BY COVERGIRL

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won t come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips — just draw on color without any hassle! Lightweight color that won t come off. Water-based colorants last for hours. Precision application pen. .

• Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky...5 Answers
  • I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plasti...4 Answers
  • Does this lipstain last long without flaking1 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain

Start your review of COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is a stain and it does exactly what it's marketed to do! Love how long it lasts and that there's no dry lips like with lipstick!" in 38 reviews
  • "I use this lip product and I love how long it lasts. The product lasts a long time and the lettering on the package does not wear off with normal use. You can usually get a good deal on this lippy when you clip a coupon from the P&G spread in the paper. The stain goes on smooth and allows buildable coverage for me. I usually apply chapstick on top after the stain has dried." in 17 reviews
Joy C.
Hollywood, FL
Love this product! The colors are absolutely amazing and it feels son hydrating on your lips!
Ryquel S.
Corpus Christi, TX
Maybe it only happened to me but this product left my lips dry and in need of Chapstick constantly. The lip stain didn't last very long either I would say it lasted for an hour or two.
Shannon M.
I am pretty sure everyone of us has had this product. It is just like sharpie except with better colors. It stays on SUPER long and shows up well. The problem is if you make a mistake you can't fix it, they aren't kidding when they call it a stain. Also the tip tends to dry out pretty quick, I think mine was done after 7 weeks. This is one of my favorite stains because it isn't a gloss or a lipstick, it is just lip color.
Morgan O.
Santa Fe, TX
Love the color and the stain. Lasts a while and makes me feel great when I look in the mirror. Would recommend
Tithi M.
Great everyday lip stain! I use a have 3 they last forever!! The only downside is that it’s darker in the middle of the lips and it looks a bit weird but if you exfoliate it looks great! Its not too pricey
Erin S.
Clarksburg
This product does stain the lips! It was a beautiful color also. I had to be careful not to get it around my lips, or wipe it quickly. It did what its supposed to.
Lauren W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I was really excited when I purchased this lip stain but it doesn't really do anything for me. I loved the color but I didn't like the way it felt on my lips. It made them feel dry.
Kendra C.
Tell City, IN
I really like this lip stain. If your lips are dry or cracked it sometimes burns, but other than that the colors are nice and last a long time.
Monica C.
Ottawa, Ontario
I'm not a fan of this stain. It bleeds and it is very drying on the lips. It also does not wear for very long. The colour selection is quite nice and it does look great when it's first applied, however it does not compare to other stains. I will not repurchase.
Aiman M.
Milton, ON
This is the first lip stain I ever bought, and wow, was I disappointed. I got it in a deep berry/purple colour (can't remember which one, since I tossed it after a couple uses since it did nothing) and for someone with pale lips, it still barely showed up! And when it did, it looked very uneven, patchy and sheer. It was a dark colour, so I was surprised by how it looked after application.

candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Do you normally go with brighter or darker shades of lip gloss/lipstick? I never experimented until the last few months and I am really happy with some of the discoveries.
Brittany E.
Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?
Michele M.
NEW MILFORD, NJ
I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plastic-y even. Is this true?
Rachel E.
WHERE IS THIS IS IT DISCONTINUED? I NEED IT.