BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won t come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips — just draw on color without any hassle! Lightweight color that won t come off. Water-based colorants last for hours. Precision application pen. .

COVERGIRL Outlast Lipstain Lip Color
  • "This is a stain and it does exactly what it's marketed to do! Love how long it lasts and that there's no dry lips like with lipstick!" in 38 reviews
  • "I use this lip product and I love how long it lasts. The product lasts a long time and the lettering on the package does not wear off with normal use. You can usually get a good deal on this lippy when you clip a coupon from the P&G spread in the paper. The stain goes on smooth and allows buildable coverage for me. I usually apply chapstick on top after the stain has dried." in 17 reviews
Alie H.
I have this in shade 440 which is a deep magenta color that is almost red, and it works exactly like I would expect a stain to work! I've had it for a long time obviously since it's discontinued now, and it hasn't dried up at all which is a huge plus, and when applied, isn't drying to my lips either. It holds up well under a balm or a gloss to give it some shine, or performs well on it's own, too. I wish it were still being produced because I would definitely buy more!
Aubree S.
Clarksville
I love this product. The tip is a felt tip similar to a marker and it allows to get very precise with your look. I have the color labeled as 450 and it is a maroon colored lip stain and goes on very beautifully and leaves behind a very lovely stain. Just don't get it on the rest of your skin without wiping it in seconds. It can stain easily.
Melanie P.
I used these a while ago and I can no longer find them anywhere but this was my first lip stain. I loved it and have been addicted to lip stains ever since. I would buy these again if I could find them anywhere. Just like any lip stain though they will dry out if you don’t use them.
Deborah J.
Don't waste your money. These dry out extremely fast and don't provide much color, no matter how much you put on your lips. I tried 2 different colors to give them the "benefit" of my doubt and all I did was waste $9.99. Just don't bother...save your money for a better product.
Dana S.
Ballston Spa
I have COVERGIRL Outlast Lipstain Lip Color in the shade 440, and it's one of my favorite lip stains. The stain is very pigmented and leaves a sort of juicy, satin finish. And really does last all day--it's actually difficult to remove! My only problem is that it does dry out my lips after day-long wear, and having to scrub it off doesn't help. But, I love the color so much that I'll still continue to buy it.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I like these lip stains a lot. I own several shades and they are handy when I don't feel like doing make up touch ups throughout the day. Like a typical lipstain, it is like using a pen to color your lips but unlike other brands, I find these don't go on patchy and I only have to go over my lips twice to obtain the amount of color I want. As with most stains, it does feel drying to lips do I make sure I exfoliate before and use a good lip treatment prior. I will also pop some glass in center of lips
Andrea F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Color was okay, but the tip of the application brush was hard as rocks!!! How am I supposed to put this on my lips when it feels like I applied pigment to a brick and am rubbing it on my lips. Perhaps that's why it was discontinued.....
Amber R.
Clear Lake, MN
I bought my lipstain in the color 440, which is a red at Target. The application is fairly easy. Its nice to get precise lines on your lips. The color itself is a very nice red, and looks nice on the lips, but the biggest issue for me is that its very streaky. From far away you dont notice it but if you look up close there's darker and lighter areas all over your lips (mainly the top lip). Also the marker part after awhile starts falling apart. So also when using it you get little chunks of the marker on your lips.
•real• f.
beachwood, OH
don’t really have much to say about this beyond my number of stars review. it’s not a product that i feel passionately about one way or another so i’m not sure what else i would have to say in a comment about this product.

stains really well! seem to not last very long though compared to my other makeup products.
Jesusita L.
Okay if you just want a base under a lipstick. It's streaky and can be a little drying. If your lips are dry it will show. Not that great of a lipstain. But they're all pretty much like that.
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Do you normally go with brighter or darker shades of lip gloss/lipstick? I never experimented until the last few months and I am really happy with some of the discoveries.
Brittany E.
Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?
Michele M.
I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plastic-y even. Is this true?
Rachel E.
WHERE IS THIS IS IT DISCONTINUED? I NEED IT.
Do a lot of people like this product