BY COVERGIRL

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won t come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips — just draw on color without any hassle! Lightweight color that won t come off. Water-based colorants last for hours. Precision application pen. .

• Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky...5 Answers
  • I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plasti...4 Answers
  • Does this lipstain last long without flaking1 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain
  • "This is a stain and it does exactly what it's marketed to do! Love how long it lasts and that there's no dry lips like with lipstick!" in 38 reviews
  • "I use this lip product and I love how long it lasts. The product lasts a long time and the lettering on the package does not wear off with normal use. You can usually get a good deal on this lippy when you clip a coupon from the P&G spread in the paper. The stain goes on smooth and allows buildable coverage for me. I usually apply chapstick on top after the stain has dried." in 17 reviews
tonyastewart s.
morganton
Last all day. Doesn't wipe off. True to what it says it does. Will continue to keep buying. Worth the money
Shirley L.
Manalapan
I didn’t feel that it stayed on very well. I always had to redo it within 3 hours. I did like the color choices that I had to choose from.
Stella R.
Urbana
This does stain, and stays put for hours, but it tends to be very drying. I highly recommend using a gloss hourly with this stain. The colors are no very true to packaging. They seem to be either a lot brighter or deeper than they should be.
Harley (.
I disliked this product. No I would not recommend only because I didn't like the feeling of this kind, it did not meet my expectations. It was to sticky for me
Tiffany T.
Staten Island
I love covergirl products but this was a miss for me. It bled even with applied lip liner and just was a mess. Disappointed and will not purchase again
Nicki G.
Willmar
This color really lasts all day, much longer than average lipsticks. It also dries to look very natural and cannot be smudged. The only downside is that it is ever so slightly drying but I much prefer this to the stickiness of a lip gloss. Overall a great product!
Elizabeth P.
Evansville
I actually did love this lip stain on my lips. Very easy to carry around and reapply later in the day, if necessary. I will put this lip stain on my lips, and then apply some chapstick on top. It keeps my lips feeling nice with the Chapstick at it. I actually own two of these and I use one of them pretty often.
P w.
Toronto
Super love this lip stain, its honestly like the best thing ever. Like a marker for your lips and it lasts all freaking day which I know is what I want because I hate reapplying when I'm drunk.
Dee H.
Morristown
Such a great product for the price expensive staying power with drug store price defiantly worth your time to try
Nina N.
jacksonville
This lip stain has such a pigmented color and lasts for so long! The small price is incredible for covergirl’s long-lasting formula. It honestly exceeded my expectations, I thought it wouldn’t be that good because of the price but it is a very good quality lip stain in my opinion.
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Do you normally go with brighter or darker shades of lip gloss/lipstick? I never experimented until the last few months and I am really happy with some of the discoveries.
Brittany E.
Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?
Michele M.
NEW MILFORD, NJ
I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plastic-y even. Is this true?
Rachel E.
WHERE IS THIS IS IT DISCONTINUED? I NEED IT.