BY COVERGIRL

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won t come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips — just draw on color without any hassle! Lightweight color that won t come off. Water-based colorants last for hours. Precision application pen. .

• Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky...5 Answers
  • I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plasti...4 Answers
  • Does this lipstain last long without flaking1 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain
  • "This is a stain and it does exactly what it's marketed to do! Love how long it lasts and that there's no dry lips like with lipstick!" in 38 reviews
  • "I use this lip product and I love how long it lasts. The product lasts a long time and the lettering on the package does not wear off with normal use. You can usually get a good deal on this lippy when you clip a coupon from the P&G spread in the paper. The stain goes on smooth and allows buildable coverage for me. I usually apply chapstick on top after the stain has dried." in 17 reviews
Jennifer C.
Commerce City
It could have been a little more better then what is was. It did not meet my expectations it was honestly stupid. First time and last time user I hated it. No it was not long lasting it was dumb like really. I would never buy it again I did not like it
Becky L.
I did not like this. It was like I had used a marker on my lips. It didn't blend well and felt like a kindergartner had colored my lips on for the day and couldn't get it off.
member-c153f
They wear unevenly, feel sticky on, not very opaque, and just not a great product, unfortunately.
Amanda W.
Toronto
Colour is nice at the beginning but these make my lips so incredibly dry and no amount of lip balm seems to help. Sometimes I forget how dry these make my lips and I reach for them again only to find my lips like the sahara desert in a few minutes. Horrible, would not repurchase
Heather W.
Lacey
This lip stain was a very dull color. It made my lips burn, and was very drying to my lips. I really like shine. This was the wrong product for me.
Amber H.
Indiana
Purchased at: Walgreens
COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain is yet another stain that leaves much to be desired. It didn't dry out as fast as my Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain Plus Balm did but it's almost twice as expensive. I was not pleased and will never buy again.
Sheila W.
Okmulgee
I was not impressed with this product. It did not leave behind much color. The pigment settled into the lines of my lips.
Pamela S.
Akron
It's been a while since I used Covergirl Outlast but I haven't purchased it again so I really didn't like it.   The color, as shown on the packaging, was fabulous but not on me.  It felt heavy when applied which was uncomfortable.  The product control was not great and as I am rather heavy handed, it was a mess.

Darian C.
This product was terrible for me. It was way darker on my lips than the color of the lip stain itself. It 100% did stain my lips I could not get this product off my lips. I tried it and hated the color and couldn't get it off so I had to wear it with my makeup look and it was all bad
Stephanie D.
Eastvale, CA
This lip stain does not actually stain your skin lips. It comes off so quickly that it felt like a big waste of money. I was highly disappointed. Hoped I found a product that would work but it did not. Basic packaging nothing special. I would not make this purchase again.
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Do you normally go with brighter or darker shades of lip gloss/lipstick? I never experimented until the last few months and I am really happy with some of the discoveries.
Brittany E.
Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?
Michele M.
NEW MILFORD, NJ
I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plastic-y even. Is this true?
Rachel E.
WHERE IS THIS IS IT DISCONTINUED? I NEED IT.