BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won t come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips — just draw on color without any hassle! Lightweight color that won t come off. Water-based colorants last for hours. Precision application pen. .

COVERGIRL Outlast Lipstain Lip Color
  • "This is a stain and it does exactly what it's marketed to do! Love how long it lasts and that there's no dry lips like with lipstick!" in 38 reviews
  • "I use this lip product and I love how long it lasts. The product lasts a long time and the lettering on the package does not wear off with normal use. You can usually get a good deal on this lippy when you clip a coupon from the P&G spread in the paper. The stain goes on smooth and allows buildable coverage for me. I usually apply chapstick on top after the stain has dried." in 17 reviews
Bailey F.
Reedley
I love a good lipstain. Im sad this product has been discontinued, its a great quality. I always rely on it for those "natural" days.
Emily B.
Pontiac, MI
I seriously loveddddd this! It lasts and applies to easily and vibrant! For a drug store lip stain it was great!
Alie H.
I have this in shade 440 which is a deep magenta color that is almost red, and it works exactly like I would expect a stain to work! I've had it for a long time obviously since it's discontinued now, and it hasn't dried up at all which is a huge plus, and when applied, isn't drying to my lips either. It holds up well under a balm or a gloss to give it some shine, or performs well on it's own, too. I wish it were still being produced because I would definitely buy more!
Whitney G.
IM OBSESSED WITH THIS STUFF!!! I literally use it all of the time! I feel naked without it. And it lasts all day long! Sometimes it’s still on when I wake up from a night out.
Katie L.
United States
Lip stains should have never gone out of style. If I want to wear something quick, and not tacky to the touch, this product is a go-to. It's extremely natural and easy to use.
Liv H.
Beamsville
10/10. So sad that these were discontinued but wanted to write a review anyways. These stains are amazing, I apply ones at the beginning of the night and at the end it's still fully in tact. I love the shades too. Great formulation as well considering I find a lot of stains kind of sticky. So affordable, a true loss:(
Aubree S.
Clarksville
I love this product. The tip is a felt tip similar to a marker and it allows to get very precise with your look. I have the color labeled as 450 and it is a maroon colored lip stain and goes on very beautifully and leaves behind a very lovely stain. Just don't get it on the rest of your skin without wiping it in seconds. It can stain easily.
Sarah C.
This lasts for hours, doesn’t transfer, and doesn’t dry my lips out. I also love the shade range.
Carolyn Z.
Pell Lake
This is my favorite lip stain for soooo many reasons! These stains are so versatile and simple that you can make any color look like a flush or look intense! My favorite color is winter berry a berry red color that I normally put on the inner part of my lips so the color fades out and it look amazing!
Libby M.
Sarver, PA
i have to wear this for dance and these NEVER come off. they stay all day without drying out my lips at all!!
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Do you normally go with brighter or darker shades of lip gloss/lipstick? I never experimented until the last few months and I am really happy with some of the discoveries.
Brittany E.
Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?
Michele M.
I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plastic-y even. Is this true?
Rachel E.
WHERE IS THIS IS IT DISCONTINUED? I NEED IT.
Do a lot of people like this product