BY COVERGIRL

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won t come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips — just draw on color without any hassle! Lightweight color that won t come off. Water-based colorants last for hours. Precision application pen. .

• Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky...5 Answers
  • I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plasti...4 Answers
  • Does this lipstain last long without flaking1 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain

Start your review of COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is a stain and it does exactly what it's marketed to do! Love how long it lasts and that there's no dry lips like with lipstick!" in 38 reviews
  • "I use this lip product and I love how long it lasts. The product lasts a long time and the lettering on the package does not wear off with normal use. You can usually get a good deal on this lippy when you clip a coupon from the P&G spread in the paper. The stain goes on smooth and allows buildable coverage for me. I usually apply chapstick on top after the stain has dried." in 17 reviews
Jessie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay, so I know I give good reviews for quite a few things. But this lip stain deserves 50 stars. I would search the ends of the earth for this lip stain. Kill a small child even. This stuff lasts FOREVER and goes on so smooth that you don’t even need lipliner!
Susan M.
Woodstock
CoverGirl Outlast lipstain work very well, however my lips dry out very quickly when using them so I constantly have to carry a lip gloss with me. I had a favorite color that they no longer sell so I had to switch brands in order to find something similar!
Jessica U.
Shreveport, LA
I wish I could still find these in the stores. These are my favorite lip product ever and super underrated. They don’t dry your lips and they stain them for a long time and look more natural than any other lip product. I have three from a couple of years ago and still use them.
Tiffany S.
Kensington
I bought this because I loved the coral color and I wanted something that would stay on longer. I was not disappointed in the color and it lasted a couple hours but it did dry out my lips a little. I would probably recommend using something with it to moisturize your lips at the same time as using this product.
Elizabeth P.
Evansville
I actually did love this lip stain on my lips. Very easy to carry around and reapply later in the day, if necessary. I will put this lip stain on my lips, and then apply some chapstick on top. It keeps my lips feeling nice with the Chapstick at it. I actually own two of these and I use one of them pretty often.
Alora B.
Covington, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
I have tried this lip stain in a few colors. I picked the calmer colors that don’t stand out that much to give me some more color but not very obvious. I love how it stays in and feel like you have literally nothing there. But let it try before you lick it or drink. It will taste bad. But once dry, you are good to go.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
These are good lip stains if you’re looking for inexpensive easy lip color. However, these don’t last very long and the color is fairly unpigmented. I personally wouldn’t recommend this to others because I don’t think it’s the best choice for your dollar.
Erica M.
It's a really good stain. I've used other brands but this really is, to me, one of the best out there. It's pigmented enough to show up, but isn't so opaque that you think you're wearing lipstick. It also isn't drying on the lips and can be paired with any number of glosses. Great product.
Kate J.
It’s a nice enough stain. Decent staying power I think. It comes out significantly darker than I expected and the pen tip makes for some patchy application and wear.
Jasmyne R.
Carthage, MO
This lip stain will have your lips still looking fabulous well after you think it has worn off. If your love wearing make up all the time this is a great product. Or if you are going out for a long night out you wont have to worry about your lip color rubbing off on your drink.
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Do you normally go with brighter or darker shades of lip gloss/lipstick? I never experimented until the last few months and I am really happy with some of the discoveries.
Brittany E.
Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?
Michele M.
NEW MILFORD, NJ
I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plastic-y even. Is this true?
Rachel E.
WHERE IS THIS IS IT DISCONTINUED? I NEED IT.