BY COVERGIRL #82 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won t come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips — just draw on color without any hassle! Lightweight color that won t come off. Water-based colorants last for hours. Precision application pen. .

• Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?5 Answers
  • I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plastic-y even...4 Answers
  • Has anyone found a similar product they like sinc... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Jet.com*
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I like these lip stains a lot. I own several shades and they are handy when I don't feel like doing make up touch ups throughout the day. Like a typical lipstain, it is like using a pen to color your lips but unlike other brands, I find these don't go on patchy and I only have to go over my lips twice to obtain the amount of color I want. As with most stains, it does feel drying to lips do I make sure I exfoliate before and use a good lip treatment prior. I will also pop some glass in center of lips
〰Amber R.
Clear Lake, MN
I bought my lipstain in the color 440, which is a red at Target. The application is fairly easy. Its nice to get precise lines on your lips. The color itself is a very nice red, and looks nice on the lips, but the biggest issue for me is that its very streaky. From far away you dont notice it but if you look up close there's darker and lighter areas all over your lips (mainly the top lip). Also the marker part after awhile starts falling apart. So also when using it you get little chunks of the marker on your lips.
Jessica U.
Shreveport , LA
I wish I could still find these in the stores. These are my favorite lip product ever and super underrated. They don’t dry your lips and they stain them for a long time and look more natural than any other lip product. I have three from a couple of years ago and still use them.
Tracy S.
Awesome! Great color! Long lasting, even through eating and kissing. Easy to apply. And it tastes good too! And cheap!! So worth the price. Planning on getting some different colors, since I ended up buying the same one twice after a different brand failed me.
Victoria F.
Honolulu
Nice packaging ! Very liquidy <— I know, that’s not a word. I must say it has met my expectations. It’s last’s up to four hours! You can purchase it at your local drugstore Walmart, Walgreens, longs drugs, etc. COVERGIRL Outlast Lipstain Lip Color
Olivia L.
South Lyon, MI
This product has a super light formula. I almost forget I’m wearing it. The pen makes it very easy to control. The product goes on thin, so it lasts a long time. The product is available in a variety of great colors.
Jay J.
Atlanta
They are not like a normal lip color that you buy there not that creamy there more like a tent on your lips it has like a really natural look to it I will recommend to any one who like that natural look
Vanessa R.
Columbus, OH
This product was affordable and did the job it said it would do. It leaves a very natural lip look, as if it is the actual color of your lips. It can cause the lips to feel a little dry, but adding a lip balm on top can fix that!
Joanna P.
The marker tip makes it so easy to apply. Deep color that is light weight, no shine. The stain stays on for many hours. I did find however, that when the marker tip starts to dry out, the stain can be kind of flaky, causing a weird, uneven stain to occur. I would recommend because for the first few months of its life, it works great. I bought this at Target.
Michelle B.
Cleveland , OH
I love these lip stains and I was so sad when I found out they discounted them. They come in a wide variety of colors and they don’t rub off easily. They are perfect for work or a night out!
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Do you normally go with brighter or darker shades of lip gloss/lipstick? I never experimented until the last few months and I am really happy with some of the discoveries.
Brittany E.
Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?
Michele M.
I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plastic-y even. Is this true?
Rachel E.
WHERE IS THIS IS IT DISCONTINUED? I NEED IT.
Do a lot of people like this product