BY COVERGIRL #66 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won t come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips — just draw on color without any hassle! Lightweight color that won t come off. Water-based colorants last for hours. Precision application pen. .

• Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?4 Answers
  • How well does this stay on? Will it survive a meal? 1 Answers
  • Is this lipstain worth buying? I hate when im wearing one and it ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.
Me gustan las tintas de labios. Tengo el tono Teasing blush y es un rojo medio rosa muy bonito. El aplicador es en forma de plumón, se difumina fácil pero siento que no dura casi nada a comparación de otras tintas, tengo los labios resecos así que debo exfoliarlos antes de usarlo porque si no quedan parches de color. No creo que lo vuelva a comprar
Baylee S.
Baylee S.
Bryant, AR
Talk about Colorlast! This stuff lasts forever. It's definitely a lip stain. I put it on as soon as I got it, just to see how it looks and I didn't know how to get the color off, so I'm glad I liked the color. Came off in about 12 hours though. It's a great price. Be careful putting it on though, it will stain the skin around your lips too!!
yesenia r.
yesenia r.
Sylmar, CA
I adore this product. I enjoy that I can can drink and the lip stain doesn't leave a mark on the cup or anything else for that matter.I wish it has a little more color but for the price its perfect. I also like how you can find this product every where like Target or Walmart. I know that I will buy this stain again .
mua s.
mua s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have color 402 which looks like a deep ruby red on my skin ! Looks very nice on the lips and gives such a natural lip shade type of vibe!!! I actually repurchased this ! That's how much I liked it nice long wearing lip stain ! I recommended this color to my friend Aimee and she enjoyed it as well
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
This was the first lipstain I ever used. I was blown away by the gorgeous deep color, method of application (a felt tip) and especially its longevity! The color lasted all night, but did wear off from the inner lip area. If you make sure your lips are dry where you apply, you should be good to go.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite lip stain ever! Goes on really easily and lasts a pretty long time! Not too drying (compared to other stains) and since it dries almost immediately, you can easily put a balm over it for extra moisture. The color is super flattering on most skin tones. Awesome price!
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
To be honest, I was so disappointed in this product. Maybe it was the specific tube that I had, but it came off so streaky and uneven. After eating, the stain would vanish from the inner parts of my lips. The marker applicator also wasn't the greatest choice of applicators.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Livonia, MI
I love this lipstain, I have it in red. It smells good, it goes on like a marker and is long lasting compared to a classic lipstick or balm. I've had mine for a while and it hasn't dried out yet. I don't believe it was too pricey either. I would definitely purchase again.
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my goodness I love this lip stain! It goes on perfectly and lasts all day! It's not to red and clown like but It gives you that perfect natural look. The price is reasonable and not to spendy! I would re-purchase over and over again and Highly recommend.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
Definitely not a fan of this lipstain. It is very cheaply made and it bleeds really badly. The colors are nice, but it isn't worth the money that it costs, even if it is only $4-$6. I wouldn't use this ever again. I would not recommend this to anyone.
candace p.
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Do you normally go with brighter or darker shades of lip gloss/lipstick? I never experimented until the last few months and I am really happy with some of the discoveries.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
WHERE IS THIS IS IT DISCONTINUED? I NEED IT.
Michele M.
Michele M.
I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plastic-y even. Is this true?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
I have been looking for a lipstain that lasts for longer then 10 mins and has good colour pay off. is this lip stain good how well is the colour pay off and how long does it last ?