COVERGIRL Outlast Moisturizing Topcoat uploaded by Ashlie H.COVERGIRL Outlast Moisturizing Topcoat uploaded by Thisgurldoesitall T.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• So this is clear.. if I put it over a colored lip stick i...1 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast Moisturizing Topcoat
  • "I didn't know that they sold this balm by itself! My mom use to wear the long lasting lip stick/balm and this was the after balm to keep the lip color moist because it would dry up. Well, since I was little, I use to take this from my mom when she didn't use it and wear it by itself. Great stuff!" in 4 reviews
  • "It makes my lips smooth and silky with just a thin layer." in 1 review
  • "But it's also great over long wear lipstick without removing the pigment." in 1 review
  • "Even though it's primary use is for over the lip stain that comes with it, I love using it just as a lip moisturizer." in 1 review
  • "I really liked this." in 1 review
Kyla V.
I started using this a week ago and I’ve noticed I need to reapply it a lot. However, I also thought that it was a lip balm before researching the product to review, haha. I did inadvertently use the product correctly, as a topcoat for lipstick, when my lips became chapped throughout the day. I would not recommend as a lip balm because the texture feels more like the product sits on top of your skin rather than moisturizing it. I would also not recommend as a top coat because I did not notice a difference in the length that my lipstick stayed put. I do think that Covergirl is a good brand however, and according to Influenster this product has been discontinued, so they’ve probably noticed this topcoat has a bit of room for improvement.
Ashley F.
Illinois
This one I liked, I bought classic red. It stayed on for quite a while when it did wear off it looked kind of like an ombre effect, I liked it. I'd recommend it to a friend.
Amanda T.
Leland, NC
When I put on make up everyday the 1st thing I do is prep skin, then take a disposable mascara wand and rub back softly to exfoliat your lips for smooth application
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
It keeps my lip soft when I apply it for my lipstick especially if the lipstick is matte. The down side is that it's light and if the matte lipstick is super pigment then it looks ugly but my lips are still soft, and it's hard to take off my lips. I would buy it again though.
Jill C.
Review for: Moisturizing Top Coat 0.06 oz; 1.9 g more...
I absolutely love this product it is one of my favorite lip stain companies it makes the lip stain really really smooth and makes it comfortable. It is extremely easy to apply and I use this stuff all the time I would definitely buy this again and again and recommend it to everybody.
Taylor M.
I use this with the lipstick. You apply the lipstick and then this top coat. It works great because the lipstick is matte and this (keeps it matte) but makes it not be as dry.
Danielle A.
I love this stuff. It makes my lips smooth and silky with just a thin layer. My friend loves it and the price is great. It's easy to apply and she highly recomends it.
Madhuri P.
Super moisturizing . The lipstain that comes with this is very pigmented but drying. I found myself applying this multiple times a day. One time I forgot to bring this with me and my lips were very dry and because it is a lipstain it was hard to get off. I have mix feelings about this product, but if you are looking for a duo that has one lip stain and a moisturizing stick with it, then this is the product for you.
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
I loved everything about this besides the smell. It allowed my lips to stay hydrated all day long and my lip color to outlast food, drinks, sweat and surprisingly swimming! IT is compact so I prefer it for travelling. I definitely recommend this product!
Katie W.
Center Line, MI
Even though it's primary use is for over the lip stain that comes with it, I love using it just as a lip moisturizer. I keep it in my back pack when I go to class in case my lips ever feel dry. It isn't the most amazing lip moisturizer I've ever used, but it gets the job done! It goes on smoothly and makes dry lips feel better.
DeAnna W.
Charlotte , NC
So this is clear.. if I put it over a colored lip stick is it going to ruin the product?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.