Aschliegh E.
Aschliegh E.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Outlast Smoothwear All Day Eyeliner Sage 0.01 oz; 280 mg
Beautiful color and long lasting, just make sure you don't cry. For the price, it can't be beat. The color, a pretty sage with almost a gold tint is amazing. I would recommend covergirl eyeliners to anyone, and will most definitely buy again and recommend to anyone who is in love with make-up on a budget.
Erica P.
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Outlast Smoothwear All Day Eyeliner Sage 0.01 oz; 280 mg
If you have hazel or green eyes this eyeliner will make your eyes stand out just as it does for me!! When I'm in the mood to wear something other than a black eyeliner this is my go to color. Blair it with shades of honey, gold, sage, and olive green tones and this eyeliner brings your eye color to life!
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
White Hall, AR
AMAZING product. I recommend this product to any one that uses eye liner a lot. It does last all day and does not smear at all.I have used this product for years. My eyes are green and with the black eye liner it really makes my eyes pop and i believe any other eye color would pop with this eye liner.
Celine K.
Celine K.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was nice while it lasted. I used to wear eyeliner all the time, but I eventually stopped. It doesn't look good on me anymore because after a full day of wearing eyeliner, I would look in the mirror and the liner would smudge and I'll look like a raccoon. I mostly use eyeshadow and mascara now
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Review for: Outlast Smoothwear All Day Eyeliner Sage 0.01 oz; 280 mg
It's really easy to use and is quite forgiving when you make mistakes, but is sometimes difficult to apply over eyeshadow, but is fine if you're not wearing much. Also smudges easily, which is inconvenient if you tend to rub your eyes like I do. Quite inexpensive, and would probably buy again
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. It is the only eye liner I use. Twists up and down for easy use and to put away without breaking it. Goes on smoothly and even in one swipe. You can buy it at your local drugstore or grocery store. It is a must have in my makeup bag and I recommend it to all of my friends.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
Review for: Outlast Smoothwear All Day Eyeliner Sage 0.01 oz; 280 mg
This is the eyeliner that I buy over and over again. It goes on smooth and doesn't smudge. I use it every morning and have yet to find one I like better. I love that it is a twist liner and not one that you have to sharpen. I definitely plan to keep using this liner and highly recommend it!
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who likes this product and how does it compare to liquid covergirl?