BY COVERGIRL

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won t come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips — just draw on color without any hassle! Lightweight color that won t come off. Water-based colorants last for hours. Precision application pen. .

• Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky...5 Answers
  • I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plasti...4 Answers
  • Does this lipstain last long without flaking1 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain

Start your review of COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is a stain and it does exactly what it's marketed to do! Love how long it lasts and that there's no dry lips like with lipstick!" in 38 reviews
  • "I use this lip product and I love how long it lasts. The product lasts a long time and the lettering on the package does not wear off with normal use. You can usually get a good deal on this lippy when you clip a coupon from the P&G spread in the paper. The stain goes on smooth and allows buildable coverage for me. I usually apply chapstick on top after the stain has dried." in 17 reviews
Alice Z.
Phoenix, AZ
A nice natural stain for a drugstore product. It tends to fade throughout the day for a more lived-in look, but beware of this color coming off fast especially when you eat. If your lips are cracked, it may also bleed into the cracks so be sure to moisturize before.
Nicki G.
Willmar
This color really lasts all day, much longer than average lipsticks. It also dries to look very natural and cannot be smudged. The only downside is that it is ever so slightly drying but I much prefer this to the stickiness of a lip gloss. Overall a great product!
Deja U.
73110
Purchased at: Walmart
This seems like a decent product. The formula feels nice and it doesn't seem drying. My only complaint is the color on the package does not reflect the product inside. I bought an almost purple-red and it turned out to be bright red on my lips. A little misleading.
Shauntel C.
Gordonville, PA
This is a staple for someone looking for an all day lip color. It resembles a marker. You basically draw it on. I love how it doesn't transfer. I tend to go over my lips wit this twice to get my desired look. It does tend to be a little drying to the lips though.
Eh M.
Port Lavaca
Love the outcome of the product. It give my lips an extra look that I think is cute. And the packaging is also good. The container is also very easy to carry. I wouldn’t mind bring it with me everywhere. The product is also very easy to use and I love it.
kate F.
Candler
This lip stain is super light and lasts all day! The bottle is super cute and I love the color, it looks natural but pops enough for you to see it. Makes my lips look super plump and pink! It’s not too heavy and doesn’t transfer at all. Love this product!
Kimber F.
The Outlast Lip Stain I used was ok. My lips got dried out during the time I use this. It stained my lips nicely. It was easy to apply. It was fair as far as cost, but I had to try it. I love the color that I picked. I am not sure about buying this again. Worth the try. I haven't made my mind up about this product just yet. I would tell anyone to try it.
Katherine F.
Siloam Spgs, AR
I like these when my lips need color but I’m not wearing a full face. It has a super thin formula and stains nicely. I like how they taste lol perfect for work. I just wish they would last longer and not dry out so fast
Cassie W.
Killbuck
I love how the shade I have is a very natural lip shade and is perfect for school. It lasts on my lips for about three hours. I love how smooth the stain goes on. I would recommend a natural shade to anyone who has to go to school or a work environment.
Kate B.
Stoughton, WI
Love this product. Sheer color that slowly fades and doesn't look smudged after a few hours. Color doesn't last too long when eating, but will survive during a drink. It can be pretty drying, so I like to layer over with a balm. Would recommend.
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Do you normally go with brighter or darker shades of lip gloss/lipstick? I never experimented until the last few months and I am really happy with some of the discoveries.
Brittany E.
Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?
Michele M.
NEW MILFORD, NJ
I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plastic-y even. Is this true?
Rachel E.
WHERE IS THIS IS IT DISCONTINUED? I NEED IT.