BY COVERGIRL

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won t come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips — just draw on color without any hassle! Lightweight color that won t come off. Water-based colorants last for hours. Precision application pen. .

• Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky...5 Answers
  • I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plasti...4 Answers
  • Does this lipstain last long without flaking1 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain
  • "This is a stain and it does exactly what it's marketed to do! Love how long it lasts and that there's no dry lips like with lipstick!" in 38 reviews
  • "I use this lip product and I love how long it lasts. The product lasts a long time and the lettering on the package does not wear off with normal use. You can usually get a good deal on this lippy when you clip a coupon from the P&G spread in the paper. The stain goes on smooth and allows buildable coverage for me. I usually apply chapstick on top after the stain has dried." in 17 reviews
Ali L.
I love lip stains and covergirl makes some good ones. The only problem is they are so hard to find and dry out rather quickly. It is also hard to determine what the color will look like from the package.
Sarah G.
Allison
This stain lasts a pretty long time! I would recommend to women on a budget. Although after a while it does start flaking a little, overall it is a great product. I’ve used it in many of their colors!
Samantha S.
Spokane
I like the color and its lasts a long time. Doesn't taste bad and goes on really smooth. I like that I can apply multiple layers without it looking uneven.  It's not like a cream and I love that!
Morgan B.
New Bern
Haven’t used this product in a long time, but it’s something I’d use constantly. It’s perfect for if you don’t want to use a lot of it, and you can just put on a small amount and it works perfectly.
Adalid B.
Niagara Falls
Good product. Your lips feels like you're not wearing lipstick. Nice to try. I'm happy to give it a try few month ago since it was my first time. Color is long lasting and it's great for the price.
Angie D.
Yakima
Absolutely wonderful lip stain. It was the perfect color, and it stayed in place for 10 hours. Even through a couple of meals. And for the price, it's pretty perfect all the way around
Brandi O.
I only used this a few times because it doesn’t last for very long. Usually after an hour or two it fades and looks like lip liner rather than stain. I haven’t bought it since
Becky L.
I did not like this. It was like I had used a marker on my lips. It didn't blend well and felt like a kindergartner had colored my lips on for the day and couldn't get it off.
Lea W.
Ypsilanti
They discontinued this type of lip stains and that's so unfortunate. I loved how easy was to "color" your lips and it looked so natural and lasted all day. It was a little drying but I enjoyed applying my favorite lip balm on top.
Rachel H.
Tuckerman
Stayed on well all day and night at a wedding. Had lots of compliments about the color and stay power. Great affordable price. Would buy again and recommend to friends
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Do you normally go with brighter or darker shades of lip gloss/lipstick? I never experimented until the last few months and I am really happy with some of the discoveries.
Brittany E.
Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?
Michele M.
NEW MILFORD, NJ
I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plastic-y even. Is this true?
Rachel E.
WHERE IS THIS IS IT DISCONTINUED? I NEED IT.