BY COVERGIRL

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won t come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips — just draw on color without any hassle! Lightweight color that won t come off. Water-based colorants last for hours. Precision application pen. .

• Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky...5 Answers
  • I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plasti...4 Answers
  • Does this lipstain last long without flaking1 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain
  • "This is a stain and it does exactly what it's marketed to do! Love how long it lasts and that there's no dry lips like with lipstick!" in 38 reviews
  • "I use this lip product and I love how long it lasts. The product lasts a long time and the lettering on the package does not wear off with normal use. You can usually get a good deal on this lippy when you clip a coupon from the P&G spread in the paper. The stain goes on smooth and allows buildable coverage for me. I usually apply chapstick on top after the stain has dried." in 17 reviews
Lindsay W.
Portland
Oh no! I loved these. As tough as they were to find in the past few year I managed to find them on sale in the store while they were being closed out. I love lip stains and for a while this was the only product like it still under $10. Benefit Cosmetics Best Tints 4ever! Their Benetint lip stain is the absolute best but its out of my measly budget.
Alyx L.
Buffalo
Purchased at: Walmart
When I’m looking for something light weight to give my lips color, I reach for the Wild Berry Covergirl Outlast Lip Stain and I put a light coat of coconut oil over it. Sometimes a lipstick can just be too much and this just applies so deeply red and even on my fair skin that I almost can’t see the difference between this and lipstick. It can sometimes cling to dry spots, so I highly recommend keeping your lips moisturized with this option, but it’s still my go to when I want light weight but a lot of color. Doesn’t transfer much, if at all, and gives a fantastic look.
Josi B.
Arcadia , FL
I have been using these since they came out! (And I heard they have been discontinued!??) I love love love these! My favorite lip stains in the whole world. Super easy to use and lasts pretty much all day! I touch it up mid day, but it’s not always needed. And the price is right 👌 try to find some of they have been discontinued because they are amazing!
constance l.
FORT GRATIOT
True story! I used this product on a Friday night when i attended a volleyball meet and greet party. i had several drinks, which is usually the kiss of death for any lip product. The next morning i rolled out of bed, washed my face and showed up for the tournament. To my surprise, everyone thought i took the time to do make up before the game because the lip stain looked just that good! By the end of the day no less 6 of the girls playing had asked me for the name of the product!
Jenna T.
Carrollton, OH
This product is very long lasting and very inexpensive! So worth it! They have pretty colors and I bought mine at Walmart! It is a great value, and it truly is a lip stain, I do recommend for long lasting!
Isobel
One of those that stays on all day tho I normally put it on under another lipstick or gloss so when that wares off this will show if I’m going for a lighter look
Bre B.
I like this lip stain, but I feel like if to much is put on it looks like you have kool-aid on your lips. It does what it’s suppose to do. It does stain your lips, and is kinda hard to get off.
Jesusita L.
Okay if you just want a base under a lipstick. It's streaky and can be a little drying. If your lips are dry it will show. Not that great of a lipstain. But they're all pretty much like that.
Miranda N.
Attalla, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently bought this product as it was on clearance for just $5. I absolutely love the cover girl lip stains as they last all day and yet the color does not sink into lines of chapped lips as a matte lipstick tends to do. These stains come in a variety of colors great for any occasion.
🌱Say G.
Greenville, SC
These are my favorite things in the world!!!! Best lip stains I've tried and so cheap. Sadly, they don't sell them at the drugstores where I live but every time I go to Florida they have them? Strange. Probably just going to start ordering them online because I'm absolutely obsessed. The color is long lasting, they're beautiful, comfortable, and easy to apply.
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Do you normally go with brighter or darker shades of lip gloss/lipstick? I never experimented until the last few months and I am really happy with some of the discoveries.
Brittany E.
Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?
Michele M.
NEW MILFORD, NJ
I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plastic-y even. Is this true?
Rachel E.
WHERE IS THIS IS IT DISCONTINUED? I NEED IT.