BY COVERGIRL

No need to choose between moisture or color that lasts as long as you do—now you can have both! Outlast Longwear Lipstick doesn’t flake or crumble. It’s super-powered with moisture, so it stays super fresh and super flexible all day.

COVERGIRL Outlast Longwear Lipstick
  • "Put it on this morning and it lasted through two cups of coffee and through lunch until I got to the ice-cream, so that's a winner in my book! It goes on very easy and smooth. You do not have to press down a lot for coverage. Usually with long lasting colors my lips get very dry and I have to apply chapstick on top, but not with this!" in 32 reviews
  • "I love this lipstick. I don't really use lipstick much but this makes me want too. It is very moisturizing and feels great. The packaging is very cute too! Thank you." in 29 reviews
  • "O MY GOSH ! I AM IN LOVEEEEEEEEEE.... i received this in my IDOVOXBOX and its now my go to color. its extremely creamy and looks amazing on. i received this for testing purchases free of charge thanks to influenster in my i do vox box. thank you!!! gonna go buy all the colors" in 16 reviews
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Fireball more...
I grabbed this on a whim because I've been wanting to start wearing lipstick more often and would love to find a good drugstore brand but this one isn't it. On the positive side, the color is bright and pretty (though not my best color) and it really does last a long time! I had a hard time getting it off, which can be both a positive and a negative. However, it is so dry and left my lips feeling tacky and sticky. It felt like I'd rubbed a glue stick on them. It definitely wasn't moisturizing, despite their claims.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Review for: Plum Fury more...
I love the CoverGirl Outlast Longwear Lipstick!  It really does outlast all of the other lipsticks I have tried!  The pigment is so lush looking and the Plum Fury matches my skin tone great, which is amazing, because I have such a hard time trying to find a color that does look good with my skin tone.  I have a slight yellowish undertone and nothing seems to look good on me.
Dania M.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Magnetic Mauve more...
I love the smell and texture and shape which make it go on smooth! I notice it stays on for a while but really not as long as I’d hoped it does come off when you dab your lips but honestly it’s still one of my favorites!
Michaela B.
Ellenboro, NC
Review for: Magnetic Mauve more...
I’m not big on stick lipsticks but this one is pretty good. It has a pretty good wear time for drugstore lipstick. I’ve only used it 2-3 times only because I like liquids better but I definitely wouldn’t throw it out.
Kelly M.
Palm City
I like this product, it is longwearing and there is a nice variety of shades. I haven't used it in a long time but I do remember it being a little bit drying so not as comfortable to wear as one would hope.
Review for: Fireball more...
I liked it, but it wore a bit dryly on my lips after a few hours and I felt like I had to reapply often. The color was very pretty but started to flake a bit. Wish it was a little moisturizing and also would have fathered the color been more pigmented since it was so pretty!
Olivia B.
Franklin
Review for: Red Siren more...
Lovvvvve this color. Easy to apply, doesn’t take much. Does smudge easily though. One you have to run your lips together every now and then to make sure lipstick is spread evenly
Teresa B.
Mount Union
I buy a new lipstick/lip color every week and this is by far my favorite! Apply, let dry for a little over a minute and throw the gloss on! At first it feels a little weird but after a few minutes the product settles and is fine. Eat, drink, kiss, it's still there!
Marina 👼.
Inglewood , CA
Review for: Fireball more...
It stays on a long as you don't eat any greasy food. Never comes off drinking! This is my everyday lipstick. I put it on at 7 a.m. and MIGHT need to touch it up before I leave work. But not usually. This is the best long wearing lipstick I have ever found.
Brittany A.
Fayetteville
Great bright colors. Doesn't leave lips very dry. Does disappear after a while leaving a line around my lips so have to fill in often. But it's affordable and moist.
Brenna M.
Does this get all over your coffee cup?
Erika W.
Was there any irritation of your lips with use?
angela o.
Milton , MA
Is this worth it?
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
I have an olive skin tone but I am pale at the moment what is the best shade for me and your opinion? I like to go bold.
Kim N.
Rockville, MD
I just bought this product for the first time, and chose a bold color - Revenge Red. After a couple hours of wear, I had lunch, and the dark color feathered and bled into fine lip lines, leaving my lips looking smeared and smudged - very messy. How can I prevent feathering and bleeding with this product?