BY COVERGIRL

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won t come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips — just draw on color without any hassle! Lightweight color that won t come off. Water-based colorants last for hours. Precision application pen. .

• Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky...5 Answers
  • I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plasti...4 Answers
  • Does this lipstain last long without flaking1 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain

Start your review of COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is a stain and it does exactly what it's marketed to do! Love how long it lasts and that there's no dry lips like with lipstick!" in 38 reviews
  • "I use this lip product and I love how long it lasts. The product lasts a long time and the lettering on the package does not wear off with normal use. You can usually get a good deal on this lippy when you clip a coupon from the P&G spread in the paper. The stain goes on smooth and allows buildable coverage for me. I usually apply chapstick on top after the stain has dried." in 17 reviews
Joanna E.
Highland Park, NJ
Looove it, I had previously purchased #412 and I thought the name was "mauve", so I bought sassy mauve in Amazon because it looked the same. Turns out this color is slightly darker than the other one, but a similar shade. I love how this goes on and stays on I just put on chapstick after this fries and reapply if needed 4hrs or so later. I can eat, drink, kiss and this stuff stays on. It smells/tastes like berry cotton candy! Took one of the photos to show an increase in color darkness with the layers from 1-4 swipes, starting at the right.
Katrina L.
Perfect for everyday use for a natural looking effect of the lips. But its stain is not that long wearing. Its pigment also depends on the acidity of the lips. I use this everyday :)
Bre B.
I like this lip stain, but I feel like if to much is put on it looks like you have kool-aid on your lips. It does what it’s suppose to do. It does stain your lips, and is kinda hard to get off.
Josi B.
Arcadia , FL
I have been using these since they came out! (And I heard they have been discontinued!??) I love love love these! My favorite lip stains in the whole world. Super easy to use and lasts pretty much all day! I touch it up mid day, but it’s not always needed. And the price is right 👌 try to find some of they have been discontinued because they are amazing!
Susan M.
Woodstock
CoverGirl Outlast lipstain work very well, however my lips dry out very quickly when using them so I constantly have to carry a lip gloss with me. I had a favorite color that they no longer sell so I had to switch brands in order to find something similar!
abby w.
This product has worked amazingly for me, I love it my mom gave it to me one year for Christmas and I loved it ever since. This lipstain is a long lasting/wearing and smudge proof it is fast drying and beautiful love it!!!
Kathryn O.
I have tried 3 different shades of this lip stain. They are all very pretty but I find that it doesn't quite last as long as I'd like.
Joanna E.
Highland Park, NJ
Love love love this stuff! I use it several times a week and it has lasted my a long time...I literally just ran out of it. This goes on easy, like coloring with a marker...That being said, anywhere you have dry lips, it will show up darker! Just keep up with keeping moisturized and you'll be fine! It's also recommended that you put moisture on your lips after this stuff sets for a minute! Also, I use this as a base sometimes before I put on lipstick...Is that a thing...It works for me! Hahaha
Anywho, this lasts for hours, doesn't rub off, really great natural look. And a plus, your boyfriend doesn't have to worry about it rubbing off on them when they kiss you!
emily d.
Shelbyville, IL
Just bought this a few days ago my new fav product it stays on all day and I absolutely didn't feel it after it dried I love this product so simple to apply and be done with I will definitely be buying this product again it's amazing
Courtney C.
I have this in cinnamon smile. It has lasted me a long time. I've used it for many years and really love the product it's light weight and I like that it gives me a little color without being over the top I grab this more often than any other lip product I own
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Do you normally go with brighter or darker shades of lip gloss/lipstick? I never experimented until the last few months and I am really happy with some of the discoveries.
Brittany E.
Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?
Michele M.
NEW MILFORD, NJ
I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plastic-y even. Is this true?
Rachel E.
WHERE IS THIS IS IT DISCONTINUED? I NEED IT.