Add a Photo

#32 in Lip Stain
Photos (16)
Hillary B.
Hillary B.

I've used this stain for years! My best color in this has always been #445 -- Cinnamon Smile -- although I've also used one that's a bit brighter on some occasions (Saucy Plum, #450). For me it's just perfect, and it lasts quite a while...at least a few hours...and it doesn't dye in streaks if my lips are a bit chapped. Lately I've been trying a couple of other products from different companies that are more like lipstick (wand style or stick style), and some seem to last even longer, but they're less forgiving if I make an error. With Outlast, I can still wipe off any little areas where I've gone outside my lip lines or that sort of thing before they're semi-permanent. I can also use this one in the dark, if necessary (like in a theater...um...what were you thinking??) ;) It just always seems to look natural in that shade, only so much better and prettier than nothing at all....
Cortney B.
Cortney B.
Bedford, NH

Favorite lip stain! I've been using this brand for a while! I want to say a few years even! It's one of the things I always stay consistently buying! It last a long time, i usually only have to buy it every couple months! I love this product because it wears well, usually 3-4 hours!! Maybe not ALL day, but definitely holds up a while! Recently I've been pairing shade 440 with a similar shade lip oil and it's been a nice combo. It starts out pretty bright and fades down to a nice natural shade.The only downfall is sometimes it's hard to blend to make it look a little more subtle. Sometimes if I apply to quick it looks a little spotty- darker in some areas and lighter in others.
Spotswood, NJ

Love love love this stuff! I use it several times a week and it has lasted my a long time...I literally just ran out of it. This goes on easy, like coloring with a marker...That being said, anywhere you have dry lips, it will show up darker! Just keep up with keeping moisturized and you'll be fine! It's also recommended that you put moisture on your lips after this stuff sets for a minute! Also, I use this as a base sometimes before I put on lipstick...Is that a thing...It works for me! Hahaha
Anywho, this lasts for hours, doesn't rub off, really great natural look. And a plus, your boyfriend doesn't have to worry about it rubbing off on them when they kiss you!
Spotswood, NJ

Looove it, I had previously purchased #412 and I thought the name was "mauve", so I bought sassy mauve in Amazon because it looked the same. Turns out this color is slightly darker than the other one, but a similar shade. I love how this goes on and stays on I just put on chapstick after this fries and reapply if needed 4hrs or so later. I can eat, drink, kiss and this stuff stays on. It smells/tastes like berry cotton candy! Took one of the photos to show an increase in color darkness with the layers from 1-4 swipes, starting at the right.
Marla A.
Marla A.

These lip stains have a nice flavor! They go on very lightly and take a few coats to show up well. I really like the variety of colors that are available in this product and the numerous locations in which it can be purchased. I am really impressed with how thin the product is and how it isn't goopy and doesn't crack like most lip stains begin to do after a very long wear. Would definitely recommend this product for any lip stain lover!
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

I ADORE this lip stain, simply because it doesn't bleed of onto things like glasses when you drink from them, and ALSO, they last all day! there is one problem though. This product absolutely DoES noT work for dry lips. if you have dry lips, you can put chapstick on first and then the lips stain, but sometimes clumps of dead lip skin will be seen on your lips (ew) and it's not cute. A great product for consistently moisturized lips!
Shannon M.

I am pretty sure everyone of us has had this product. It is just like sharpie except with better colors. It stays on SUPER long and shows up well. The problem is if you make a mistake you can't fix it, they aren't kidding when they call it a stain. Also the tip tends to dry out pretty quick, I think mine was done after 7 weeks. This is one of my favorite stains because it isn't a gloss or a lipstick, it is just lip color.

Kelli R.
Kelli R.
Ladson, SC

I have never worn anything but chapstick on my lips until I was introduced to COVERGIRL Outlast Lipstain Lip Color. I love that the color stays on for a decent amount of time and you don't have to continue to reapply.
The downside to this product is that you will be replacing it every few weeks. There is either very little color stain liquid inside or it begins to dry out quickly after each use.
Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.

Me gustan las tintas de labios. Tengo el tono Teasing blush y es un rojo medio rosa muy bonito. El aplicador es en forma de plumón, se difumina fácil pero siento que no dura casi nada a comparación de otras tintas, tengo los labios resecos así que debo exfoliarlos antes de usarlo porque si no quedan parches de color. No creo que lo vuelva a comprar
candace p.
candace p.
Lubbock, TX

Do you normally go with brighter or darker shades of lip gloss/lipstick? I never experimented until the last few months and I am really happy with some of the discoveries.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.

Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?
Michele F.
Michele F.

I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plastic-y even. Is this true?
Rachel E.
Rachel E.

WHERE IS THIS IS IT DISCONTINUED? I NEED IT.
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI

How long would you say this lasts?

Join Now