19 colors available

BY COVERGIRL #20 in Lip Stain

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won t come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips — just draw on color without any hassle! Lightweight color that won t come off. Water-based colorants last for hours. Precision application pen. .

• Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?4 Answers
  • How well does this stay on? Will it survive a meal? 1 Answers
  • Is this lipstain worth buying? I hate when im wearing one and it it...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Review for: Flirty Nude 435
I ADORE this lip stain, simply because it doesn't bleed of onto things like glasses when you drink from them, and ALSO, they last all day! there is one problem though. This product absolutely DoES noT work for dry lips. if you have dry lips, you can put chapstick on first and then the lips stain, but sometimes clumps of dead lip skin will be seen on your lips (ew) and it's not cute. A great product for consistently moisturized lips!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
I am pretty sure everyone of us has had this product. It is just like sharpie except with better colors. It stays on SUPER long and shows up well. The problem is if you make a mistake you can't fix it, they aren't kidding when they call it a stain. Also the tip tends to dry out pretty quick, I think mine was done after 7 weeks. This is one of my favorite stains because it isn't a gloss or a lipstick, it is just lip color.
Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.
Me gustan las tintas de labios. Tengo el tono Teasing blush y es un rojo medio rosa muy bonito. El aplicador es en forma de plumón, se difumina fácil pero siento que no dura casi nada a comparación de otras tintas, tengo los labios resecos así que debo exfoliarlos antes de usarlo porque si no quedan parches de color. No creo que lo vuelva a comprar
Baylee S.
Baylee S.
Bryant, AR
Talk about Colorlast! This stuff lasts forever. It's definitely a lip stain. I put it on as soon as I got it, just to see how it looks and I didn't know how to get the color off, so I'm glad I liked the color. Came off in about 12 hours though. It's a great price. Be careful putting it on though, it will stain the skin around your lips too!!
yesenia r.
yesenia r.
Sylmar, CA
I adore this product. I enjoy that I can can drink and the lip stain doesn't leave a mark on the cup or anything else for that matter.I wish it has a little more color but for the price its perfect. I also like how you can find this product every where like Target or Walmart. I know that I will buy this stain again .
Christina B.
Christina B.
I've used this lipstain once and was not a fan. Maybe it's because my lips dry very easily anyways, but it both dried out my lips and emphasizes the fact that my lips were not moist. I will say it stained well, but was definitely not for me. It probably works better for people whose lips do not dry out easily.
Brie F.
Brie F.
Elkhart, IN
One of my go to beauty products, I absolutely love these lip stains! Great selection of colors and super Easy to apply and use. I love the tip on the lip stain and how well it works to apply evenly without making a mess. It can dry lips a little but easily solved by applying a clear balm over the lip stain
mua s.
mua s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have color 402 which looks like a deep ruby red on my skin ! Looks very nice on the lips and gives such a natural lip shade type of vibe!!! I actually repurchased this ! That's how much I liked it nice long wearing lip stain ! I recommended this color to my friend Aimee and she enjoyed it as well
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
This was the first lipstain I ever used. I was blown away by the gorgeous deep color, method of application (a felt tip) and especially its longevity! The color lasted all night, but did wear off from the inner lip area. If you make sure your lips are dry where you apply, you should be good to go.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Winter Haven, FL
Review for: Flirty Nude 435
Favorite lip stain ever! Goes on really easily and lasts a pretty long time! Not too drying (compared to other stains) and since it dries almost immediately, you can easily put a balm over it for extra moisture. The color is super flattering on most skin tones. Awesome price!
candace p.
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Do you normally go with brighter or darker shades of lip gloss/lipstick? I never experimented until the last few months and I am really happy with some of the discoveries.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?
Michele F.
Michele F.
I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plastic-y even. Is this true?
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
WHERE IS THIS IS IT DISCONTINUED? I NEED IT.
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
How long would you say this lasts?