BY COVERGIRL

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won t come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips — just draw on color without any hassle! Lightweight color that won t come off. Water-based colorants last for hours. Precision application pen. .

• Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky...5 Answers
  • I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plasti...4 Answers
  • Does this lipstain last long without flaking1 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain

Start your review of COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is a stain and it does exactly what it's marketed to do! Love how long it lasts and that there's no dry lips like with lipstick!" in 38 reviews
  • "I use this lip product and I love how long it lasts. The product lasts a long time and the lettering on the package does not wear off with normal use. You can usually get a good deal on this lippy when you clip a coupon from the P&G spread in the paper. The stain goes on smooth and allows buildable coverage for me. I usually apply chapstick on top after the stain has dried." in 17 reviews
Bre B.
I like this lip stain, but I feel like if to much is put on it looks like you have kool-aid on your lips. It does what it’s suppose to do. It does stain your lips, and is kinda hard to get off.
Miranda N.
Attalla, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently bought this product as it was on clearance for just $5. I absolutely love the cover girl lip stains as they last all day and yet the color does not sink into lines of chapped lips as a matte lipstick tends to do. These stains come in a variety of colors great for any occasion.
🌱Say G.
Greenville, SC
These are my favorite things in the world!!!! Best lip stains I've tried and so cheap. Sadly, they don't sell them at the drugstores where I live but every time I go to Florida they have them? Strange. Probably just going to start ordering them online because I'm absolutely obsessed. The color is long lasting, they're beautiful, comfortable, and easy to apply.
Bailey L.
When I purchased this product it was in great condition, they tip was moisturized and in great condition. After using it once it was beginning to dry out and the marker top was leaving bits on my lips because it was becoming dry. The color of the product was amazing and lasted for a while, but I think that either there are products out there or I got a bad one.
Ashlee J.
Elgin , IL
I love these lip stains! They say they stay one for 24 hours, that is not true but it still last for awhile! I usually apply my lip balm or gloss with it to make it smooth. I have a few different colors that I switch between.
🍁Meg🍁 L.
Indianapolis, IN
These were my absolute favorite lip stains until most drugstores discontinued them! They lasted for hours and I loved the color selection. I bought nearly every shade and wore them every single day. If my lips ever got a little dry, I just added some gloss or chapstick over the stain and that was it! I wish they would bring back my favorite colors again!
Kaitie L.
Denham Spgs, LA
It's ok if you want a little pop of color on your lips without the feel of lipstick or lipgloss on however it's not very pigmented and it wears off pretty easily. It also has a funny taste
Cyndi A.
Eastpoint, FL
I have been using this product for years. The only lip stain that I have bought that actually stays on your lips. I think for the price it is a GREAT product. Personally the best lip stain on the market. Actually stays put, never have to reapply, sometimes still there the next morning.
Jessie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay, so I know I give good reviews for quite a few things. But this lip stain deserves 50 stars. I would search the ends of the earth for this lip stain. Kill a small child even. This stuff lasts FOREVER and goes on so smooth that you don’t even need lipliner!
Jessica U.
Shreveport, LA
I wish I could still find these in the stores. These are my favorite lip product ever and super underrated. They don’t dry your lips and they stain them for a long time and look more natural than any other lip product. I have three from a couple of years ago and still use them.
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Do you normally go with brighter or darker shades of lip gloss/lipstick? I never experimented until the last few months and I am really happy with some of the discoveries.
Brittany E.
Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?
Michele M.
NEW MILFORD, NJ
I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plastic-y even. Is this true?
Rachel E.
WHERE IS THIS IS IT DISCONTINUED? I NEED IT.