BY COVERGIRL

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won t come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips — just draw on color without any hassle! Lightweight color that won t come off. Water-based colorants last for hours. Precision application pen. .

• Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky...5 Answers
  • I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plasti...4 Answers
  • Does this lipstain last long without flaking1 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain

Start your review of COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is a stain and it does exactly what it's marketed to do! Love how long it lasts and that there's no dry lips like with lipstick!" in 38 reviews
  • "I use this lip product and I love how long it lasts. The product lasts a long time and the lettering on the package does not wear off with normal use. You can usually get a good deal on this lippy when you clip a coupon from the P&G spread in the paper. The stain goes on smooth and allows buildable coverage for me. I usually apply chapstick on top after the stain has dried." in 17 reviews
Aubree S.
Clarksville
I love this product. The tip is a felt tip similar to a marker and it allows to get very precise with your look. I have the color labeled as 450 and it is a maroon colored lip stain and goes on very beautifully and leaves behind a very lovely stain. Just don't get it on the rest of your skin without wiping it in seconds. It can stain easily.
Grace K.
Ponca City
If I were to pick one lip stain to use the rest of my life this would be it . it goes on smooth and lasts all day
Andrea C.
Windermere, FL
Easy to use, beautiful colors, smell good easy to aplicación ❤️😍🎊🎉 excelente lipticks, gran variedad de colores
Lindsay W.
Portland
Oh no! I loved these. As tough as they were to find in the past few year I managed to find them on sale in the store while they were being closed out. I love lip stains and for a while this was the only product like it still under $10. Benefit Cosmetics Best Tints 4ever! Their Benetint lip stain is the absolute best but its out of my measly budget.
Alie H.
I have this in shade 440 which is a deep magenta color that is almost red, and it works exactly like I would expect a stain to work! I've had it for a long time obviously since it's discontinued now, and it hasn't dried up at all which is a huge plus, and when applied, isn't drying to my lips either. It holds up well under a balm or a gloss to give it some shine, or performs well on it's own, too. I wish it were still being produced because I would definitely buy more!
Emily B.
Pontiac, MI
I seriously loveddddd this! It lasts and applies to easily and vibrant! For a drug store lip stain it was great!
Bailey F.
Reedley, CA
I love a good lipstain. Im sad this product has been discontinued, its a great quality. I always rely on it for those "natural" days.
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
1,829 reviews
El color es bello teniendo m cuenta la gamma de colores oara toda ocacion son geniales para el día y la noche!!!
Caitlyn S.
The colors are really nice and lasts a while on your lips.  I like the flavor it has also.  I have two colors and I'm a fan of both.
Brenda R.
houston
I like this product is easy to apply and I like that you won't mess up because it is easy to underline your lips first
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Do you normally go with brighter or darker shades of lip gloss/lipstick? I never experimented until the last few months and I am really happy with some of the discoveries.
Brittany E.
Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?
Michele M.
NEW MILFORD, NJ
I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plastic-y even. Is this true?
Rachel E.
WHERE IS THIS IS IT DISCONTINUED? I NEED IT.