BY COVERGIRL

Covergirl Outlast Smoothwear Lip Liner - Wine 125 (Pack of 2)

• Who likes this product and how does it compare to liquid covergirl? 1 Answers
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
I like this liner because of its easy application and the way you can manipulate it to create the look you want. It glides onto your skin easily and allows you to smudge it for a Smokey eye. It has great staying power and is perfect for tightlining your lash line. It comes in a variety of colors, which I do appreciate, because my mood determines my makeup and that’s all over the place! The price is affordable and I’d recommend it to all!
Vanessa O.
I love the Outlast collection there so many different colors to choose from and they just glide on so easily the point is very thin so you can do any kind of design you want or if you want bold eyes go over it a little bit longer if you want this real thin Wing it's easy to apply I love everything about this
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown
The eyeliner goes on nice. But it did not stay on very well. It would go down far on my eyes. The product itself wasn’t expensive but I would not buy it again. I got this from cvs. I wouldn’t recommend this to others
Adrionna K.
Scranton, AR
I do love this kind of eyeliner but I feel like it doesn’t last as long as it should. I usually have to reapply throughout the day. I believe it is to expensive for how long it lasts. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
This eyeliner is awesome! It is so smooth and pigmented! It stays in the waterline and doesn’t fade away as the day goes on. This is one of my favorite eyeliners. I will continue to rebuy. I highly recommend it to make up lovers.
Meredith H.
Kissimmee, FL
Love it! Lasts great, easily removable. Always a reasonable price. Put on in the morning and can be expected to be on still hours later. I like a round smudge brush on the end instead of a angled one.
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
Love love love this eyeliner i,had a nothing bad to,eat it went on smooth easy and lasted for ever it has a great bold color and didn't wear off quickly like others it is an overall good liner
Abby S.
This is my go-to eyeliner. I like how it glides on and doesn't require much pressure to get a dark color. I can't get the hang of liquid eyeliner, so this is my favorite for every day use.
Amber M.
Jackson
I liked how dark it went on. It didn't take many times going over it to get it dark. It is pricey but worth the money and didn't smear or run like eyeliner normally does.
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
This eyeliner is easy to apply and is smooth, but I felt like it smudged by the end of the day. The price is good but I’m willing to pay a little more for quality.
Ashton S.
Meriden, KS
Who likes this product and how does it compare to liquid covergirl?