BY COVERGIRL #74 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won t come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips — just draw on color without any hassle! Lightweight color that won t come off. Water-based colorants last for hours. Precision application pen. .

Jessica U.
Shreveport , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could still find these in the stores. These are my favorite lip product ever and super underrated. They don’t dry your lips and they stain them for a long time and look more natural than any other lip product. I have three from a couple of years ago and still use them.
Joanna P.
The marker tip makes it so easy to apply. Deep color that is light weight, no shine. The stain stays on for many hours. I did find however, that when the marker tip starts to dry out, the stain can be kind of flaky, causing a weird, uneven stain to occur. I would recommend because for the first few months of its life, it works great. I bought this at Target.
Devinne V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only used two of the colors before but so far I haven't had a total bad experience with it.the price isn't that bad either considering how long it last. However if I had to point out one flaw it would be the weird taste .they had a marker smell to it and when I would lick my lips or drink somthing u would get the taste of marker.i still use time from time but I know better not to wear it if I'm going to eat heavy or drink .
Jessyka V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The staying power and pigmentation of these stains are not too impressive. I’d say the application is pretty patchy as well. The scent and flavor weren’t offensive, just a pleasant fruity, candy scent. The effect can be pretty if you get the application right, and the marker form helps overall. But I wouldn’t repurchase.
Ashlee J.
st. Charles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lip stains! They say they stay one for 24 hours, that is not true but it still last for awhile! I usually apply my lip balm or gloss with it to make it smooth. I have a few different colors that I switch between.
Rave T.
SOUTH BOSTON, VA
Definitely lasts all day!! The thing with lipstains is you have to be very careful in the application and quick too. It can be difficult to get the hang of, but covergirl's lip stain was my first and will always be my favorite! Just wish it was easier to apply without looking streaky.
Stephanie D.
Beaumont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip stain does not actually stain your skin lips. It comes off so quickly that it felt like a big waste of money. I was highly disappointed. Hoped I found a product that would work but it did not. Basic packaging nothing special. I would not make this purchase again.
Kara H.
 I love this product I think it is really important and I would totally buy. The price was not too expensive and not to cheat. I bought this on my local CVS so it's very convenient. It's definitely met my expectations and had what I was looking for I will totally buy this again
Breanna W.
Twin Falls
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product came in a variety of colors. The one I bough (thank you Target) smelled fantastic. It did seem to make my lips dry out and peel a little. You definitely need a gloss or balm in top. I have only purchased the one color so far but would be willing to try another.
Nicole M.
Providence , UT
Lip stain that seriously lasts!! We would use this in theatre productions and wouldn't have to reapply it between shows because it seriously lasted that long!! If you need a lip stain that is AWESOME, go out and get this one!
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Do you normally go with brighter or darker shades of lip gloss/lipstick? I never experimented until the last few months and I am really happy with some of the discoveries.
Brittany E.
Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?
Rachel E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
WHERE IS THIS IS IT DISCONTINUED? I NEED IT.
Michele M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plastic-y even. Is this true?
Angela D.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never used this brand, how long does the lipstain stay on?